Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. (4830 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: N9.7B Fraud: Ex-chief Of Air Staff Opts For Out Of Court Settlement / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
First of all, try go digital before 2017 then you can start thinking of Radio Biafra.

IPOB Youth!

8 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by kenny987(f): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2015
They should keep trying. As far as I'm concerned, if Nnamdi Kanu hasn't told any lie then I don't know why frantic efforts are made to muzzle the Biafra Radio station. Let listeners take their decisions on their own.

7 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Chigold101(m): 4:28am On Aug 26, 2015
ibadantiti:
How can I get the station in ibadan.
are you seriously serious about getting signals of radio Biafra in Ibadan?

grin cheesy

Search for their Mobil app and download it. Their TV is on running now too...

Everybody is just deceiving Baba Buhari. NBC lied to him that they have jammed the station and he agreed. Uptil now the station is still up and Buhari still allow those NBC liars to continue stay on the office.

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Mckennedy: 4:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
if the NBC will take my advice, i will say they should just ignore that fraudster that called himself kalu... Every hate messages have limit. We all saw how hate messages by pdp during the last election consumed them.

Kalu"s people will be the first people that will start to dislike him when they start to get tired of all his mouth action and radio war. You cant be telling a group of people that you will do this or that for them for so many years without anything to show for it.

Just yesterday banki moon was in nigeria, one would have expected kalu and his biafra secessionists to take their agonies and plights to him, but we didnt see that.

Who is kalu deceiving?

thought you're coming up with a solution on how to jam Radio Biafra but never knew you're in to blab without a single solution. God bless Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Mckennedy: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
I wonder how some people will just be so foolish and gullible to hear what this kalu says' A man that sits enjoying wherever he is and come on air at his own time to spew rubbish... Upon all the things happening in this country is it to part away the best available option ... Ask an average Ebiafran' why he or she want biafra to go, he won't say anything reasonable. Am sure even your late warlord will even run in his grave if asked to fight for biafra again... Less I forget ojukwu lost d election in 2003, not even the vote of his Biafrans could make him win , some even refused to vote for him ... Please any true biafran should please check online or even read a book by chinuia abchebe 'there was a country' and ask yourself if truly u want another war, NoTE: a country like nigeria would never allow any part secede through paper work. NEVER... # saynoto sycophant seeking attentions

Biafran television is on now maybe you should hug the nearest transformer.

8 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by adconline(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2015
NBC should pay this man no attention. Misspent energy. How about intercepting Boko Haram signals??
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by LongPennis(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Onye na acho igbachiri onye Chi ya na agbachiroluu?

Isi odikwa ya mma

Why wasn't Sahara reporters' signals jammed when they were bashing the former govt? Why hasn't BBC hausa's signal been jammed when they are preaching religious hate?

Ndi ara who can't even upgrade to digital are here talking rubbish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by nyabingi(m): 5:38am On Aug 26, 2015
the signals are crispy Nnandi is really a funny dude yet he speaks the truth!

3 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by c33b33(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
shachris grin
The Billie Human Right agent? Criminals!
IPOB Youth
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by c33b33(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2015
alfred5:
First of all, try go digital before 2017 then you can start thinking of Radio Biafra.

IPOB Youth!

Are you a true IPOB Youth? You are welcome then.

IPOB Youth
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by c33b33(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
NoTE: a country like nigeria would never allow any part secede through paper work. NEVER... # saynoto sycophant seeking attentions

And your dear country nigeria was invented through a paper work by a power drunk slave master and his barren wife, Mr and Mrs Ferdrick Shaw Lugard. Who is the sycophants? You of course!

IPOB Youth

8 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by GenbIoodykiller: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:

The Billie Human Right agent? Criminals!

IPOB Youth

you mean?
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by c33b33(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

you mean?

Sachris is a member of Billie Human Rights Initiative who used a strip-club dj to act as a diplomat to hoodwink veterans and gullible ones.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

Biafran television is on now maybe you should hug the nearest transformer.
please I hope you will be able to come out and really fight for ur so called 'Biafra' rather than sit in the comforts of ur house and fight... Please ask people that were alive during d biafra war, I bet none would ever pray for a repeat

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
c33b33:

Are you a true IPOB Youth? You are welcome then.

IPOB Youth

Am a core NwaFor Igbo. Core Anambrarian.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by zendy: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
I wonder how some people will just be so foolish and gullible to hear what this kalu says' A man that sits enjoying wherever he is and come on air at his own time to spew rubbish... Upon all the things happening in this country is it to part away the best available option ... Ask an average Ebiafran' why he or she want biafra to go, he won't say anything reasonable. Am sure even your late warlord will even run in his grave if asked to fight for biafra again... Less I forget ojukwu lost d election in 2003, not even the vote of his Biafrans could make him win , some even refused to vote for him ... Please any true biafran should please check online or even read a book by chinuia abchebe 'there was a country' and ask yourself if truly u want another war, NoTE: a country like nigeria would never allow any part secede through paper work. NEVER... # saynoto sycophant seeking attentions

You're just a noise maker. If a person or people do not want to be with you, then you have no business being with them. You are asking the reasons why Biafra should go? Did you ask Lord Lugard why he made them Nigerians against their will?

Nigeria= "Unity by force"

Biafra= "Freedom by choice"

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2015
zendy:

You're just a noise maker. If a person or people do not want to be with you, then you have no business being with them. You are asking the reasons why Biafra should go? Did you ask Lord Lugard why he made them Nigerians against their will?

Nigeria= "Unity by force"

Biafra= "Freedom by choice"

You Igbos think its only you people that were forced into being under Nigeria... I will repeat again , the day Biafrans would have a just cause of secession, that day I will join the movement (even though am Yoruba )... Maybe the clamour for Biafra as being so popular because one of your own is no more the president ?
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Mekus68: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2015
I just dey laugh dis Zoo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by PhockPhockMan: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:

My Dear professor, how did Nigeria lost Bakassi Peninsula?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by zendy: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:

You Igbos think its only you people that were forced into being under Nigeria... I will repeat again , the day Biafrans would have a just cause of secession, that day I will join the movement (even though am Yoruba )... Maybe the clamour for Biafra as being so popular because one of your own is no more the president ?

The just reason why Igbos want Biafra is because Nigeria is a British created fraud. Before the British came, Igbos were a loosely bound confederation of clans and villages and we administered our selves how we wanted. The British came, stole their sovereignty, and over night, the British forced the Igbos into a union they did not want. The Igbos fought the British back in the "Ekumeku war" but lost. We fought again to get out of Nigeria in the Biafran war but again lost. The next is war, if it comes to that, is going to be the last one because no sane person can expect the modern day Igbo to be part of Nigeria after killing them. You want a reason why Igbos should get Biafra? Who are you to demand a reason? It is the God given inalienable right of the Igbos to decide for themselves if they want to be Nigerians or not. It was an act of illegality for Lugard to come from Britain to make us Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Common radio signal they cannot jam.Nnamdi was right this country is really a zoo that must fall

How can you Jam what is superior to you, Can keke napep jam Macopolo and survive

3 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
if the NBC will take my advice, i will say they should just ignore that fraudster that called himself kalu... Every hate messages have limit. We all saw how hate messages by pdp during the last election consumed them.

Kalu"s people will be the first people that will start to dislike him when they start to get tired of all his mouth action and radio war. You cant be telling a group of people that you will do this or that for them for so many years without anything to show for it.

Just yesterday [b]banki moon was in nigeria, one would have expected kalu and his biafra secessionists to take their agonies and plights to him, [/b]but we didnt see that.

Who is kalu deceiving?

Who is Banki Moon or Banki Sun...... Puppet like banki moon is not needed to achieve our aim, Biafra will leave you hungry Northerners and coward yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by xmich(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibadantiti:

Radio Biafra is now on sw siginal which covers whole Africa and beyond with your world reciever radio 19mt band you are good to go
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

My Dear professor, how did Nigeria lost Bakassi Peninsula?
My dear Emeritus , the lose of Bakassi penisula is a lose for everybody either a willing tribe or a forced one... And how does it correlate with the topic undecided[
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by nwadiuko1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
kedu ihe onye apari nkea na akogheri?

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
zendy:

The just reason why Igbos want Biafra is because Nigeria is a British created fraud. Before the British came, Igbos were a loosely bound confederation of clans and villages and we administered our selves how we wanted. The British came, stole their sovereignty, and over night, the British forced the Igbos into a union they did not want. The Igbos fought the British back in the "Ekumeku war" but lost. We fought again to get out of Nigeria in the Biafran war but again lost. The next is war, if it comes to that, is going to be the last one because no sane person can expect the modern day Igbo to be part of Nigeria after killing them. You want a reason why Igbos should get Biafra? Who are you to demand a reason? It is the God given inalienable right of the Igbos to decide for themselves if they want to be Nigerians or not. It was an act of illegality for Lugard to come from Britain to make us Nigerians.
Welll thank you for being so on point and constructive... But the problem with igbos is that you think its only you people that were forced under this entity, we alll were. I wonder why the clamour for biafra is now so loud. Y now ?, why is d call resurrecting after Goodluck Jonathan lost his re-election ?... And to point out sir - it was not an act of illegality for lugard , the british only banked on our gullibility, lugard had an authority.
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
kedu ihe onye apari nkea na akogheri?

Please translate whatever you are saying to english. Don't be dumb
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by SOUNDKING: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Just yesterday banki moon was in nigeria, one would have expected kalu and his biafra secessionists to take their agonies and plights to him, but we didnt see that.

Who is kalu deceiving?
this statement alone show me we are wining,"confuse your enemy through your movement"thank God for wisdom.
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by yorubatic: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
please I hope you will be able to come out and really fight for ur so called 'Biafra' rather than sit in the comforts of ur house and fight... Please ask people that were alive during d biafra war, I bet none would ever pray for a repeat
Arewa people should know yorubas will not fight their war again...arewa people should know there is no more Bakassi to trade off. ..arewa people should nigeria is no longer British property at such....arewa people should know there is no more Boro and Saro...arewa you are OYO...
Yoruba nation is only interested in sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by 1MCN: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibadantiti:

Buy a 19M band world receiver radio and tune to 15560Kz on SW or AM you'll get them. Or still download the app on your phone's app store (it's not on windows phone yet in case you're using a windows phone).
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by kenny987(f): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:

Welll thank you for being so on point and constructive... But the problem with igbos is that you think its only you people that were forced under this entity, we alll were. I wonder why the clamour for biafra is now so loud. Y now ?, why is d call resurrecting after Goodluck Jonathan lost his re-election ?... And to point out sir - it was not an act of illegality for lugard , the british only banked on our gullibility, lugard had an authority.

Nothing could have been louder than the civil war my dear. It did not start now. The name and people of Biafra have resonated ever since. Despite the forced 'reconciliation' after the war the Igbos tried to relax, spread out to various areas in the one Nigeria to do business and any other commitment but everyday they are reminded that they have no stake. Because of elections that every Nigerian is entitled to vote for their choice, they were threatened with lagoon and called ingrates for daring to have a different choice after being 'allowed' by their 'hosts' to settle and pursue businesses.

No economic or infrastructural program was embarked upon to repair the ravages of the region after the war. Instead the Igbos (Anambra, Imo) have to score 130 or more (the highest points) to gain admission into a Fed sec school while the Borno or Zamfara child gets by with 2 or 4. Igbos n ChristianS are killed on a daily basis in the North and that only happens where there is intolerance because u don't share same ideologies!

According to u,they were not the only ones forced into this union and that is true. Tell me then,must they remain in the union? See all the Igbo-speaking areas balkanised n cut off in the name of state creation into Rivers,Delta,Benue n Kogi states. Is it the proper thing to do? It is the only region with 5 states so the least representation at every level. Is this fair?

Do all of these smack of any attempt at honest integration? The people will not force themselves on others and wish to be on their own yet u come here to say it is louder now. I ask again, could they have been louder than war for 3 yrs?! It is a matter of choice. If they have chosen to speak out while others remain mute should that be a yardstick for judging their quest to dissociate from this current union?

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:

thank God GEJ is no longer south south but one of our own hmmm I love that in other news delta state organised a rally in respect to the biafran course now another xplanation pls.

IPOB YOUTH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics / What You May Not Know About Alhaji (sir) Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto. / Senators Query High Budgetary Releases To Finance Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.