Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot (46371 Views)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by cyprus000: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
tola9jaa:
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic
and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF
NOT CURED GET BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn
100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and
put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored.
Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to
recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember
anything"
and
put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to
me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give
me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a
week later determined to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that,
so
take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not
100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give
me
20k"
You can't beat an Igbo man.
[size=13pt]
gringringrincheesy
[/size]
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe...He suppose probe that guy o, his ways are not pure grin

LadyF be hitting FP like kilode! God go do una own no worry kiss God's time is the best kiss grin kiss

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Too bad. Your father is complete waste product bastard!
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Tonymic4life(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
what r friends for kiss
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by nedu2000(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's possible the best man is gay
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by temitope28(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demigods:

Too bad. Your father is complete waste product bastard!
You lack senses wt dz ur stupid comment.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
temitope28:

You lack senses wt dz ur stupid comment.

You DAT have "senses" oya shakitit bobo.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by princembah(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you observe the bestman wella, you go see say the groom don faint am finishgrin Na to collapse naim remain 4 the bestman lol
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by professore(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
That friend looks like he will do anything to get hold of that woman,even if it means the friendship will end
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Like she has kissed the bride once before.... nd He dey remember how sweet the girl's lips tasted.
oh my god, lmao!
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by lovethchioma(f): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

LadyF be hitting FP like kilode! God go do una own no worry kiss God's time is the best kiss grin kiss

why do u always rush to be on FP when most of the time, your comments are just meaningless. are you these jobless? or hw much has seun paid you ever since u've bin hittin fp
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by lovethchioma(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

SMH
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by NICOGRAVITY: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
tola9jaa:
NOT CURED GET BACK 100k
and
Give me 20k"
recover his money...
anything"
and
Give
me 20k"
so
take this 100k"
100k"
me
20k"

You are cracking.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by flokii: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
nawa o... na every moment people dey capture now o... na to dey extra careful chai!
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by redcliff: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sweetyie:

Cos I love u tongue

Mschew..
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by JoyPaulLaw(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
classicB:
.at OP what are your imagination? grin the best man might mean no harm, even at that it still boil down to the kind of woman the wife is, she should be the one to reject/turn down any advance from men out there.
Men will always ask women out regardless of the marital status, na the woman go say NO

What a comment! Best comment so far..
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by ThaThinka: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Huh? So the guy should close his eyes or frown while the hubby and wifey are kissing.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Mcaise: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Busolami2015:

WHAt do you think?..

saw this on : http://streetgist.com/photo-kind-of-friends-you-shouldnt-have-around-your-home-if-you-travel-alot/

See best man oh...dey one side dey lick Ogbono soup..lols
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by GentleYoung(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:

Thought uve sent ur cv
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by hedonistic: 12:44am On Aug 26, 2015
classicB:
.at OP what are your imagination? grin the best man might mean no harm, even at that it still boil down to the kind of woman the wife is, she should be the one to reject/turn down any advance from men out there.
Men will always ask women out regardless of the marital status, na the woman go say NO

I can't believe I am finally reading this from a female here!

You don't know how disgusting and extremely irritating it is to me whenever girls conveniently shift blame to men for their own failure to take responsibility for their own actions. You would see foolish idiots blaming men for prostitution, saying that if men did not patronise them, they would not be whores! Shoro niyen?

Even women caught cheating blatantly would blame their boyfriends or husbands for their own promiscuity. It is ridiculous. There is something called human/moral agency.

At the end of the day, women have the power to accept or reject. I should be able to leave my wife with Giacomo Casanova himself. No matter how tempting his game is, as long as he doesn't physically subdue her and rape her, she has the prerogative to say YES or NO and flee all appearances of evil.

That's why I despise those useless men who fight or attack men who they catch with their girlfriends or wives. It is not the playboy's fault. Kill your woman if you like but leave the man out of it. As long as it isn't rape. She is not a kid who doesn't know her left from her right. She consented to it, that's why it happened. Direct all your violence towards her if that's your impulse, but don't be a primitive fool by treating the playboy as an intruder.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Afrikiya: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Very dangerous mennnnn
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by nijanigga: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2015
tola9jaa:
NOT CURED GET BACK 100k
and
Give me 20k"
recover his money...
anything"
and
Give
me 20k"
so
take this 100k"
100k"
me
20k"
na okoro sense be that
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:

u dn dy here since 2008 dy du FTC, nawa fr ur lyf. u dy go sch xo?
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by deiikonac(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2015
For Perfect #bridalshower Night Role #embroidery and blissful #9ijawedding http://stitchesandinknigeria..com/2015/08/monogramming-on-wedding-and-bridal.html

Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by prof12(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That man wey dey watch abi na the best man? wan be his friend's supporting striker.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by osesology(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
heheheheh! hiohiohiohiohio!! the dude be like: `Last night, i kissed her better than you do'.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
This post is senseless, absolutely rubbish and to think it made front page is ridiculous. Mr. Osewa
please we need information that will be useful to the Nigeria youth either by educating, empowerment,informative to be on FP not silly post that adds nothing and display only stupidity. Pls take note.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by afortress(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
lol . . .na dis kind person go go behind ur back dey woo ur wife.
see as he be like zombie

#YOLO

Who suppose respect herself when the eventful Wan happen?
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by edogho(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2015
neweraomo:
Who get bread..?I wan chop beans grin
U sure say u get beans? grincheesy

Who get beans, I want chop bread gringrin
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2015
All these yabis and no ugly response from Lady F. It appears she's mature and has a job after all cheesy
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by EdwardDomnan(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
handie:
. Oya carry your FP go withdraw money for bank na. Oniranu
lmfao baddo
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by Boyooosa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:

Na only u waka com?
I beg giv me d serial no of ur device, ur service provider id no and ur finger print picture, i want to hit the next FTC na.
Re: Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot by cornoil(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dem dey pay you for this? See as u dey give testimony cos of FTC.
ladyF:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.