Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced (9299 Views)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Fqas For FRESH Graduates Seeking Career In Power Industry. / Thread For Microbiologists, Both Graduates And Experienced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2015
marcondo13:

no requirement. Just your email address and the usual personal info. I think the course will end on October 10.
I've registered. the course will end October 6. once again, thanks for the information
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by marcondo13: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
petengine:

I've registered. the course will end October 6. once again, thanks for the information

You are welcome. If you are interested in the environment or hope to improve your knowledge on current trends on climate change,then,you can enrol in the United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR) e-course on climate change.
It is a six modules course,so you have to complete it by scoring at least 70% of each module,before you can be issued a certificate. You also need a PC. Contact Vincens Cote at uncclearn@unitar.org to get the materials for the six modules. For more info,just goggle UN CClearn.
Goodluck in your pursuit of oilpatch happiness!
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
marcondo13:

You are welcome. If you are interested in the environment or hope to improve your knowledge on current trends on climate change,then,you can enrol in the United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR) e-course on climate change.
It is a six modules course,so you have to complete it by scoring at least 70% of each module,before you can be issued a certificate. You also need a PC. Contact Vincens Cote at uncclearn@unitar.org to get the materials for the six modules. For more info,just goggle UN CClearn.
Goodluck in your pursuit of oilpatch happiness!
whao! this is amazing. Happy New Month Sir.
Hope you have a fanstastic Independence Day!

1 Like

Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by marcondo13: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
petengine:

whao! this is amazing. Happy New Month Sir.
Hope you have a fanstastic Independence Day!
I could have had a blast at the Independence party but stayed put at home with a book by Francis Fukuyama,'' History and the last man''.
Nothing to celebrate because Nigeria is still a hell hole.
Spread the word about the courses among your clique because it is free and unique. Knowledge is power.
Hope you had a nice day.
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
marcondo13:

I could have had a blast at the Independence party but stayed put at home with a book by Francis Fukuyama,'' History and the last man''.
Nothing to celebrate because Nigeria is still a hell hole.
Spread the word about the courses among your clique because it is free and unique. Knowledge is power.
Hope you had a nice day.
Yea my day was cool. sorry for the late respond
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
MOOC IFP Sustainable Mobility Loaded.
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
deracathy:

really? pls can u share the link. thanks
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by marcondo13: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
deracathy:

nice one. It kicked off today. I wish you goodluck!
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2015
petengine:

really? pls can u share the link. thanks
http://mooc.sustainable-mobility.ifp-school.com/index.php?fb_action_ids=1011825708868998&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1021896681184363%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2015
deracathy:

http://mooc.sustainable-mobility.ifp-school.com/index.php?fb_action_ids=1011825708868998&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1021896681184363%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
hope I'm not too late to apply? tnx
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
petengine:
hope I'm not too late to apply? tnx
Nop it just started yesterday
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Henry22(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2015
hello house, am a graduate of pet/gas with distinction in gas engine from one of nigeria's universities thou i will be going for service by feb. 2016, its lovely to know that a thread like this exists were i can meet ppl ahead of me in the industry and learn from them.
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by spartan07(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
J
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by abiambo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
spartan07:
NEED OF AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
I am Sam Onyeulor, a graduate of Petroleum Engineering, FUTO. I am currently engaged with a project management firm but my mind is fixed on building my dream career in the oil and gas industry.
I plead for an internship position with any oil and gas firm so as to develop my skills and contribute meaningfully to the development of local content in our dynamic industry.

I Don't mind taking up a FREE internship as my motivation is not about money but a zeal to develop myself and contribute to the growth of the sector.
Thanks as I look forward to the assistance of this great forum.

engrsammy07@gmail.com
dear sam, have u registered on the ncdmb website? if no do it... ur prayers will be answered as far as u are an engineer. Just believe God can do it

1 Like

Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by vickers95(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello, please I need help with production/ innjection data from a well that has undergone waterflooding.
I need it to validate a model for my final year project.
Anyone who can be of help should please send it to victoreronmosele@gmail.com.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by DXXMI: 4:55am On Feb 12, 2017
GREAT ENGINEERS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IF COULD SEND ME AN E-COPY OF THIS BOOK NOW. God will surely bless you as u do so
anteyimicheal@gmail.com

Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
vickers95:
Hello, please I need help with production/ innjection data from a well that has undergone waterflooding.
I need it to validate a model for my final year project.
Anyone who can be of help should please send it to victoreronmosele@gmail.com.

Thanks and God bless.
Apply to DPR for production data via your HOD
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
DXXMI:
GREAT ENGINEERS, I WOULD APPRECIATE IF COULD SEND ME AN E-COPY OF THIS BOOK NOW. God will surely bless you as u do so
anteyimicheal@gmail.com
I saw this on google read was unable to download. Pls if you've gotten it, share with me at johnansa1@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Doodoo10: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2017
I appreciate the good work done here.

I graduated with 2.2 from futo in 2014, finished my nysc service last year. Had a plan with my Father to travel to Australia immediately after my service for my post graduate study with the Main objective of gaining a better prospects and having many options of employability because I can get a work permit to work at least 2 years after the program, where by I can apply for permanent residence.

But the plan was paused due to devaluing of Naira which makes the migration pursuit a problem.
So I was asked to wait.

Now, while I am waiting and applying for jobs my dad suggested I start apply for masters here in Nigeria which I do fancy and not motivated to do because of the current situation of de country and no guarantee of post work opportunity.
I had a different view of going for professional courses like to start with Nebosh, but he refuses to accept my decision with the reason that I must choose what he commands.

I am. Devastated by this current situation that I have decided to ask in order to really know the best path or clear my doubts if I am not making de right decision of preferring a professional course than going through the stress of Nigerian education system once more that I have forbidden never to embark on unless I am Already working.

Thank u
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
petengine:

I saw this on google read was unable to download. Pls if you've gotten it, share with me at johnansa1@yahoo.com

Thanks
happy birthday dear
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by petengine(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
happy birthday dear
Thanks darling
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Doodoo10:
I appreciate the good work done here.

I graduated with 2.2 from futo in 2014, finished my nysc service last year. Had a plan with my Father to travel to Australia immediately after my service for my post graduate study with the Main objective of gaining a better prospects and having many options of employability because I can get a work permit to work at least 2 years after the program, where by I can apply for permanent residence.

But the plan was paused due to devaluing of Naira which makes the migration pursuit a problem.
So I was asked to wait.

Now, while I am waiting and applying for jobs my dad suggested I start apply for masters here in Nigeria which I do fancy and not motivated to do because of the current situation of de country and no guarantee of post work opportunity.
I had a different view of going for professional courses like to start with Nebosh, but he refuses to accept my decision with the reason that I must choose what he commands.

I am. Devastated by this current situation that I have decided to ask in order to really know the best path or clear my doubts if I am not making de right decision of preferring a professional course than going through the stress of Nigerian education system once more that I have forbidden never to embark on unless I am Already working.

Thank u

Doodoo howdy? Hope you've made some headway by now?
Re: Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced by abiambo(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Petengine hw r u, just ran across this thread. Hw far ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In IATA Certification! / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt / Rights And Duties Of An Employee In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.