Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

When Your Husband Wants An Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Husband Wants An Abortion (1173 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by magicalx(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
A friend of mine just found out she is pregnant, she has 4kids, the husband says the responsibility is too much and wants an abortion, my friend went for a scan and its possible she is having twins. She is about to get a new job as well.

She is confused, please advise.

NB

The husband refuses her doing family planning
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by whizqueen(f): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
How many months is the pregnancy already?
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by Immanueladebol(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2015
D man doesnt like her then,he shuld consider her life n dat of d children.Next time he shuld play safe
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by Kenzico(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2015
That's d result of 2much sex

1 Like

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by mekonglobal(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Just let d kids be, they are here for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by vkon2(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Immanueladebol:
D man doesnt like her then,he shuld consider her life n dat of d children.Next time he shuld play safe
you are right
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by Immanueladebol(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
vkon2:
you are right
Thanks
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Abortion! shocked
Please leave the innocent kids joor!
Abortion is so not right whether in marriage or outside of it.
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by timilehing(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Why can't they go for family planning after 4 kids? Why is the man against it & yet digging without protection? Abi he was hoping to have a low spermm count undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by cococandy(f): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Difficult position to be in.
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by JoyPaulLaw(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Dear OP, your doctor could be of help here. Your doctor should be able to convince your hubby on the danger on abortion.
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by focus7: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Some women still amaze me with their degree of stupidity at this age. What stop her from taking birht control before now after four children? Well, the government will not always be taking over the welfare responsibility of some baby factory that the husband will abscond soon.

1 Like

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by thelish(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
cococandy:
Difficult position to be in.
Not really difficult perse. Nothing will make me abort twins. I love them, esp two girls. I go born them start hustle oo. lol

1 Like

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by Pidggin(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2015
I am just imagining if I was in her shoes, no way o. I will keep the kids but find a good job or business to help out.
Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by PeyButtons(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Kenzico:
That's d result of 2much sex
It's nt d mata of too much sex cos a single act of chopstick entering honeypot can jam 2geda nd baby begin to form. I tink d woman is also at fault because even if d man doesnt want family planning,there are other cool ways of preventing even witout d husband knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Husband Wants An Abortion by thorpido(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na wa.Your husband doesn't want family planning after 4 children and yet he wants sex and the woman just says okay and can't take care of herself?
I don't think abortion is the way out here.You can give up your children for adoption.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids / Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It? / Man Caught Naked Inside Neighbour’s Flat With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.