Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). (2503 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / Anxiety At NNPC Ahead Of Buhari’s Massive Shake-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now vanished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.
All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!
What a great leader!!
Sai Baba.

16 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by kinibigdeal(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2015
I guess someone is drunk undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Rexnegro(m): 2:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Yeah that's true I concur, change is here . Only bias nigerians will agree otherwise...

6 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by WailingWailer00(m): 2:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Rubbish post, useless leader undecided
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by judiciarypalava: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by TI1919(m): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by IamChuks(m): 2:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Its a pity ... Go and buy sense.. u just said rubbish

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Jilo83(m): 2:42am On Aug 26, 2015
You make sense jare. Baba is working haters go to lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Rubbish post, useless leader undecided

Wail on

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 26, 2015
IamChuks:
Its a pity ... Go and buy sense.. u just said rubbish

Stop being sentimental and acknowledge a true leader.

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by majamajic(m): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2015
The last president was too soft, and he didn't appoint on merits. He was been pushed. Nothing against him but Nigeria has grown above that. His greatest achievement was to handover 'jeje, God will bless him for that too.

Though it's still too early to conclude but PMB's first 100 days in office might be slow (but promising) start.

eziokwu bu ndu !

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Chigold101(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2015
majamajic:
The last president was too soft, and he didn't appoint on merits. He was been pushed. Nothing against him but Nigeria has grown above that. His greatest achievement was to handover 'jeje, God will bless him for that too.

Though it's still too early to conclude but PMB's first 100 days in office might be slow (but promising) start.

eziokwu bu ndu !
so which of the appointments has been made merit?
Tell me please... And for your mind Buhari used 1month to repair our refineries?.

4 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by christinie(f): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2015
All I see is Northern agenda, lopsided appointments, selective anti-graft probing, loot recovery without proper accounting and hardship to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by g4everybody(m): 5:01am On Aug 26, 2015
After siping Oshogbo weed, som1 just open a thread and start ranting nonsense. Do u have any idea of d promises Buhari made to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Judging from the TIME Op did his post, it's obvious he was dreaming. Pure childish Alice wonderland.
Buhari deserves to be impeached. He is not fit to be LG chairman. Let him go back to teach almajiri class and take his cows to jungle.

Impeach Buhari Now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by WailingWailer00(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:

Wail on
Wetin concern you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
All I see is Northern agenda, lopsided appointments, selective anti-graft probing, loot recovery without proper accounting and hardship to Nigerians.

That is because you are not seeing beyond ur nose

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Fish brain.

Yam head
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2015
g4everybody:
After siping Oshogbo weed, som1 just open a thread and start ranting nonsense. Do u have any idea of d promises Buhari made to Nigerians

After smoking kwale skunk dis morning u feel to fufil all dis those election promises will take 100days...at least he has done a lot..go back to sleep o jare
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Judging from the TIME Op did his post, it's obvious he was dreaming. Pure childish Alice wonderland.
Buhari deserves to be impeached. He is not fit to be LG chairman. Let him go back to teach almajiri class and take his cows to jungle.

Impeach Buhari Now!

Hehehehe...who is in wonderland now...u waka go aso rock go impeach am na
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by christinie(f): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:

one good thing I like about these Buharians is that they can't even argue constructively, they only know how to insult. Eg if you tell them that Buhari is yet to redeem any of his promises and is not acting as if he remembers that he even ever made them, instead of them to reply with reasons, they will scream "wailing wailers". Well I understand that most of you are not lettered.
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by IamChuks(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:

Stop being sentimental and acknowledge a true leader.
True leader. OK.. Biafra all the way
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by christinie(f): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:

I guess you prefer a Government of propaganda that talks about how good they are doing on the pages of newspapers, hiring jobless Secondary School drop outs to defend them on Social Media by typing "Sai Buhari* and "Wailing wailers each time they are constructively criticised", a government that lied about retrieving trillions from PDP members and yet cries that they cannot pay the Federal workers, a Government that organised a "thank you" dinner for Amechi and praises Fashola for squandering the Lagos State treasury, a Government that refused to probe Tinubu, Amechi Atiku and Abdusalami, a Government that threw away the Harriburton casefile, a government that has never redeemed any of its campaign promises, a government that has made life so hard for manufacturers and importers, a government that cannot sponsor it's Legal Officers to the annual NBA conference, a government led by people that talk from too many sides of their mouths with their promise and forget syndrome. I see you don't like yourself. No need of fighting with a pig in the mud. Take care of yourself while you continue looking for job, food, house rent etc and smiling here like all is well. Pele.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by saintgp(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2015
op u b "lai mohammad jr",infact ur own callow i.q bad pass being tag as being gullible.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by drss(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:
Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now vanished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.
All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!
What a great leader!!
Sai Baba.
Doctors warn that Sycophancy is DANGEROUS to the body.
Buwari is a big shame. He won elections five months ago yet no ministers! I pity Zoorians.

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
one good thing I like about these Buharians is that they can't even argue constructively, they only know how to insult. Eg if you tell them that Buhari is yet to redeem any of his promises and is acting that he even ever made them, instead of them to reply with reasons, they will scream "wailing wailers". Well I understand that most of you are not lettered.

Oh my lettered friend.I didn't come to argue I just came to make a point and that's done.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by drss(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
one good thing I like about these Buharians is that they can't even argue constructively, they only know how to insult. Eg if you tell them that Buhari is yet to redeem any of his promises and is not acting as if he remembers that he even ever made them, instead of them to reply with reasons, they will scream "wailing wailers". Well I understand that most of you are not lettered.
You should know that Buwari zombies have sold their brains for fufu. They lack the required iq for intelligent debate.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
IamChuks:

True leader. OK.. Biafra all the way

Abeg blow anoda whistle..
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by christinie(f): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2015
adepaki:

Oh my lettered friend.I didn't come to argue I just came to make a point and that's done.
you make a point by chanting "sai" and "wailing wailer"?
Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by christinie(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
drss:

You should know that Buwari zombies have sold their brains for fufu. They lack the required iq for intelligent debate.
a bunch of them are cattle rearers who bought cheap chinko phones and come here to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
I guess you prefer a Government of propaganda that talks about how good they are doing on the pages of newspapers, hiring jobless Secondary School drop outs to defend them on Social Media by typing "Sai Buhari* and "Wailing wailers each time they are constructively criticised", a government that lied about retrieving trillions from PDP members and yet cries that they cannot pay the Federal workers, a Government that organised a "thank you" dinner for Amechi and praises Fashola for squandering the Lagos State treasury, a Government that refused to probe Tinubu, Amechi Atiku and Abdusalami, a Government that threw away the Harriburton casefile, a government that has never redeemed any of its campaign promises, a government that has made life so hard for manufacturers and importers, a government that cannot sponsor it's Legal Officers to the annual NBA conference, a government led by people that talk from too many sides of their mouths with their promise and forget syndrome. I see you don't like yourself. No need of fighting with a pig in the mud. Take care of yourself while you continue looking for job, food, house rent etc and smiling here like all is well. Pele.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Word of wisdom for u dis morning

''Don't criticize what you can't understand''.-Bob Dylan

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100days In Office(president Buhari's Massive Achievements). by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
you make a point by chanting "sai" and "wailing wailer"?

But honestly speaking 8years of leadership from this honest and dedicated leader will bring Nigeria from the pit of shame in which we are in now to a place of positive recognition in the world.take it or leave it...

I rest my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote / Text Of Igbinedion's Reply To Oshomhole $31m Allegation / No Referendum For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.