Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans (1027 Views)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2015
I came back late from work yesterday night, sat on my bed and decided to check out NL.

As usual the tribal bigots were at it,

So before the bigots begin their Igbo, hausa and Yoruba fight today. I have just a question.

HOW FAR HAS YOUR LIFE IMPROVE SINCE THE LAST HATE COMMENT YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM? DID YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INCREASE OR DID YOUR LIFE BECOME BETTER? YESTERDAY THAT YOU POSTED YOUR HATE COMMENT ABOUT ANOTHER TRIBE, DO YOU FEEL BETTER WITH YOURSELF AND HOW HAS YOUR LIFE TRANSFORMED TO THE BETTER?

well I am still in Uyo, chilling and having a good time.

Have a swell day positive people, fisherman soup on my mind cheesy
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by INTROVERT(f): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by fulanimafia: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Reality check grin
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Deep thoughts...

MORNING
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by 48noble(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Your moniker makes more brain than ur write up...

Any alert after dis crappie from ur bank?
When one tribe is criticized,its to have that tribe work on it and improve.
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
48noble:
Your moniker makes more brain than ur write up...

Any alert after dis crappie from ur bank?
When one tribe is criticized,its to have that tribe work on it and improve.

Posting hate comments about people is not positive criticism. Also, what right have you got to tell others what to do or how to behave? Are you better than the next person?

What tribe are you by the way, at least let me tell you where you need to improve maybe you can have a village meeting and explain to your people they need to improve grin
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by 48noble(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Posting hate comments about people is not positive criticism. Also, what right have you got to tell others what to do or how to behave? Are you better than the next person?
What tribe are you by the way, at least let me tell you where you need to improve maybe you can have a village meeting and explain to your people they need to improve grin

You just listen to yourself... why are you contradicting your post?

Get healthy brain! Konji hoo ur gyl

1 Like

Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I came back late from work yesterday night, sat on my bed and decided to check out NL.

As usual the tribal bigots were at it,

So before the bigots begin their Igbo, hausa and Yoruba fight today. I have just a question.

HOW FAR HAS YOUR LIFE IMPROVE SINCE THE LAST HATE COMMENT YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM? DID YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INCREASE OR DID YOUR LIFE BECOME BETTER? YESTERDAY THAT YOU POSTED YOUR HATE COMMENT ABOUT ANOTHER TRIBE, DO YOU FEEL BETTER WITH YOURSELF AND HOW HAS YOUR LIFE TRANSFORMED TO THE BETTER?

well I am still in Uyo, chilling and having a good time.

Have a swell day positive people, fisherman soup on my mind cheesy

And how tha heck did yours prove by typing this against your so called tribal bigots

You're indirectly one of them...

Before you unconsciously quote me, take a little sip of dry gin and go through my signatory, then make up your mind on what to type!!!

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

1 Like

Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by Femolacaster(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Your head dey there, brother.
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

And how tha heck did yours prove by typing this against your so called tribal bigots

You're indirectly one of them...

Before you unconsciously quote me, take a little sip of dry gin and go through my signatory, then make up your mind on what to type!!!

What hate has done to you. Now what better way to live your life than spread positivity and love. Whatever you are clamoring for in the name of Biafra I hope you find it smiley
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

What hate has done to you. Now what better way to live your life than spread positivity and love. Whatever you are clamoring for in the name of Biafra I hope you find it smiley

Can I ask you a question

Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Can I ask you a question

My opinion wouldn't mean a thing to someone like you, please save us both the embarrassment and continue with your life the way it is. Up Biafra grin
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

My opinion wouldn't mean a thing to someone like you, please save us both the embarrassment and continue with your life the way it is. Up Biafra grin

Wrong perception!!!

Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by ba7man(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Bigots answer ooooo........ how has your lives improved since your last bigotry post.
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Wrong perception!!!

Leaving for the lounge soon. I am sure you are a loveable person in real life. Have a good weekend and love everyone as you love yourself. That is what Jesus would do, assuming you are a Christian.
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Leaving for the lounge soon. I am sure you are a loveable person in real life. Have a good weekend and love everyone as you love yourself. That is what Jesus would do, assuming you are a Christian.

Lol...

I'm a staunch Catholic dear, have a nice day too...

Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by yorubatic: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
Re: Before The Tribal Bigots Begin With Thier Shenanigans by NewNigeriaMind: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. ...if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria? Dunces of the century

Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

The pain you feel, I pray God delivers you soon. My Igbo brother, you don't need to put Yoruba in your name, please have respect for other people.

(1) (Reply)

Read Borno State Governor's Tribute To His Late Deputy / Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration / So Sad Father Buries His Three Year Old Son Along With His Wife In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.