Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) (38326 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by bastien: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
wicked
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
brb
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Ybnm4life(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Seems like this landlord has been followed on twitter, facebook and instagram by the Elders in his Village, because you want to get at someone you burn down your source of livelihood and income, just go back home and beg them to unlike you and unfollow them as the case might be grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
castrate the landlord and set him ablaze too

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by HopeAtHand: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by goldenvicky(f): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Very wicked landlord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Elzends(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2015
I swear , this landlord should be used for shooting practice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Echelle(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, road accidents and now landlords Aye ma ni ka... embarassed
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by bewla(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
he
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by homirefacuny(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
The Devil's Kingdom is growing everyday... Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm... Now, i see reasons why it took Yemi 8 months to get an apartment. Why? Because, he's looking for an apartment that the landlord doesnt reside in....

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Richy4(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
How do some people build houses in Nigeria where they got only one toilet.

And millions will be sharing 1 toilet. Haba!!

Assuming he got 3 toilets in each floor, there would be nothing like this incident.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Paschal55(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
I weep for Nigeria, no hope for the common man!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Rotimi47: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
The Bible have said it all " the heart of a man is filled with wickedness ", the landlord should be made to face the consequence of his action. May God protect us & all our loved ones..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by lanpio(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
The stories i read here sometimes.

Took petrol to another human Apartment with a view to burning him?i mean we are talking about a human here, and not some goat or festival chicken tied outside.

Hopefully, he faces the full wrath of the law.

Boko haram are living among us, this is an example

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by McDoe(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
This Landlord is a Boko Haramist. He should die by hanging.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by QueenEdna(f): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where the landlord acts like a mini god! Jeez!! I cant imagine how heartless some people are.

Imagine an elderly man committing such atrocity, how do U̶̲̥̅̊ kill some1 jst like dat ?? The wicked old maniac of a landlord deserves the death penalty, cos he was well aware of actions.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2015
PUNCH Metro gathered that the incident was caused by a disagreement over the use of the compound toilet.
compound toilet first time am hearing this

the heartless landlord should be burn and thrown from a 6story building too

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by eluquenson(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Barbaric act from the beast called landlord and govt should make sure he spent the rest of his life in jail

This title need to be changed "Landlord" it's only God that should be called so.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
No amount of frustration can bring mr and my landlord to that lenght of even buying petro talk of burning...some ppl are so lame,dont know how to let go of a mtter..some dont know hw to play card with those that love to claime supreriority over nothing.That landlord must be mentally touched cos a normal human being would never think of set his fellow being on fire for any reason at all and the tenant is so daft to play on safe side...Two of them should enjoy where they wish to be jareee....e je ka moye awa to ku....ao ni sile wo o.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by amusadele: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
The stories i read here sometimes.

Took petrol to another human Apartment with a view to burning him?i mean we are talking about a human here, and not some goat or festival chicken tied outside.

Hopefully, he faces the full wrath of the law.
Na so we see things these days. The world as it is, especially this country Nigeria is disguesting. Some happenings cannot be believed but those things really happen. you and I as well as others should just pray from time to time, because the times are unbelivable.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=37341197]

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/landlord-sets-tenant-ablaze-in-lagos/

Lagos as state and town needs some rest.
Almost every resident, every inch of land is tired. Do Lagosians hav sleep? The behavior
and utterances of Lagosians (my brothers and the Oba inclusive) indicate chronic stress
syndrome. Most of them commit crimes without the actual intention or what u may
call 'mens rea'. Abundance of noise and a lack of respirable oxygen everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by horexy(f): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
He should be burnt to death too...
Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Kingharzyz(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Never knew I'll come online one day to read about how a friend died...he was a staunch Arsenal fan...Rest in peace Abeeb Ogbonnu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by hedonistic: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
The landlord is clearly a psychopath. My goodness!

That's why it is impossible for me to rent a house in which the landlord resides. Impossible. No matter how cheap or lovely a house is, the fact that the owner resides in it totally rules it out of my consideration when I am looking to rent an apartment.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by GodMode: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Ginaz:
please please and please, dont say this phrase " I dare you or '' u no fit'' . dont say it at all, these words are like petrol to fire, anything can happen.

if somebody tells me, ''u no go fit'' that's when I run, people are wicked dont end up dead trying to know what they can do.

my advice oooo,

Coward....

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Kingharzyz(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2015
horexy:
He should be burnt to death too...
Simple and short
yea trust my people on the island ... the landlord died too
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Kingharzyz(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
shocked let the mob in that area do desame to him, chai what a wicked world
The landlord was pronounced dead on Tuesday morning ... Abeeb held him tight when he kindled the fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Dexema(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Mbediogu post=37342723][/quote]
If e dey possible I for like ur quote twice,most pple in lagos are stressed up frustrated and sick ( quietly ) , especially those who live in the business hubs where noise,violence and stress are a way of life. Lagos needs a breather,instead rural - urban migration dey increase.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Oga Landlord, travel and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Schooling In Canada, Cries Out Over Alleged Suicidal Level Racism / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) / DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.