Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) (38325 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by olumalcolm(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
So d guys in the hood and oda tenants were watching till d policemen came to tk d landlord to the hospital. Craze dey worry all of dem. Mcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by francizy(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
The useless landlord will become a tenant in prison by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by cnwokike(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Where is the landlord from?
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
This is where you won't see jungle justice when you need one,I mean this is the height of wickedness,the friends to the deceased no try atall,by now the landlord should be dead and the house in ruins,irespective of any form of security,f*ck the law,if atall we have one in this country,rip to the dead man.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by agitator: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry, buhari's body language is around. angry angry angry
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Ginaz(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
GodMode:

Coward....

thank you
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Chinom(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
This people wickedness na anoda level. The most vindictive tribe in Nigeria. Tufiakwa !!
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by GodMode: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Ginaz:

thank you
You're welcome.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmm, devil has really and successfully in entirety taken over the world. What more can i say? If a man can do this to a fellow man, who says devils are not heart-harden?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
cnwokike:
Where is the landlord from?
Go back and read the article. This is how you fail exams in school.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Missmossy(f): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Landlords killing their tenants everyday!!!

So terrible, heartless men everywhere embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by latitidejavu: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Why are all these disgusting stories from these poor slums. It shows why they live there, their hearts are evil. Either poverty made their hearts evil or they are poor because their hearts are evil. Their miserable and abject life is a reflection of the miserable and hopeless hearts. Thats why I stay very far from poor people. Guuushhh.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by jesussaves22: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Who come involve the police That's why I love aba people. Simple tie him to a pole pour him the remaining fuel and light him. Case closed. Thunder fire his generation

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by horexy(f): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Kingharzyz:

yea trust my people on the island ... the landlord died too

Hmmmn...really?
How u take know?
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na wa o....

Is that all you have to say?
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Ginaz(f): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
GodMode:

You're welcome.

you're still a small child , Learn to talk maturely and act like an adult.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Which kind news be this? What kinda human being is this? Which kind world be this?...
Heartlessness in human form.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Mariojane(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2015
ajoskele:
I don dey fear Iya Aluko now oh...
D way d woman dey look me every morning noh be here....

Buh dis "Iya Woli" noh fit burn me now!
run while you can ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2015
My God! Oh my God!
How can a human being do this over something so minute?
Why are people so evil

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by victrillion(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Some cases are not supposed to be taken to court. Imagine, someone burning his fellow human, that is sure EVIL..

Exclusive Traditional Etibo Shirts from #3,500

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by mykerg: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Animals in human form.Just imagine setting a fellow human on fire and kicking him off a building.I bet he ll be regreting his actions by now and blaming it on the devil.
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
sad
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Heart of man is desperately wicked. He has his own kids oooo. @ 67 he is still dat callous. He shd face d music. R.I.P 2 d dead. Too sad. sad

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by eghuan1(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
three things you should never tell an angry person, are; 1) I dare you. 2) you cannot do it and 3) its not possible.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by dammieco(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
That's why I don't rent an apartment where the landlord/lady lives

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Na devil work oooooooo
Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]very wicked yoruba man but i am surprised that he had the liver to do all these instead of just shouting and boasting calling on shango and other dead gods to bear him witness before he commit the act...then just tactically withdrawing when he sees the tenant isnt afraid[/size]

Visit Ogbomoso, Ondo and Ekiti, the type of Yorubas in these areas don't talk much. If they say they will behead you, that's what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by PreacherxSon(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Ginaz:
please please and please, dont say this phrase " I dare you or '' u no fit'' . dont say it at all, these words are like petrol to fire, anything can happen.

if somebody tells me, ''u no go fit'' that's when I run, people are wicked dont end up dead trying to know what they can do.

my advice oooo,

my dear are you married ? If not please be my wife, you have a great brain in your head....

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by dominique(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
It is very clear that this landlord is a psychopathic cold-blooded murderer. I'm sure that this is not the first time that he has killed. It's cases like this that I fully support jungle justice.

Kingharzyz:
Never knew I'll come online one day to read about how a friend died...he was a staunch Arsenal fan...Rest in peace Abeeb Ogbonnu.

May God comfort you and the rest of his loved ones. Please if you can, give us a follow up on what becomes of that psycho landlord. My fear is people like him coukd use influence and bribe his way out of this.

RIP FALLEN GOONER sad

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by lumeneng22: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
The excesses of landlords are becoming unbearable in Lagos. Gov Ambode should as a matter of urgency set up a task force to be looking into crises that emanates from this sector.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:

You can't be sure sir.
This is Nigeria, he can always find his way out.

If Kabiru Sokoto, the mastermind of Nyanya bomb blast that killed hundreds of people is freely moving arround now. Tell me this man's crime is worse.

Guess you're talking about Aminu Ogwuche.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.