Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics (15614 Views)

President Buhari To Announce His Resignation In National Broadcast On Monday / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by mahyowah(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=yorubatic post=37342065]I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people[/ ] rubbish! Biafra, Odua whatever cannot stand. Nigeria will stand. May God deal with those who are foolishly and selfishly clamouring for division. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by 1MCN: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
flobby77:
Not funny really,the Igbos never learnt SMH, another odi treatment gathering momentum.

I think the reason people like you make this kind of comment is because History is not taught in Nigerian schools, and where it's taught the civil war is completely and intentionally omitted. You just imagine that the so-called Odi Massacre can happen in Igbo land with the way Nigeria is today and you'll hope to wake up to see the country Nigeria remain as one entity? You must be joking. Did your parents ever mentioned the word Ogbunigwe to you? If Igbo could produce that in the 60s when others were still fighting with bow and arrow in other parts of Africa what do you think they can produce now when an 11year old boy in Okigwe is test running a drone and fourteen year old boy in Mbaise is test running a helicopter?

I don't really belong to those agitating for secession even though I'm hardcore Igbo, neither am I in any way whatsoever against the agitation. If everyone agrees that Igbo people are a disaster to Nigeria why then are we all afraid of their secession? You fear that the oil rich down south will accede with them and there'll be no more Otedola or Alakija or Wale or Dangote or Danjuma or Abubakar?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Esdb3: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

That's not our headache, Thanks for your up front advice, but advice is been reverted and rejected by our Advice Taking Machine -ATM

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

The powers. The NWO when they call for one world Government they don't want to hold talks with Biafra then Nigeria that is how I know this clowns are running a circus.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Heheheeheehehe

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Omambala1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
1MCN:

I think the reason people like you make this kind of comment is because History is not taught in Nigerian schools, and where it's taught the civil war is completely and intentionally omitted. You just imagine that the so-called Odi Massacre can happen in Igbo land with the way Nigeria is today and you'll hope to wake up to see the country Nigeria remain as one entity? You must be joking. Did your parents ever mentioned the word Ogbunigwe to you? If Igbo could produce that in the 60s when others were still fighting with bow and arrow in other parts of Africa what do you think they can produce now when an 11year old boy in Okigwe is test running a drone and fourteen year old boy in Mbaise is test running a helicopter?

I don't really belong to those agitating for secession even though I'm hardcore Igbo, neither am I in any way whatsoever against the agitation. If everyone agrees that Igbo people are a disaster to Nigeria why then are we all afraid of their secession? You fear that the oil rich down south will accede with them and there'll be no more Otedola or Alakija or Wale or Dangote or Danjuma or Abubakar?
obviously, the idio....t dosnt know that Biafrans are capable of Many things.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by 1MCN: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omambala1:
obviously, the idio....t dosnt know that Biafrans are capable of Many things.

The hard truth I have had to tell myself is that Nigeria will surely divide someday.It's so disturbing to know. But it's just the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by abat4real37(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
so because they are screaming biafra yoruba should be shouting odua? Na wa o
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by steph2sweet(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I so much love this development, by God's grace we will get it right this time around.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
PAINGAIN:
if we'll self destruct after 5yrs,it'll still be better than what we have in nigeria presently and besides it won't b ur problem. As for ur visa whatever, u guys will b d ones clamouring for biafra visa and not vice versa. As for recalling our senators, we can't do that bcus last I checked we r still in nigeria and they have every right to still be senators in nigeria. One question that I need an answer to is this, do d catalonians,irish,scottish not have properties and businesse in spain and d rest of UK while they were seeking for their own country? Pls answer.
I get what you are saying bro. your optimism is quite commendable. what you haven't thought through is the fact that Nigeria's present predicament isn't the handiwork of just a single tribe. when our leaders congregate to share amongst themselves our common patrimony they don't use tribal sentiments. look at the long list of those who have run the country down and you will see all tribes represented there. for the past 16 years of Democratic rule in this country, your governors also collected federal allocation, didn't they? one would have expected that you guys would channel your energy in holding them responsible because even if biafra becomes a reality such people will still lead you and That's a fact. it's better in my opinion to join hands together to fight and uproot corruption than to split. the east is landlocked and it will be a disadvantage. I am not saying you guys shouldn't go if you want to, But do it without spewing hatred, the kind that nnamdi kanu is doing. as forth question you asked, Yes they do have businesses there I suppose, But they weren't going about the whole thing with such bitter hatred, asking Scottish people to kill English people. So even if they had been given Scotland they would still be in good standing with their neighbours, the English people. BTW, Thanks for your civil response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
UmuEri:
please nwannem nwoke, don't give that Baboon an undeserved attention!
I won't bother to exchange words with you, it's obvious you are gutter-bred.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
abat4real37:
so because they are screaming biafra yoruba should be shouting odua? Na wa o
abi o my sister. the same mistake that was made when they said Awolowo told them Yoruba will join them to secede before the civil war. God help us in this country. it seems we are bad students of history.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by laudate: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
mahyowah:
rubbish! Biafra, Odua whatever cannot stand. Nigeria will stand. May God deal with those who are foolishly and selfishly clamouring for division. God bless Nigeria.

Hehehehe! I laugh in Greek! grin grin You are responding to Yorubatic?? That certified loony bin from Ala'Igbo, who uses deception, hypocrisy and tricks to pretend he is speaking for the Yoruba people, when his sole aim is to expose them to ridicule??! shocked shocked

Chai! Do you know how many Igbo people have registered with Yoruba sounding usernames on this forum, just to launch hate-filled attacks against your people?? Or just to wallow in deceit and hypocritical self-hate, while pretending to accept all the so-called evil character flaws ascribed to Yoruba people?? shocked shocked

I thought you guys were wiser than this, and could see through their tricks! Hehehe...... o di egwu! cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Manchelsea(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow... Another big win, congratulations to all our members. We have experienced 3 straight win within the last 3 days. Join us on www.90minutesprediction.com and win big...for free
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by pazienza(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
laudate:

Hehehehe! I laugh in Greek! grin grin You are responding to Yorubatic?? That certified loony bin from Ala'Igbo, who uses deception, hypocrisy and tricks to pretend he is speaking for the Yoruba people, when his sole aim is to expose them to ridicule??! shocked shocked

Chai! Do you know how many Igbo people have registered with Yoruba sounding usernames on this forum, just to launch hate-filled attacks against your people?? Or just to wallow in deceit and hypocritical self-hate, while pretending to accept all the so-called evil character flaws ascribed to Yoruba people?? shocked shocked

I thought you guys were wiser than this, and could see through their tricks! Hehehe...... o di egwu! cool

Are you saying that Yorubatic is not Yoruba because he promotes Odua republic and tries to get Yorubas to support Odua republic agitation and realization.

Are you by any means insinuating that being pro Odua republic is anti Yoruba? ie Yorubas are inlove with one Nigeria, and wouldn't want an Odua republic, and therefore would consider all pro Odua republic comments anti Yoruba?

Cos I know that I consider any pro Biafran person and comments to be pro Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by PhockPhockMan: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lvlink:
I appreciate you guys fighting spirit, Infact African as a whole needs such fighting spirit in other to be free from the clutches of Colonialism/Neo-Colonialism.

But haven said that, I still love Buhari. And I still believe he can restructure Nigeria to accommodate all marginalized Zones.

My opinion though!

If you think the bolded is possible, then you're in for a long thing. Buhari is a core fulani supremacist, he can only restructure the country to make the rest of the country a extention of fulani empire.
Mind you, this is not about Buhari, but the a people's determination to achieve freedom from those who always sharpens their sword for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lvlink:
I appreciate you guys fighting spirit, Infact African as a whole needs such fighting spirit in other to be free from the clutches of Colonialism/Neo-Colonialism.

But haven said that, I still love Buhari. And I still believe he can restructure Nigeria to accommodate all marginalized Zones.

My opinion though!

You're so honest. ....but equally so wrong. You don't seem to appreciate the depth of wickedness and and control mechanism of these folks up North!

I'm not in the mood for talk this day.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by laudate: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
pazienza:

Are you saying that Yorubatic is not Yoruba because he promotes Odua republic and tries to get Yorubas to support Odua republic agitation and realization.

Are you by any means insinuating that being pro Odua republic is anti Yoruba? ie Yorubas are inlove with one Nigeria, and wouldn't want an Odua republic, and therefore would consider all pro Odua republic comments anti Yoruba?

Cos I know that I consider any pro Biafran person and comments to be pro Igbo.

I say it again emphatically, Yorubatic is NOT Yoruba! angry Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọdo ife m nà-èkwu òf̣ ụma.. undecided

His deceitful style of promoting Odua republic is only to hold the South-west people up to ridicule, reproach and insults. Check all his posts and see the self-deprecating, self-hating way he uses to stylishly attract opprobrium, to those he claims to support. If that is your alternate moniker, seek a psych eval and get help.

Now, abeg swerve because I really don't have time for your juvenile, pathetic level of reasoning today. undecided
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by laudate: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ioannes:

....... I am not saying you guys shouldn't go if you want to, But do it without spewing hatred, the kind that nnamdi kanu is doing. as forth question you asked, Yes they do have businesses there I suppose, But they weren't going about the whole thing with such bitter hatred, asking Scottish people to kill English people. So even if they had been given Scotland they would still be in good standing with their neighbours, the English people. BTW, Thanks for your civil response.

Do it without spewing hatred, ke?? You are asking the impossible! Do you know those you are talking to?? Hehehe.... shocked shocked grin
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Crispyshell: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people

inciteful......but make u dey fear ur head ooh, embarassed
Ojukwu is a good example.........https://www.nairaland.com/881738/unforgivable-blunders-ojukwu-during-biafran#10290054
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
My dear people,
This whole Biafra thing is already causing division even when the secession has not taken place.
I fear for what will happen when it finally happens.

What happened to GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by pazienza(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
laudate:

I say it again emphatically, Yorubatic is NOT Yoruba! angry Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọdo ife m nà-èkwu òf̣ ụma.. undecided

His deceitful style of promoting Odua republic is only to hold the South-west people up to ridicule, reproach and insults. Check all his posts and see the self-deprecating, self-hating way he uses to stylishly attract opprobrium, to those he claims to support. If that is your alternate moniker, seek a psych eval and get help.

Now, abeg swerve because I really don't have time for your juvenile, pathetic level of reasoning today. undecided

Lol, typical of your type. You must insult others to make yourself feel good, right?

How exactly is wishing for Odua republic for Yorubas the same as subjecting them to ridicule? Is the demand for Odua republic by a Yoruba equivalent to self hate?

You have obviously failed to answer any of my questions, preferring to rather engage in ad hominem.

Yorubatic remains Yoruba until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by cheruv: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
aii ..mind u ..m igbo ...if ya'll wanna go to biafra byeeeeee .i love nigeria
You've Igbo features, no doubt kiss but you're not Igbo sweetie undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
shogz89:
If they channel all this effort in the development of the region,, they won't even need the government's assistance in anything

Is your region more developed than south east?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by laudate: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
pazienza:

Lol, typical of your type. You must insult others to make yourself feel good, right?

How exactly is wishing for Odua republic for Yorubas the same as subjecting them to ridicule? Is the demand for Odua republic by a Yoruba equivalent to self hate?

You have obviously failed to answer any of my questions, preferring to rather engage in ad hominem.

Yorubatic remains Yoruba until proven otherwise.

There was nothing insulting in my posts. But your mind has been so attuned to insults, that you see any remark as one. undecided

By the way, why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?? Let the Yoruba people tell you en bloc, if they want Odua republic or not. So why do you keep asking me questions that have nothing to do with me? shocked

As for Yorubatic, you want to take the easy way out by assigning him to the yoruba people even when it is so obvious that he is one of your Igbo internet bashing army. Hehehehehe ..... cool
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by PAINGAIN: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
UmuEri:
please nwannem nwoke, don't give that Baboon an undeserved attention!
udo di nwanne.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by BiafranAvatar(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
shogz89:
bunch of idiots,, you don't have to comment if the advice is not needed

Fade away!

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by shogz89: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
gboss4sure:

Is your region more developed than south east?
yes
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by shogz89: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Fade away!

thanks sweetheart.. Let's go on the journey together
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by PAINGAIN: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ioannes:

I get what you are saying bro. your optimism is quite commendable. what you haven't thought through is the fact that Nigeria's present predicament isn't the handiwork of just a single tribe. when our leaders congregate to share amongst themselves our common patrimony they don't use tribal sentiments. look at the long list of those who have run the country down and you will see all tribes represented there. for the past 16 years of Democratic rule in this country, your governors also collected federal allocation, didn't they? one would have expected that you guys would channel your energy in holding them responsible because even if biafra becomes a reality such people will still lead you and That's a fact. it's better in my opinion to join hands together to fight and uproot corruption than to split. the east is landlocked and it will be a disadvantage. I am not saying you guys shouldn't go if you want to, But do it without spewing hatred, the kind that nnamdi kanu is doing. as forth question you asked, Yes they do have businesses there I suppose, But they weren't going about the whole thing with such bitter hatred, asking Scottish people to kill English people. So even if they had been given Scotland they would still be in good standing with their neighbours, the English people. BTW, Thanks for your civil response.
finally,someone who is thinking right. U make a lot of sense in ur post, but the plain truth is d average igboman does not want war. We r a peaceful people. But the issue is if u look at nigeria in d past,look at it now, then look into the future u'll realise that there is actually no light at the end of d tunnel. The tunnel gets longer and darker. We just want to try something different,we can't keep doing d same things in naija and expect different results. And, u r welcome.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by ArodewilliamsT: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
laudate:

Mr preacher, I thought you claimed not to be yoroober? Smelly coward.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by kingsaha: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
wow biafra TV and radio on
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by ArodewilliamsT: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ioannes:

listen to Radio Biafra and cure your ignorance. Biafrans have tried non-violence approach through massob, what did they get? Ezu river Killings, parading of our grandfathers as criminals just for asking for their country. IPOB is younger, energitic and intelligent. Kill a Biafran, they'll get your profile and chase you and your family members in every country of the world, all the way to the arctic and maul them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Enugu School Bus, Kill Student, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.