Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (15595 Views)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? / How Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by iwaeda: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
It seems EKEDC has major issue for the past 4 days, there has been no light in my area.

Dear Customer,
We are still awaiting TCN, one of the other partners in the electricity delivery supply chain to complete their ongoning maintenance and allocate energy to Eko Disco.
*From* all indications it is unlikely they will be able to restore tonight.

Thanks for your understanding as they make every frantic effort to restore asap.

EKEDC IBEJU .

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by mbaise1000: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
There is 24 hour light everywhere the 97% live, it's only wailers and the 5% that are complaining,
Just like the 97% have their pass to buy fuel at 40 naira and pay less for everything while only the 5% -will will pay 212 naira for fuel

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by iwaeda: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2021
mbaise1000:
There is 24 hour light everywhere the 97% live, it's only wailers and the 5% that are complaining,
Just like the 97% have their pass to buy fuel at 40 naira and pay less for everything while only the 5% -will will pay 212 naira for fuel

This serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
It seems phcn has increased electricity tariff.The IKEDC brought a bill of #30k as against the #12 to #15k they have been bringing.Light wey na for 5pm till 7am them dey on.Will Nigeria ever get better?For me na bad governance go kill person laslas

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Solid, at least 20hrs/day, except there is a national fault

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by falcon01: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Terrible

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Slynation(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Omo....I can categorically inform you here in Awka, it's been days without interruption of power supply...

Now...we are the ones pleading for them to take the light for some hours due to high consumption rate of units....

modified : Gaskiya...!! you are on your own if you can't find the sarcasm in this post

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by bignero: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by slawormiir: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Sapele road in Benin city is okay.....pz road to be precise...my area

Ugbowo is also okay...around nineteen Street and opposite main gate according to one of my niggarrrr....

Okhoro around play house...not good...no constant light..my grand mum's area

Iyean after aduwawa is manageable...my cousins area

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Is there anything working in this country? Since yesterday we no get light here in New owerri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by osamz007: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
mbaise1000:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:
It seems EKEDC has major issue for the past 4 days, there has been no light in my area.

Dear Customer,
We are still awaiting TCN, one of the other partners in the electricity delivery supply chain to complete their ongoning maintenance and allocate energy to Eko Disco.

Thanks for your understanding as they make every frantic effort to restore asap.

EKEDC IBEJU .

Ibeju and darkness are siamese twins. I stay around Eputu when I am at work, they may not have light for a whole week sef.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by judetov2(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
almost 24hrs a day.... even now my guy is cooking with hot plate.... we hardly use gas here no generator too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Too much light.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Omezif(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
It's a waste of time to keep expecting 100% work from this nigeria government.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Typicool8(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
No light here for more than a week

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Monogamy: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Up Nepa

grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
mbaise1000:

Yes ọ. In fact Buhari till 2056

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Four days straight, no light

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ipobarethieves: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
cool I give them C not d.When the Evil one behind the switch room is awake,them go ON/OFF am anyhow.But Wen the one in charge don drink alomo bitter,he go leave am 20 hrs without blinking.Above all,GOOD but I won't disclosevtur area b4 principality/power show face there and scatter thing sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Jh0wsef(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Light just got bad.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by SarkinYarki: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Practically every area covered by the useless EkoDisco don't have electricity now for more than 4 days

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Emperorokwy: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
It's very bad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by naptu2: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Dear Customer,

EKEDC IBEJU .

Same.

Power supply was relatively good before they sent this message.

Dear valued customer,

Please be informed of a planned outage from 9am on Wednesday, March 10 to 3pm on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
This may lead to outages/load shedding in the following areas: Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and environs.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may pose, but it is required for our TCN partners to divert Egbin/Aja 330KV Line-4 to the position of Egbin/Aja 330KV Line-3 at the Ajah Transmission Station end. Thank you for your understanding.

Please bear with us.

The power outage began around 10am on Wednesday and it has still not been restored.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Chiminemine(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Omo my side naa flexing we dey for here ohh cheesy.... light almost every day for almost 24 hours unless the light spoil. Sundays naa sure 24/7 light... Infact as irey follow una talk so, light dey since yesterday night from 6, till now.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Angrygoat: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
My area na total darkness. I hate living or sharing boundary with poor ppl man. Like 2 weeks now no light,I dey buy gold now dey use am run gen for the last 2weeks. I can't cook,eat or do anything cos make I no lie give u, nothing like NEPA o. Generator,inverter na small,Nepa na highest. Unless u get diesel plant,

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Whois(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
24hrs here. Kudus to Ikeja electric

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
8 to 14 hours a day

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by EkelediliBuhari: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
See this snitch wan come cut light

We don’t have light.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Flier: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2021
judetov2:
almost 24hrs a day

Na lie o! Which area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: Count Us Out –south-east Traders / Fashola Woos Foreign Investment Partners For Lagos Light Rail Project / Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.