Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) (34256 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat In Wuse Zone 7 In Abuja By Bolton White Hotel To Let / 28 Rooms Hotel To Let At Ikeja: 08032222501 / Big Church For Sale At Obawole Ogba That Can Contain More Than 500 People 19m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Mekky05:
Help me to understand your "Painment" bro.. Is it because it was given to a "Catholic" church? Or the fact that the man doesn't know you "Exist"... Which one?
for not giving it to u
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by ZACHIE: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
keep shutttttt!!!
must you let the whole world know you made a donation ?
You are childishly rude.

He made a donation and chose to document the giving publicly. So what?

Is it candy that is he handing down?

Go donate your kidney to Shekau and keep silent about it.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
ZACHIE:

You are childishly rude.

He made a donation and chose to document the giving publicly. So what?

Is it candy that is he handing down?

Go donate your kidney to Shekau and keep silent about it.
OK cool
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by kingreign(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2015
passionate88:
Since it's a Catholic church, I will believe they also help other people, but if it was a penticostal church. ....
what will happen?

you see yourself?
you're one of those who are responsible for splitting the church and destroying the good name of True churches.... Church is church stop bringing denomination and dogma and other stuffs to church... church is a way of life for Christians and not a religious gathering arena.

go and sin no more.... bless you!
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by iammrjohnson(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2015
why? because he gave this out? i always believe pastors have established their extortions and brain washings based on the 'give one and the lord will give you back in thousands'

how many times have pastors donated bountifully to needy members of the church?

what i believe is to give because you want to give,not because you want something in return, that's not giving,that's investing.. God is not a fool no matter how your pastor twists the bible to siphon your pockets

Spicylate:
He's definitely gonna get a better one soonest
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
The Christian Spirit!!!

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by enigstil(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
So mote it be.
As above so below, as within so without.
Freemanan:
SO MOTE IT BE...

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by debuscket(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Giving to the poor is lending to God and the good God will surely pay u back. Well done Sir
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
God bless the man oh
At least his head is correct he gave it to catholic church ... cheesy
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by DONshawn: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Hope IDP won't become ambigous with time...
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by amusadele: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't think that's the step he should take if he wants to really give the displaced.

All this men of God aren't to be trusted when it comes to "money" & "properties".

I would have look for the displaced myself and share the rooms among them.

Anyway, God will reward you.

BTW you don't do good and announce it.

You got two man points. One good and most powerful, the other rubbish. Going the the actual christian ways of life, you do not do good and announce it to the world. Correct. The other, please am away for now. Thanks bye
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by passionate88: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2015
kingreign:

what will happen?

you see yourself?
you're one of those who are responsible for splitting the church and destroying the good name of True churches.... Church is church stop bringing denomination and dogma and other stuffs to church... church is a way of life for Christians and not a religious gathering arena.

go and sin no more.... bless you!
sorry Bro, but I am just stating the obvious. ....
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2015
What are the northern islamic clerics doing to stop this dastardly act being carryout by bokoharam on a daily basis?Do they really preach peaceto this almajirins in their mosques?What are the wealthy northerners like dangote and co doing to help cushion the sufferings of the idps?I don't think this people are really helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Religion!!!!
Fool. Is this not a noble act? Religion or not, this is commendable. But of cause atheists dont even realise that they have founded their own religion.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2015
boman2014:
nice one

where are our billionaire pastors

let them live by example
Christ embassy do share rhapsody of reality to idps in a situation like this.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't think that's the step he should take if he wants to really give the displaced.

All this men of God aren't to be trusted when it comes to "money" & "properties".

there is a big different between Rev. Father ordained in the catholic church and your pastors. they are accountable for every property they own that is if they own anything.God bless his kind heart but i think he is giving it out cos business is no longer moving there and nobody is ready to buy such a huge property. all the same he gave shelter to the homeless.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:

Shut up.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by amusadele: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Any way thanks for this but you should know that what you are doing is not considered good by muslems an inch. If you like give them all your children, to them you are just nothing. If you like contest for an house of rep., no muslem will vote for you. When GEJ came and on his own , after Ya-Adua died, contested we all remember what they did to him. They gave him all the evil names and all manners descriptions and decamped to apc, the party of his brother. Truth must be told. The nuslesm, especially the Fulanis will never leave their own and look outside.
As at today, they just knock their chest and mention unbelievable figures abi amouth of monies he stole. These figures are such that no one can prove any time any day but just to finish the man. But GEJ is untorhchable. He is just damn too comfortable, regularly protected by God. Thank you sha, so much.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:

He is not just giving it to a man of God, but clergy , we Anglican/Catholic do trust our Clergies since 1487

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Mariojane:
there is a big different between Rev. Father ordained in the catholic church and your pastors. they are accountable for every property they own that is if they own anything.God bless his kind heart but i think he is giving it out cos business is no longer moving there and nobody is ready to buy such a huge property. all the same he gave shelter to the homeless.
must we know about it ?
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by don4real18(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
A good work which should be rewarded.... I just hope that the sharing of the rooms won't be political
By the way, make una help your boy throway your vote for this photo contest link organised by FirstBank
http://summer.firstbanknigeria.com/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=3543
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by kingreign(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2015
passionate88:
sorry Bro, but I am just stating the obvious. ....

you shouldn't sorry me, besides I am only saying the truth... the absolute truth... the bible never gave an ideal denomination of church... the only places where churches were described based on their deeds and misdeeds was in the book of Revelations which was written by Apostle John.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Eye service or not, If you have never visted an IDP camp (or a refugee camp) to have a feel of the kind of hardship there, then you might not be able to appreciate fully what this man's action has done.

I might not be a fan of organised religion especially the Abrahamic faiths but I trust the Catholic church to do the needful when it comes to charity acts.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
How many homeless , fatherless or even motherless, the pauperz and even the widows has he put smiles on their faces?

All na oju aye (eye sevice)

Nonsense
Bede2u:

Fool. Is this not a noble act? Religion or not, this is commendable. But of cause atheists dont even realise that they have founded their own religion.
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Igbo man with heart of gold, we shall continue to help them even when hatred is in their DNA.

I first saw this when he posted his good deed on Igbovill
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
must we know about it ?
yes you must. the church makes it open so that the man won't wake up one day and claimed they cheated him out of his property or forcefully take it from him.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Pastor Oyedepo next to donate is university and jets to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by j4sure(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
If its God its Good
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:
keep shutttttt!!!
must you let the whole world know you made a donation

In this case, YES, so as to encourage others to do likewise kind gestures in favour of our deprived fellow citizens and NOT to a pastor or church.
Big difference.
Don't you agree
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by jagagbosa(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:

who you don help? I dislike ppl like you..weytin concern you

1 Like

Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Well done Sir. Vanity upon vanity all is Vanity !!!
I no even understand this your quote
Re: Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
agarawu23:

Hmmm people like u will never see good things done by good hearted Nigeria, that his asset and he have the right to give it to any religion he deem fit and for ur lack of facts, catholic church is one ,if not the only most organised and trusted religion we have here compare to one man church business every where and corner of Nigeria. For the great man that donated the hotel for the IDP may God reward u million times for putting smiles on that faces of innocent Nigerian. These are what we expect from all the so called politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Escape Death As Two Buildings Collapse In Anambra (Photos) / Three-storey Building Collapses In Umuahia (photos) / Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.