Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** (6404 Views)

Best & Unique House Design And Construction In Nig.if U Want The Best Read Dis / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read / For Those Into Tiling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Call us today
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by brabus(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Nice! Following with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by modian(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
For all kinds of durable Foreign Interlocking Plastic Molds including but not limited to the following:
DT Marks or checkers
DT Rounds
DT Star
DT Palm Tree
DT Lover
DT Coconut
Zenith
Hammer
Blackberry Small and Big
Didalo Star
Figure 8
Line Romer
Hi Checker
Hi Plain
3 star
Kerbs
Glover Star
Please contact
HMR Mercantile Ltd
Akinwale Olatunde on 08056516226 or 08027365120
Please, note that we supply minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces and at direct-from-factory prices.
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
brabus:
Nice! Following with keen interest.

Thank you
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning to all in the house

Be blessed this week

Call us for your tiling projects
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning. For all your tiling needs
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Work continues

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
We have completed most of the wall tiling. Now flooring starts! Let's roll

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
We have completed most of the wall tiling. Now flooring starts!

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Kitchen floors

2 Likes

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Living room 600x600 glazed porcelain tiles

2 Likes

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Johnsonsp(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2015
LordNelson22, morning, like to know what's the cost of the Living room 600x600 glazed porcelain tiles pear carton?
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnsonsp:
LordNelson22, morning, like to know what's the cost of the Living room 600x600 glazed porcelain tiles pear carton?

Hi Johnson. That was about N3000 per sqm. Tiles aren't sold per carton usually because cartons are usually more than 1sqm. Usually about 1.44sqm.

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Johnsonsp(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thank u very much..and I did understand u better now.
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Onuokwu: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
What you have on page 1 of your thread for floor and staircase....are those wood laminates or wood colored tiles? If wood colored tiles, how much is it per square meter? Thanks!
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by 9jaCrusade: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnsonsp:

I believe some also come in 1m2

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by 9jaCrusade: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Onuokwu:
What you have on page 1 of your thread for floor and staircase....are those wood laminates or wood colored tiles? If wood colored tiles, how much is it per square meter? Thanks!
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Onuokwu:

They are wood coloured tiles. They depend on quality and grain patterns. Those ones in the picture are the highest quality with real wood wave patterns were supplied at about N6k per sqm. There are others as low as N2800 per sqm. Its all dependent on the application choice.

Regards
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnsonsp:

My pleasure
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Onuokwu: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordNelson22:

They are wood coloured tiles. They depend on quality and grain patterns. Those ones in the picture are the highest quality with real wood wave patterns were supplied at about N6k per sqm. There are others as low as N2800 per sqm. Its all dependent on the application choice.

Regards

Okay Thanks!
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning.

Updates in the kitchens and skirtings for the main living room and other rooms

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Work completed on both rooms. Here we have smaller 400x 400 porcelain tiles in box patterns

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Skirting introduced

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Work continues on flat 2

Here the living room and masters bedroom already tiled with 600x600 and 400x400 tiles

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Call us for your tiling solutions
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by twinskenny(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Good job chief! keep it up

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2015
twinskenny:
Good job chief! keep it up

Thank you
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2015
We continue in madams room for flat 2

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Room

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Johnsonsp(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sorry sir. There an error somewhere in my message.. In ur first page here i find a pic of Jacuzzi in one of the bathroom u r working on and i will to know whats th cost and the W.C as well..u can reach me@ j_oluwaseun03@yahoo.com..thank u
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Good day sir, I will like to know the price this Jacuzzi and the WC in this pic..u can reach me@ j_oluwaseun03@yahoo.com..thank u

Can you please rephrase your question? I'm not sure I understand you regarding pictures
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Johnsonsp(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Sorry sir. There an error somewhere in my message.. In ur first page here i find a pic of Jacuzzi in one of the bathroom u r working on and i will like to know whats the cost and the W.C as well..thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICs*: strategically located 3 plots of Private Fenced Beach Land Onsale, Eleko. / Special christmas offer!!! / Check The Pictures A 4 Nos Of 4 Bed Duplex With C Of O For Sale In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.