Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** (6403 Views)

Best & Unique House Design And Construction In Nig.if U Want The Best Read Dis / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read / For Those Into Tiling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by 9jaCrusade: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2015
There is no Jacuzzi in the pictures. You may have mistaken a bathtub for a jacuzzi. In any case, we do not sell wares. We only deal in tiles. A plumber may help you on this.

Regards
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by topsy23: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Sorry sir. There an error somewhere in my message.. In ur first page here i find a pic of Jacuzzi in one of the bathroom u r working on and i will like to know whats the cost and the W.C as well..thank u

Price of Jacuzzi ranges between 250k to 450k depending on your choice. Also WC price varies, we close couple and we have hanging type. Correct close couple WC in the market is around 18k above

2 Likes

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry for the lull. Works been going on slowly due to delays by site masons to carry out their own part

Work on 3rd flat continues with kitchen flooring

We just finished grounding and that's why the tiles look patched. Proper cleaning will be done later

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Both rooms done. To update the sitting room later

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sitting room and balcony

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Good day and happy weekenf
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Scrooge(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello. How much do you charge per square meter?
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Christlamb88(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nice job I really love d quality of ur job, in fact am so impressed and that is so nice.
But I am DEE-ONE TILER by name in to tile installation and maintenance I have a good experience as a professional tile installer it will be my great pleasure working with u may be as a CONTRACTOR OR INTERNSHIP U may check some of my recent job done and give me a call on
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Christlamb88(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Christlamb88(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nice job I really love d quality of ur job, in fact am so impressed and that is so nice.
But I am DEE-ONE TILER by name in to tile installation and maintenance I have a good experience as a professional tile installer it will be my great pleasure working with u may be as a CONTRACTOR OR INTERNSHIP U may check some of my recent job done and give me a call on

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by zynzyn(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Get Original Stainless Steel and Wrought Iron Rails.

https://www.nairaland.com/1004598/stainless-steel-handrails-railings-original
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by zynzyn(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Supadicious: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I am in dire need of learning Tiling (Floor & Wall). I have the passion to be a Home designer. Please, feel free to take me as your Apprentice on the job.
I am a graduate of Computer Science but as a result of bad economy in the land, I have deem it fit to learn other skills instead of waiting and feeling sorry for my predicament. I live in Lokoja Kogi State and my Contact Number: 0708 844 2547 (SAMSON)
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Sammy785uk(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
LordNelson22:
ivrytilers.wix.com/ivrytilers
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Supadicious: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Christlamb88:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I am in dire need of learning Tiling (Floor & Wall). I have the passion to be a Home designer. Please, feel free to take me as your Apprentice on the job.
I am a graduate of Computer Science but as a result of bad economy in the land, I have deem it fit to learn other skills instead of waiting and feeling sorry for my predicament. I live in Lokoja Kogi State and my Contact Number: 0708 844 2547 (SAMSON)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christal Villa Queen's Court... / PICs*: strategically located 3 plots of Private Fenced Beach Land Onsale, Eleko. / Special christmas offer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.