Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

“I Have Fear Of Not Making Heaven & Failure” – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Fear Of Not Making Heaven & Failure” – Olamide (556 Views)

Mayweather Is Following Wizkid On Instagram & He's Not Making Noise About It / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Fear Of Not Making Heaven & Failure” – Olamide by Revolva(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Couple of days ago, King Baddo Olamide was interviewed on ‘My Africa’ with Andre Blaze Henshaw. In an interview that’s less than an hour, He shed light to many things that we are not aware of, but my concern are his biggest fears (Not Making Heaven & Failure). Oh Yes! He mentioned those two things in his words.

As we all know that Olamide is really making waves in the industry, definitely, he should be afraid of failure because no one prays to fall. I think what he mean by “not making heaven” is best known to him but can it be attached to his fame? Read what he said when asked about his fame below:

Nobody thought it was going to be this big for me…or for someone coming from Bariga, and you’re not even doing like Pop, RnB or something. You’re rapping, like rap doesn’t even really sell like that in Nigeria. And now you’re coming from the ghetto, and you’re not doing English rap. But glory be to God, I did a lot of hard work and it has paid for me. The grace of God has really helped me as well.

Your thoughts about those two words please?
Re: “I Have Fear Of Not Making Heaven & Failure” – Olamide by donholy28(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Cause king baddo has been given a throne in hell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Marry Divorcee With Kids—toni Payne / ‘I Have No Friend, I Trust No One’ – Iyanya Rants / Unheard Story Of How ISIS Leader Was Shot In The Chest By Delta Force-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.