Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" (30255 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by chimebube: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Though he might be singing lewd music, but YBNL Boss, Olamide has an ultimate goal, which is making Heaven. The indigenous rapper who spoke with showtime said;

“The biggest achievement in this world is seeing my people grow, everybody living good; everyone living fine, living their dreams and making heaven. Nothing is more important than making heaven; everything in this life is just jonzing, they don’t last long, nothing lasts forever."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nothing-is-more-important-than-making.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Low....

There is a place better than Heaven......

Heaven is just a construct, y'all created it by mass consciousness collapsing the wave-funtions and materializing your 'Heaven'.

Y'all will see how boring it will be when same symphonies keep repeating itself with great weather, perfect trees, streets of gold and silver and you holding hands with your loved ones, so glamorous. Then you realized there..and say...This is it ? Then that matrix opens up and now you realize its been your creation, y'all creation and then you will come over, out of that illusion called Heaven and ,.....towards the Source Field. The Quantum Source of all, that there is.

Peace & Love.

Digital Physics....if you've got the brains.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by divinehand2003(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
But hasn't he sold his SOUL to the devil?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by modelsms(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
seems he is high. may say another tomorrow. anyway i agree with him..

Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
You've got your priorities right but are you working towards it.
Cause if not then(In olamide's voice)'Don't be silly nigga'

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Lekan1o1: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
After singing rubbish. "I sold my soul for the game" .. dindinrin!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by celestialAgent(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by AkinPhysicist: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by AkinPhysicist: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
The first comment above leaves me wondering if

Science as done more harm than good to religion

People are trying really hard to bring up theories especially scientific ones to counter religion and it's message and in a way to suit their carnal affinity.

The Bible foretold all this, and truthfully this is just the beginning the worse are yet to come

My message: be you Christian or Muslim hold strong to your faith and belief, don't do that which will displease your God.

The forces of darkness are in constant war with the truth, don't give in to them

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by fixedhollies(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
All my prayers is that we wnt leave earth to discover d truth. #heaven is real.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by muller101(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
weed @ work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by VickyRotex(f): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
More people now see Life to be Ephemeral everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by AkinPhysicist: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Heaven is just a construct, y'all created it by mass consciousness collapsing the wave-funtions and materializing your 'Heaven'.

Y'all will see how boring it will be when same symphonies keep repeating itself with great weather, perfect trees, streets of gold and silver and you holding hands with your loved ones, so glamorous. Then you realized there..and say...This is it ? Then that matrix opens up and now you realize its been your creation, y'all creation and then you will come over, out of that illusion called Heaven and ,.....towards the Source Field. The Quantum Source of all, that there is.

Peace & Love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by jigsaw001(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Peace & Love.

u must b a physicist ... lol

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by osjoshua(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
You wan go pollute Heaven abi?
you're tired of earthly Girls...

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Lakebeyin(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
It gonna be tough bro, but may GOD help us.. Evri one wana make heaven.. U could ask thore politicians either for there view..

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by czarr(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol
I been think say na Falila ketaN be all in all grin
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by fixedhollies(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Low....

Peace & Love.

If u ever get to d point of death and still say all these. I will follow ur school of thought! #heaven is more real. I guess Olamide don see some visions....

19 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by burkingx(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Alexis11: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
You are on the right track bro.....

grin
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by EweduAfonja(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ola my Fellow brown roofino

Olamide is Greater than all our Oba
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Benekruku(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
God does not like "NOISE-MAKERS" in heaven

Only when you stop making noise that you will be able to make Heaven!

6 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seems the farmland his latest supply of weed came from was irrigated with holy water.

Abi Iru rada rada wo ni eleyi gan sef

8 Likes

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by soberdrunk(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
So after enjoying all that money on earth, you still want to go to heaven? If i was God, nah only people way suffer on earth go enter heaven.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by burkingx(f): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by SuperSuave(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Castle88: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
With osogbo weed,
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
I LOVE YOU, JESUS. LIKE IF YOU LOVE JESUS AND SHARE IF HE DIED FOR YOUR SIN.

42 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kkk...
Re: Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olamide wan go heaven? ha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Annie Idibia And Daughter Hit The Gym As She Carries 15KG Weight(pics,video) / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Faani On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.