Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers (1641 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Baba Ijebu (lotto) Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU CAN MEET AT EVERY NIGERIA FOOTBALL VIEWING CENTER

Come to think of it, sincerely, our viewing centers comprise different characters. If you're a football fan and you watch matches @d viewing centers, you must have least met one of these people people am about to list out. I really do not have anything against them because to my own view, they are d ones that make some boring matches to be interesting as most of them would say what'll make u laugh, @ least you'll smile.
Straight to d points:

1: The Most Serious Ones
I don't really like sitting around these ones because they will make d match look like funeral or they want to write test about d match immediately it ends. They'll hardly pass comment till d end of d match, they'll be watching the match as if they're studying it, funniest part, most of them use eyeglasses either recommended or "bugammended". grin One day just tapped me from behind in d viewing center, I looked back to discover that he's d serious type, "your noise is disturbing me" he said gently with strict face, I politely responded; "they people we're watching are not quiet" and I relocated to another seat to avoid "Iforun" slap. grin

2: The Talkatives
Once you're sitting beside these ones, just be ready to hear anything either sensible or not. (Can't someone talk in d viewing center again ) of course talking is different from talking, when u meet this type, u will agree that there are talkers and there are talkatives. They comment on every kick, pass, save, goal, foul, book, substitution, injury etc during d match, it is very rare before they can mistakenly overlook/ignore one, in fact, d commentators fear them grin
You know what? Obviously and proudly, I belong to this group cool grin is just that I do caution myself most of the times. wink

3: The Smokers/Drunkards
Brethren! Don't just sit beside them if Torres or Falcao is the striker of d team they are supporting because if he loses any beautiful chance to score they can pass the aggression to u, you'll hear something like "Alaye, (Mr man), se u no see that fine goal wey that s2pid Falcao lose now? Hin dey craze?" They may even stand up as if they want to go and enter d pitch to stop d match, most annoying part is you'll always perceive alcohol and d likes when they talk. Complain and cause troublegrin

4: The History Teachers
This ones are amazingly astonishing when it gets to football histories, both d truth and d lies, they act like I-Too-Know, they use related history to comment on any side discussion just to prove that they've been watching match since January 1st, year 0001. grin The most annoying part is they'll lie confidentially as if Google as died or we don't have access to d internet. During d last Chelsea match against Westbrom, a guy said Diego Coasta has been 'yellow-carded' more than 1000 times, "kwat!!!" I exclaimed in my mind, I just removed my eyeglasses, looked @his face, shook my head and asked, "bros, how many appearance does he have?" Some guys burst wink into laughter while some were shouting "I tire o! O su mi o! O ya mi lenu o" grin When d viewing center is getting quiet, they may be like "In 1936, d referee that blew d match between Argentina and Ukraine is a friend to Platini whose daughter is currently Lionel Messi's wife" Chai! Akiika! grin They are "wow!"

5: The Addicted "Argumentators"
I like sitting around this type because I love arguing too wink (valid ones though). This set of people will surely find a way to argue, any chance they get they'll convert it to argument e.g Arsenal and Chelsea are playing, go and meet them and say "Arsenal and Chelsea are d clubs playing" they'll be like "It's gunners and blues, you call their Nick when they're on d pitch" grin They can be so funny, just ignore them else you'll waste blood and saliva.

6: The Haters
My brothers/sisters, if u are not supporting their club, you're an enemy to them. These is nothing you'll say that they won't go against u, they'll hate u and u'll know. grin

7: The Ladies
grin You know most of our ladies when it gets to football, they are totally novice and can be annoying sometimes especially with their questions, let's imagine d conversation bellow:
Lady: Brother, Pleas who are playing?
Guy: Arsenal and Chelsea
L: Wow! I'm Arsenal fan o. Please who is putting on red?
G: Arsenal
L: Cool! That's why I love them! Who is now putting on blue?
My guy will be like "who else"
G: It is Chelsea of course
L: Can u please tell me what d scores is?
The guy will be like "which kind wahala be this na, eyes dey pain u abi u no fit look up ni"
G: It's 1:1
L: (Happy) Chelsea cannot beat us I know. Please which club has the first one and d other 1 as well?
My guy would not want to fall her hand, he'd just say "please I'll BRB, I wanna urinate outside" hin Don change seat be that grin

The conversation up these is an assumed one before d ladies stone me cool, These is one that happened to me last season, my friend (a lady) and I went to watch Chelsea match, so Oscar and Hazard made a very fast 1-2 pass in d opponent's box 18 which led to a fantastic goal, as people were jubilating my friend was busy asking me "Ola, how they decide that fast? How did he know that he would be there before he passed d ball? Have they planned it before?" I was like "Oh my God! What if this girl is watching Barcelona match?" grin

8: The General Overseers
Immediately they enter, they will predict the match correct score, if penalty occurs they'll say it if it'll score or not, they'll tell u d minutes d goals will happen, sometimes they'll be like "Terry will not finish this match, it's either injury or red case". Chai! Bad Belles! I hate them.

9: The Bet Lords
These ones will enter with bet slips and pen as if they want to come and mark our attendance. You'll even think the slips are their credentials grin they'll be browsing goal.com as they're watching d match, they won't talk to anybody if their slip is "on fire", they'll curse every player that loses even d most difficult attempt to score. A day like that, Dotmond's match collided with Chelsea match, so we were watching d 2 @d same time, d guy beside me is a Chelsea fan from my observations, Dotmond was leading by 2:0, 85mins they equalized 2:1.... 88minute it became 2:2, I just discovered dat my guy has ignored Chelsea match and focused on Dotmond (Owo ni koko grin ), raining curses on them generally including d coachgrin , I was tempted to ask "Are u Dotmond fan?" Because the guy was indeed, RESTLESS.

10: The Chelsea Fans grin
We will never keep mute even when we're losing? We have d highest number of haters though, we will shout when Hazard holds d ball without doing anything yet, we'll put d blame on somebody in every defeat (the coach most of d times) grin , We're always gallant and proud of our club #SkyRemainsBlue cool

You guys are free to add yours cool

Hawlahscho

Lalasticlala Ishilove Farano
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am sure, nobody planned to be the FTC when I'm the OP undecided

#StillSittingOnTheThrone cool

Ben13 dani1luv
FP ABEG
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by jaykaylegend(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
The match enjoyers; enter viewing centre, pay, watch the match, enjoy the match and then leave after the match (without saying a word)

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by ladyF(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol the ladies tho... grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by ademoladeji(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh kinda pesin nko?
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Leyemoshood: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
OP you bad gan ,you no even fit leave FTC ,aswear,you go stingy for real life tongue
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leyemoshood:
OP you bad gan ,you no even fit leave FTC ,aswear,you go stingy for real life tongue
grin
Lol
grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
de mancheater united fans we would never be moved wen chelsea fans are making a big deal out of dier unbeaten run 4 de 1st 11 matches

MANCHESTER UNITED FAN FOR EVER
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by ademoladeji(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Am sure, nobody planned to be the FTC when I'm the OP undecided

#StillSittingOnTheThrone cool

You're a LASANA DIARA!!!

I love that Ladies' part...

By then, try go watch match for Taraba @ Garin Abba before Mutum Biu whn coming from Jalingo, you go know sey 'Abokis' get their own category...

I was in that area to see a match smtym in 2007... Walai, na 'dan borooba' 'shiga' I just dey hear... The worst part was that it was as if there was 'Ireke' (sugar cane) festival that day... 98% just the gredge looooooong ireke... The saliva bathing was outta existence oooooooo...
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by ademoladeji(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
wizkelly:
de mancheater united fans we would never be moved wen chelsea fans are making a big deal out of dier unbeaten run 4 de 1st 11 matches

MANCHESTER UNITED FAN FOR EVER

Wariz diz 1 saying?
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
ademoladeji:

You're a LASANA DIARA!!!

I love that Ladies' part...

Both then, try go watch match for Taraba @ Garin Abba before Mutum Biu whn coming from Jalingo, you go know sey 'Abokis' get their own category...

I was in that area to see a match smtym in 2007... Walai, na 'dan borooba' 'shiga' I just dey hear... The worst part was that it was as if there was 'Ireke' (sugar cane) festival that day... 98% just the gredge looooooong ireke... The saliva bathing was outta existence oooooooo...

Lwkmd gringringrin

Dan Boroooba grin

Why am I Diara

my head? grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Hawlahscho(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tosyne2much WristBangle
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by ademoladeji(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Lwkmd gringringrin
Dan Boroooba grin

Why am I Diara
my head? grin

Lol
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
ademoladeji:
BeeBeeOoh kinda pesin nko?
Nawa oh! I no get kind oh, na just me
Re: Different Types Of People You Can Meet At Nigeria Viewing Centers by Mindfrick(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmm.....you try sha...

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Ado-ekiti Worker Caught On Tape Kneeling Down For Gov Fayose Demoted / Ten Pictures Most Christian Kids Can Relate To / Savagery At Its Peak. Mtn In Ghana Sent One Of Its Customers This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.