Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart (1351 Views)

Adeboye: RCCG Pastor Tears APC Apart, Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians.’ / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / Fayemi’s N50million Cash Gift To Aluko Tears Ekiti APC Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by ahaika23: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart-

The recent revelation by the Rivers state judicial commission of inquiry, on the N4 billion Naira agriculture loan, that was disbursed to some former APC council chairmen, may have set the council chairmen and the former Commissioner for Agriculture; Emma Chinda against their boss; Mr. Rotimi Amaechi. The former chairmen said they were astonished at the figures, dished out by the Permanent Secretary of the Rivers State Ministry of Agriculture. They claimed, that they were merely used as conduits to siphon these funds. For instance, the Asari Toru Cooperative Society said it only received N13.5 million Naira as grant, and was surprised to hear that the Ministry of Agriculture, said it received N54.8 million Naira. Also the Port-Harcourt Cooperative Society, chaired by Nnamdi Uche said " though I was asked to sign for N134.6 million Naira, what actually got to me was N34.3 million Naira grant, and when I asked for the balance, the commissioner for Agriculture said that was what the governor ( Mr. Rotimi Amaechi ) approved for me ". Recounting his own experience, Hon. Augustine Ahiamadu chairman of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government cooperative lamented bitterly over the way the loans were handled. And he said " I will not perish for a crime committed by another person. If I'm invited by the commission, I will save my head. You can't believe I got a paltry sum of N5 million Naira out of the N64.3 million Naira I was asked to sign. This is wickedness" Ahiamadu concludes.
The story was the same for all the other APC former local government chairmen. And they are all threatening to testify and expose the former governor; Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, before the Judicial commission of inquiry to save their heads.

Source: Rivers Commission of inquiry

1 Like

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by oloyedayo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by ahaika23: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Amaechi and theft, unimaginable!
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by slimfit1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ameachi big disgrace
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by CarEconomicNg(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I knew from Nigerian experience that once a politician starts shouting and crying wolf, his got skeletal dancing skelewu's in his closets.

Rotimi Ameachi must face justice. As a smart thief he is, he used documented fronts to code his trails. I pity those willing fall guys he used cos those documents they signed will testify against them.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
This movie is getting more interesting by the minute. Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Here comes Mr Integrity campaign manager!!
The APC general of common sense!!
The only hater of money!!

4 Likes

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by kenny987(f): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is just the beginning! The electoral tribunal had better not waste scarce resources by ordering a re-election because Rivers people will stone anything remotely related to Amaechi n APC and that includes Dakuku Peterside. What manner of wickedness! And the buffoons signed for what they didn't receive! That is what was approved and they relaxed! Chai! The money sef did it actually get to the farmers/agriculturists in whose name the loan was secured n 'disbursed'? No wonder he ran to court to stop the inquiry. Onye oshi...and everybody knows he hates money o!

1 Like

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Dewze(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
E don red!

1 Like

Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by ahaika23: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
mianyaegbu:
Here comes Mr Integrity campaign manager!!
The APC general of common sense!!
The only hater of money!!
We all know how rotten that Amaechi of a boy is
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by tinkinjow: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Once they say a Governor is corrupt just don't jump to his defence. U can only dispute the magnitude.

Oshiomole built a mansion that his four year salary can't cover
but denied it saying it's a tourist centre, a hotel. can u imagine?
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by drss(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ameachi, the only corrupt governor in nigeria who hates money. grin And the thief will still be appointed by buwari government. See why i say dont waste ur time waiting on Buwari's ministerial list? www.nairaland.com/2542804/dont-waste-time-waiting-buharis
His cabinet will be full of thieves.
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by worthytalk: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hope the pedophilia terrorist in aso rock is reading this? Sorry I forgot he is an illiterate.
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Trailblazer1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
All I know is that Amaechi hates money grin
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by UmuEri(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Amaechi is a thief, all the APC governors are thieves - FIXED
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
How can you sign you received 50m and collect only 5? The beneficiaries must take full responsibility.
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by mrsmith11(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is deceiving who?

You signed for #134million and got 34million naira...........is either you are biggest fool or you just been economical with the truth
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by baralatie(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
according to press release "amaechi hates money"
but this one that is going on so "amaechi is obssessed with money"
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by baralatie(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrsmith11:
Who is deceiving who?

You signed for #134million and got 34million naira...........is either you are biggest fool or you just been economical with the truth
DSS and efcc no go near here o!!
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by Blastos(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tight corner.... God go save Amaechi shaa
Re: Fraud: N4 Billion Naira Agriculture Loan Tears Rivers APC Apart by coolscott(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrsmith11:
Who is deceiving who?

Having lived in the Nigerian clime, I believe they actually collected less than they signed for.

But I believe it is highly likely some of them went ahead and perpetuated the stealing their bosses had already done by keeping some for themselves since the precedent had already clearly been set from above, the money having been portrayed as stealeable right from the top.

(1) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Agbado -Agege Road / Rivers Pdp Mobilise To Protest Against The selection Of Rotimi Amaechi / Banning Nomadic Cattle Rearing, Violation Of 1999 Constitution – Fulani Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.