Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? (1010 Views)

How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol / Fake Job Offer !!!!pls Be Wery Of This Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by akintoso1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2006
It is no longer news that there are many fake recruiting agencies operating with full confidence especially in the city of Lagos.As a victim once with one of these agencies by the name ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH NIG. LTD, situated at Ojuelegba in Surulere, lagos,just towards the end of the bridge leading to the Military Barracks.It's very horrible to even locate their kitchen and refuse office because the place doesn't look like a place for genuine activities.The GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER has helped them so much to harness and gather victims because the newspaper has been used over the years apart from their posters littering the streets of Lagos to perpetrate their wicked business.My question now is this, Can't a well respected academia newspaper like GuardianĀ  newspaper verify the authenticity of any vacancy advert before they are circulated to the public Many of these fake organisations operates in other areas like IKEJA ,OGBA e.t.c. Something urgently has to be done to stop these people.If I tell you all that I went through in the hand of ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH ,they virtually render me penniless and their unwholesome activities is more than INTERNET SCAM.E.F.C.C please help us out!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by cosmorpel(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Men dis is bad most especially wen d applicant are not havin source of income, yet they enjoy doin wat they re doin. I can say here, dat any one affectd asuch shud kindly post it 4 us 2 b aware and avoid such places. Like one at osolo way call pentagon, they re also 419.
Thanx house.
Re: Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by cosmorpel(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Men dis is bad most especially wen d applicant are not havin source of income, yet they enjoy doin wat they re doin. I can say here, dat any one affectd asuch shud kindly post it 4 us 2 b aware and avoid such places. Like one at osolo way call pentagon, they re also 419.
Thanx house.
Re: Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by asheggy: 2:43am On Oct 03, 2006
i wrote a test on saturday (30/09/2006) @the office of estherbt in ojuelegba.they sent me a mail that i ve pass the test and i shd come this friday so as to go to the company that nids my service.But i was ask to come with N1050 as a processing fees.Plz house tell mi more abt this estherbt if really they re 419 or not!plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help!
Re: Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by akintoso1(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2006
@ ASHEGGY,

Honestly and sincerely speaking this was exactly how they dupe me.You will be sent to one of their fake and unexisting establishment.One of it is CAPITAL INSURANCE in Allen Avenue in Ikeja directly opposite Moshood Abiola Crescent.There was no Sign board showing the office,I have to be walking all around and asking before someone told me which i even suspected was one of the agent of the company who directed me to one upstairs.

Guess what!!, it was a real drama when i got upstairs , i saw many people in batches who were directed to this same place to be used for 419 activities.Infact they gave us lecture on how to make prey outside, We were told to write about 200 names of people we know we will sell a fake insurance product to.It was not even an insurance product per say but a glairing 419 product, that has to do with collecting money from them every month which will last for according to them 15 years being the least and upto 25 years as maximum, during which you will be their receiving agent to remit the money to them and give you peanuts from it, It is a long story , I saw hell in the place as the brainwashing was done with every undetectable fraud or thinking otherwise but it was a miracle God made me escape them, I didn't heed any of their brainwashing tutorials but see the yawa that gas from those greedy applicant who fell prey themselves,

So my man,don't go is the best counsel I have for you.Esther Breakthrough might have discover another strategy.Don't be a victim!!! Whenever I see their posters on the streets of lagos with the inscription, "URGENT VACANCY" I just pity the innocent applicant that will fall victim of this people.

You can do a lot of help by going there with policemen CID or SSS 'because we are the one that can stop them.Remember"The best way for evil to prevail is when the good people do nothing".

You will share a lot with us in Nairaland forum when you are back!!!!!
Re: Fake Job Advert!: Who Will Help Us Out? by iyeke2010(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
thanks for the tip

(1) (Reply)

Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly / Diploma Cert / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.