Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly (1009 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Am Urgently In Need Of A Job(lagos,ibadan,ogun), Pls,good Nigerians Help Me Out / Can U Guys Advise Me On The Cost Of Living N Environment Abt Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly by LABZ: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2006
hi good guys.pls i need yr advice. i wrote an aptitute test of greenhouse consuting on sept 9th.Now they sent to me that i passed their test and they invited me for the final interview.But waty is bothering me is that i was asked to pay #1,000 into their account wt Zenieth Bank.They gave the a/c nos to pay b4 this oct 6th.pls does anybody knows anything about them.Are they not 419.pls reply me urgently.it is green house consulting in Lagos
Re: Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly by LanreDaMan(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2006
I received the Mail as well

Definately this is a scam, My reasons are

Firstly there is no valid address (a floor no house) in the mail,

Secondly a big time recruiting firm that has such a big client using a free portal address (Yeah right)

Thirdly I applied for the position of Management trainee and the mail read I will resume for work (not training)
by this month. (how daft)

I might be young but I am Smarter than the dummy that compoosed that crap letter

If you however end up payig tell us the outcome

But I will advise you do what I did

Reply the mail and put a big Font sized

F*CK YOU
Re: Pls Good Guys Advise Me Quickly by freshB2: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2006
think it yur self. what is the money for?
why should yu pay money for a potential job?
would you ask someone for any payment if you were a manager?

Dont be a mugu, when you wrote this your test, didnt you shine your eyes?
pls, can yu help mi with this your 1000. i do need it as well.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

H / Odole / Recieved A Call From Celtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.