Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

When It Seems All Hope Is Lost, Never Give Up! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When It Seems All Hope Is Lost, Never Give Up! (693 Views)

If You Think All Hope Is Lost, Then Click This Thread / When It Seems All Hope Is Lost... / Hilarious!!! Graphic Imagination When Seems All Hope Were Lost In Society!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When It Seems All Hope Is Lost, Never Give Up! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
So many a times, we find ourselves broken, sad, depressed, because of one issue or the other, nothing seems to be working, you find yourself in a situation you ought not to be in, my sincere heartfelt message to you is to never give up!

When it seems like the whole world is coming down against you, instead of giving up, or complaining, or worrying, while not give thanks to God, because it could have been worse, remain positive, even if eveything around is negative, dont lose hope! dont give the devil room to deceive you! always remeber this;

H: Having

O: Odds

P: Positive

E: Everytime

Yes, always have HOPE! hope for a better tomorrow, hope for a better situation, hope for a better financial situation, hope for a better medical condition! The moment a man starts to lose hope, that is the moment he stops living. Dont give room for the devil to stop living the victorious life you have been called to live! Remember 1 peter 2;9, for ye are a chosen generation, a royal prietshood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light!

I am happy in sharing this message to you because i am a living testimony! i refused to give up, even in the face of challenges and hard times. Be dogged, hold fast on to that thing you believe in, always keep faith! God is not dead, he still hears your prayers and supplications. just hang in there! your set time for miracle and change is just around the corner!

I hope this post will change the life of someone out there! keep living!!!

www.streetajebo..com

www.facebook.com/streetajebo

twitter - @streetajebo

instagram - @streetajebo

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Hilarious Church Advert? (pics) / No Man Can Surpass Me –dr. Felicia Okoye, General Overseer, Divine Grace Church / I Am Addicted To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.