Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. (973 Views)

Steps To Approach A Girl In Public By Ayokunlegold / Ladies: Here Are 10 Clumsy Excuses Guys Give To Avoid Dating / I Find It Difficult To Approach A Girl In My Local Dialet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by dbaptist1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
1. 9ja Girls are Gold Diggers: They be like 9ja girls too like money jare. If you no get money forget am. The truth is that this is not a valid excuse at all. No matter your economic power,there's always a woman out there who will accept you the way you are. What you need more is self confidence and social skills.
2. I Don't Have Time for Girls Now: I hear this all the time and all I see is a guy who is frustrated about his inability to successfully woo a woman. You ask a guy "what of your girlfriend? "He goes like "we Which girlfriend,I don't have their time oooo". When I hear this,I just laugh.
3. Girls are a Distraction: For real? How come all these footballers,musicians,entertainers,bankers,lawyers,doctors that I see change chicks like wrapper don't get distracted, na u come dey get distracted. My guy forget excuse and do the needful.
4: Women Bring Badluck: I don't even know what to say about this one. You hear guys say that if you want to make it in life,forget women. Men and women have created to complete each other. Unless you are gay.
5. She's too Pompous/Disrespectful: No my guy,you are too timid. You have the right to woo any woman you like and she reserve the right to agree or disagree. Research has shown that ladies who seem too pompous are usually much easier to convince that guys tend to think.
6: I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually: This however is not a valid excuse. How do you know you can't satisfy her? How do you know She's after sex?
7: I Prefer Foreign Women to Nigerian: All na Wash! So if all the millions of women in 9ja,you can't find a suitable one,na for foreign country you go see am? My guy your problem is internal. Search yourself and tell yourself the truth.
8: No Responsible Woman Anymore: If I hear! Maybe you want a Mary Magdalen or Virgin Mary. Guy if na responsible woman be your excuse,why not enter deeper life, Jehovah witness,mountain of fire,and the various mosque and look for them. Why look for responsible woman at Allen junction, I.M.T, 8 hours etc.
9: I Prefer to Roll With My Fellow Guys: You be gay? Yes,it's good to have a good rapport with fellow guys,to have fun and drink with it's with night chick around once in a while. But my guy,don't use it as an excuse because very soon your guys will start asking questions. They will also laugh at you.
10: Add yours.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by dapsoneh: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
K
Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by captsammie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
I approach am I no approach am, I kwansine me?

I made it again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by henribj(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
OP you are wrong, these are not excuses, they are all facts.
They may be excuses to you, but they are facts for some other men out there.
Aby you wan tell me say 9ja gurls are not gold diggers?
Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
They do not have d ball to strike a convo

Naija guys be like...
1. she's asewo
2.I don't have money to spend on her
3. she's too flirt
4.she no fine jawe
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na by force to follow woman? You follow, them go say you dey womanise. You no follow, dem go say you be gay. Anything you do, dem must talk. OP, so women na slippers wey men suppose dey change any how abi? This world don spoil throway.
Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by dbaptist1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Depending on the side you are looking at it from.,
The approach could be for marriage, evangelism or You know now..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: 10 Excuses 9ja Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady. by michaeswan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chai, Guy, i swear you're riqht man, that's exactly what is happeninq to me presently, i need a girlfriend but (MY FLOWS SEEMS NOT TOO STRONG TO RULE HER WORLD) i just qot REJECTED by a 9jaGirl this niqht by qiven me some useless REASONS, 1. She's too occupy, 2. She what to face her study, 3. She has a boyfriend. Innna baba, i know i don't have my ACTS toqether sha... To start CONVERSATION with women is MY PROBLEM, but i always take control in the middle of conversations but i know that (MY WHAT WE CALLED FLOWS ARE WEAK) [color=#770077][/color] thouqh i'm workinq on this but Any advice for me on to qet FLOWS please? If it's a COURSE i need to study, i will qo to UNI just to study it.

(1) (Reply)

Loveconnectionz...Meet new people and connect for friendship and relationship / Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Refer To Your Boyfriend As "MY MAIN" / Am Single Looking For Pretty Girls To Holla Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.