Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Efcc Boss Sacked... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Boss Sacked... (5839 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / PPMC Boss Sacked (2) (3) (4)

Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by aalafasy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015

Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by obailala(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
hinwazaka:

If Lamorde is sacked, replaced by a stooge and the EFCC becomes your dream Gestapo attack dog, who do you think would gain at the end. Answer this question
* At the end of the world war who gained the most
(a) German
(b) USA
(c) England
(d) New nation of ISREAL
The important question you should be asking is, what has Lamorde been doing with the position?

(a) Nothing
(b) Nothing
(c) Nothing
(d) Looting
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by AlienStar: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ama watching in 3D
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by smsshola(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm bush meat catch the hunter..
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by hinwazaka: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
obailala:
The important question you should be asking is, what has Lamorde been doing with the position?

(a) Nothing
(b) Nothing
(c) Nothing
(d) Looting
And for you, answer this
Which is worse
(a) Corruption
(b) Tyranny
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by dmighty: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry folks, no other source has verified this news.... even other twitter handles of APC well known did not confirm it...Most likely @APCNEWSALERT is deliberately set up to give false alarm as though from APC handle.....
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by Macgreat(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
Ama watching in 3D
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by obailala(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

And for you, answer this
Which is worse
(a) Corruption
(b) Tyranny
(a) Corruption...
Corruption breeds tyranny... and corruption hinders growth more than even the worst form of tyranny... We've actually had several cases of tyrants who picked their nations from the gutter and lifted their nations to greatness, e.g. our close neighbours Ghana. But never have I seen nor heard of any nation or kingdom soaked in corruption which grows into prosperity or greatness.

But then again, there's no way we can have tyranny under our democracy. So please, wake up from your slumber.

Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by Bekwarra(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Can somebody with strong links with the APC leadership help me tell them to please call for a national convention to deliberate and agree on a single figure to accuse the Jonathan government of embezzling. I'm tired of 10trillion, 40trillion, 20billion dollars, 6billion dollars, 3billion dollars etc. These figures are getting too much for my brain to comprehend. Thanks in advance.
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by kestolove95(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2015
The hunter was been hunted and now d bush meat has catch d hunter
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by pus33: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2015
nnn
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by WailingWailer00(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Is this news
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:59am On Aug 27, 2015
McKren:
General Burutai is there to prevent any coup

Amina Zakari can now write the election results APC wants

While Col Hameed Ali will be unleashed on anyone who raises an eyebrow

Nigeria heading towards full blown dictatorship

Buhari is not leaving office anytime soon. It is until death do him away.

With Yusuf being groomed and schooled in governance by his father. Nigeria may be next North Korea

Whether u like it or not. No more biz as usual. You had better tell ur Godfathers and kinsmen who have stolen our commonwealth to discharge now b4 d looooong arm of the law catches up with them. It's only but a matter of time. Watch this space.
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by azzima(m): 3:23am On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
Buhari had almost concluded the mission.
All the key security outfits are manned by northerners and some key agencies with stooges from the south deputizing.

When will our Federal Commissioner, the Vice President, get a single nomination?
i ask you just one Question, will the appointment of an igbo /ss/yoruba efcc Boss help the region?will it Exonerate the suspect from his region?? Absolutely NO.All we need is a no-nonsense efcc Boss!
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by zeestunner(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

If Lamorde is sacked, replaced by a stooge and the EFCC becomes your dream Gestapo attack dog, who do you think would gain at the end. Answer this question
* At the end of the world war who gained the most
(a) German
(b) USA
(c) England
(d) New nation of ISREAL

My broda its not about gestapo or watever the people of this country have been raped by this greedy few for far too long do u know hw many people died yesterday because of bad roads? Ill equiped hospital? Hw many droped out of skul or cud'nt go to skul hw many good girl turn ashawo or gud guys join yahoo all because monies meant for our basic and collective needs was swallowed by a very wicked and greedy few? So who is more wicked here? Gestapo or dis f-uckers. I'll say they are all d same. By the way nobody beg them to take up public office if u can't face the intimidation or scrutiny then stay d f-uck in ur private business. Everybody must account for there stewardship simple. Forgive ma language
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by hinwazaka: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2015
zeestunner:

My broda its not about gestapo or watever the people of this country have been raped by this greedy few for far too long do u know hw many people died yesterday because of bad roads? Ill equiped hospital? Hw many droped out of skul or cud'nt go to skul hw many good girl turn ashawo or gud guys join yahoo all because monies meant for our basic and collective needs was swallowed by a very wicked and greedy few? So who is more wicked here? Gestapo or dis f-uckers. I'll say they are all d same. By the way nobody beg them to take up public office if u can't face the intimidation or scrutiny then stay d f-uck in ur private business. Everybody must account for there stewardship simple. Forgive ma language
Well, if you believe that, then good luck with that. But you should know, that such desperate measures usually end up haunting those it was setup for to protect
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
nice one...we the progressives don't care where the person he appoints to head it comes from as long as the person can do the job, even if he is a foreigner we wouldn't mind. we will only hold BABA responsible after 8 years grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by dmighty: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who is ds Col Ahmid Ali self? He is d new custom boss declared today...So Larmode story is not true but, I smell his days in efcc are numbered
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by 7lives: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
Buhari had almost concluded the mission.
All the key security outfits are manned by northerners and some key agencies with stooges from the south deputizing.

When will our Federal Commissioner, the Vice President, get a single nomination?

Wa fe e ke ku.
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by 7lives: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
azzima:
i ask you just one Question, will the appointment of an igbo /ss/yoruba efcc Boss help the region?will it Exonerate the suspect from his region?? Absolutely NO.All we need is a no-nonsense efcc Boss!

Why you dey slack na? they want southerners in key positions so as to use southern brotherhood to sweep their stinking records under carpet.
When i saw baba Clark with dem Iroko and other chop chop politicians holding one iranu meeting yesterday in Ondo state i know say wahala dey.
A thief is a thief no matter the tribe, whats my business with baba's appointment, i trust him enough to do the job thats why i voted for him.
Why should i now bother myself with how he gets the job done?, wailers can all go and die for all i care.

Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by Endi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fake news. Just like everything that comes from APC.
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by ndcide(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Both Lamorde and the so called Ali guy are both jokers.
How come the legislative arm of government does not have a say?
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by omolami: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Round peg in a square hole. Col Hameed Ali retired was never trained to investigate such financial crime cases meant for EFCC. Usually the hausas will say leave him to learn on the job. Shikena.I wish him happy learning on the job and quick understanding.
Re: Efcc Boss Sacked... by dmighty: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
So Lamorde still stay till November...Buhari is indeed an old trained Army General...never takes any decision in a hurry!

Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Politicians Without Other Livelihoods Will Be Corrupt — Akande