Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC (6522 Views)

TRUE/FALSE: Boko Haram Has Been Totally Defeated – President Buhari / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:
Nigeria is derived from " Niger Area". if you don't understand that then you need. help. moreover it need not have some special, historical name. but wait , is that even supposed raise an argument?? really? what has name got to do with anything. most of you have no mind of your own. you only conform to whatever nnamdi Kalu tells you. before now, did you ever bother about the name "Nigeria", its meaning and derivatives?

brainwashed people!

Quote me anywhere, Nnamdi Kalu haven't said anything like this before. Am not to argue with you but to inform you that your name has away of influencing you.

Am sure you know you are controlled by the marine spirit now? I hope you know that Nigeria will never move from underdeveloped to developed economy? Dear NLer, don't argue on this.

We simply don't want to be with you, go your way let's go our, is there any big deal?

Nigeria is cursed and we want to redeem ourselves from your marine spirit curses.

FU3K Nigeria, garbage ground, corrupt personified, bigots, failures, fraudsters, unproductive elements. You guys deserve to be lighted with gasoline.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:
if you know you're biafran then leave Nigeria out of your name. you people are so hypocritical that you use Nigerian passports, and still move freely across the country- buying lands wherever suits you. whereas an non Igbo can't be sold land in the SE, now who's being marginalized and segregated??

have u tried buying land in d east?

shut up nonentity.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Let me tell you a secret. Hausas and yorubas KNOW FULLY WELL THAT THIS GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION WILL NOT LAST. It's the reason a yoruba will never build in the north or East, It is also the reason an Hausas will come to sell onions down south, sleeping on his mat for weeks, the best they do is to build shanties near their cowsheds.

It is only the IGBO Biafran that builds outside his region thinking that he has been reintegrated. When Ekwueme contested against OBJ in 1999, yoruba media ran with the headline 'A vote for Ekwueme is a vote for Biafra". These animals have distorted history for decades. Now they are screaming 'Igbos please forget Biafra'. Dem never chin chon tin.

The bolded is not totally true.... Come to Portharcourt you will see thousands of Yoruba built houses.... The truth is that PPl build houses for comfortability, If I live in a town and make 5 million naira every year why will it be dificult or "a lost" if I have live there for 10 to 20 yrs and built a 10 million naira house there.... paying house rent will also amount to that value.... Yorubas who work in oil companies in Portharcourt build houses here( cocaine estate, peter odili estates, woji, etc,) because they make far more than the value of that house....some who are stewpid live in Trans-Amadi garden and pay yearly rent of 2 to 3 million. And if you check those Igbos they also go back to there home to build another, and most of the time they are under lock and keys..... The only thing I will tell Igbos is "AKU RUO ULO".... go and invest in your places no matter how small, establish SME / industries employ ppl
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by yorubatic: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Happiness87(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
scammer paid by yorubas, idiots
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by BannedOtherView: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Let me tell you a secret. Hausas and yorubas KNOW FULLY WELL THAT THIS GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION WILL NOT LAST. It's the reason a yoruba will never build in the north or East, It is also the reason an Hausas will come to sell onions down south, sleeping on his mat for weeks, the best they do is to build shanties near their cowsheds.

It is only the IGBO Biafran that builds outside his region thinking that he has been reintegrated. When Ekwueme contested against OBJ in 1999, yoruba media ran with the headline 'A vote for Ekwueme is a vote for Biafra". These animals have distorted history for decades. Now they are screaming 'Igbos please forget Biafra'. Dem never chin chon tin.

Unconscionable baboon, provide proof of the statement I highlighted.

The hate you peddle on these boards will ultimately consume you, mark my words.

Obasanjo had resounding support among the Yoruba eh? Go and sell your jaundiced rants which pass for political commentary, to the fairies.

In a recent interview with a leading Hausa Newspaper, Rariya, Ekwueme said that PDP guidelines stipulated that any presidential or governorship candidate must win his ward and local government elections, but the former president did not win these for the party at local government elections preceding the PDP Presidential primaries.
Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekwueme-why-i-did-not-stop-obasanjo-in-1999/164470/
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
patmaine:

shut up nonentity.
WHO GO EVEN SELL GIVE AM?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by 7lives: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
I'd rather day that the Yorubas and the Hausas are rather clever; While the SS/SE are busy erecting multimillion edifices and investments in other regions, they are not doing so here.

This is one of the greatest obstacles to the Biafra's realization.

Leave the cat in the bag haba!.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by carinmom(f): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
The latest development making wave now, according to Nnamdi Kanu, is that Radio Biafra is now on Short Wave(SW). What this means is that with your transistor radio 19 meter band, frequency 15560kh, you can be receiving radio biafra all over african countries without worrying about NBC jamming the frequency anymore.

YANAGUA IS LIVE ON 102.1

UP BIAFRA!

Your moniker should have been biafraonlinegist
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
carinmom:

Your moniker should have been biafraonlinegist
Who be dis imp nah! Abeg i even wan sell d moniker sef. I opened it when i knew nothing about biafra. If you are interested, you can pm me ASAP
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
im not a low life life like you so choke on your stupidity. fool
patmaine:

shut up nonentity.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:
im not a low life life like you so choke on your stupidity. fool

it's obvious you 're a low life.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by radgenez: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
op i need to get the station doesnt show n my phone i hopethis isnta hoax
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by EasternLion: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
radgenez:
op i need to get the station doesnt show n my phone i hopethis isnta hoax

Where you. Dey?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
paranoid schizophrenic. look up "low life" in the dictionary, your name will pop up. basic scumbag. keep quoting, next time you get a reply is when you're grey. fool
patmaine:

it's obvious you 're a low life.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
you're obviously mad and I don't converse with mad people. try again cheesy
stickncarrot:

Quote me anywhere, Nnamdi Kalu haven't said anything like this before. Am not to argue with you but to inform you that your name has away of influencing you.

Am sure you know you are controlled by the marine spirit now? I hope you know that Nigeria will never move from underdeveloped to developed economy? Dear NLer, don't argue on this.

We simply don't want to be with you, go your way let's go our, is there any big deal?

Nigeria is cursed and we want to redeem ourselves from your marine spirit curses.

FU3K Nigeria, garbage ground, corrupt personified, bigots, failures, fraudsters, unproductive elements. You guys deserve to be lighted with gasoline.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2015
trapQ:
paranoid schizophrenic. look up "low life" in the dictionary, your name will pop up. basic scumbag. keep quoting, next time you get a reply is when you're grey. fool

I Pity Ur parents. they messed up big time not aborting u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by radgenez: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:

Where you. Dey?
GBAGADA
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by EasternLion: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
radgenez:

GBAGADA

Check on 89.1 FM.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by melzabull(f): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is fast becoming a legend.
God bless the young man cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by radgenez: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:

Where you. Dey?
GBAGADA
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
Nnamdi Kanu is fast becoming a legend.
God bless the young man cool
I swear
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
you are the wasted sperm here. a disgrace and shame to humanity. common sense is light years out of your league
patmaine:

I Pity Ur parents. they messed up big time not aborting u

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing The Beheading Of A Nigerian Soldier / Federal Ministries, Agencies Owe N93bn Electricity Bills – ANED / WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.