Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? (310 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by marked10(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I so don't understand why the law in countries this days chose to ignore the laws in the bible. Am serious. I can't fathom the wisdom in trying terrorists. Someone that can just voluntarily go into a crowded environment and detonate a bomb to kill as many people as possible? Are you kidding me?

See the news bellow which Naij.com reported about Chat wanting to try 10 suspected boko haram terrorists. Even though I have reservations on my love to USA but I commend the way they handle any terrorist threat to their own nation. Trial ke, kill is what they want to hear and thats what do and it is high time we Africans sit-up and face reality.

Read the news bellow.......

Chad holds a trial on 10 suspected Boko Haram members over their supposed roles in twin attacks that killed 38 people in the capital N’Djamena in June. City prosecutor general Bruno Mahouli said that the suspects are blamed for criminal conspiracy, killings, willful demolition with explosives, fraud, unlawful possessions of arms and ammunition, as well as using psychotropic substances.

The closed-door sitting is expected to continue eight days. The accused comprise Nigerian national Mahamat Mustapha, also known as Bana Fanaye, who according to Chadian government was the brain behind the June 15 suicide blasts that affected a school and a police building in Chadian capital, killing 38 people and wounded over 100.

Briefly after Fanaye’s arrest in late June, Chad’s top prosecutor Alghassim Kassim said the suspect was the “ringleader of a network smuggling weapons and munitions between Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad”.

He added that Fanaye was also responsible for procuring arms and “recruiting and managing Boko Haram members.” After the June attacks in N’Djamena another suicide attack at a market in July killed 15 people.
Chad has recently increased security in response to the murder. The 8,700-strong force is not yet up and running.
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/10-boko-haram-suspects-face-trial-in.html#sthash.qUaCmGhf.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
Re: 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by Teryfik(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is dat supposed 2 b a question....FTC sha......meanwhile check my signature
Re: 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by WailingWailer00(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Behead
Re: 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by amsoslim(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kill em all
Re: 10 Boko Haram Suspects Face Trial In Chad - Trial Or Kill? by peterovanski(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Trial? I wish they face chainsaw

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Salaries’ll Be Paid Soon, Osun Assembly Assures Workers / Hello EFCC! Why Are Corrupt Judges Not In Jail? By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Salaries: Osun Lecturers Storm Assembly, Sit On Bare Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.