Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Not Sw/ss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Sw/ss? (3349 Views)

Restructuring: Largest National Se, Sw, Ss, Mb Coalition Meets In Abuja / Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us- SE, SW, SS & Middle Belt Declare / Why Do SW/SS Region Receive Highest Revenue Allocation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
kotv:

since when did ikwerre become majority in river state? you ikwerre always exaggerate your importance no matter where you guys are. smh. one of this days, your greediness will be your downfall.

You are you and what do you know about Rivers?

So Ikwerres exaggerate our importance in Rivers, you know nothing at all.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The Ikwerre collectively made a choice decades back and we are very comfortable with it.now thats a choice the Igbos find hard to live with.

I have no problem with Biafra in as much as Igbos and their friends go it alone without trying to unnecessarily tag tribes that are uninterested.

Choice baby..choice.

So why were u going on about lynching yourselves? Ikwerres, originally Nkwere will make their conscious choice and we agree on that so keep it down u hear
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by princdebola201(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
Is this why we have fighting against biafra? We should be bold and start attaching by fire by force....but remember we hate ogogoro drinking fishermen as we hate the ibos...I rather we concentrate on agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

Oloriburuku omo adanu..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kotv: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are you and what do you know about Rivers?

So Ikwerres exaggerate our importance in Rivers, you know nothing at all.
i am from river state, i am proudly okirika and i know plenty about river state. yes, i say you ikwerre exaggerate your importance. the only ikwerre that is different is wike, the rest of ikwerre are a loud mess.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

So why were u going on about lynching yourselves? Ikwerres, originally Nkwere will make their conscious choice and we agree on that so keep it down u hear

Stop saying Nkwere..What is nkwere please..is that a place or a thing?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
kotv:

i am from river state, i am proudly okirika and i know plenty about river state. yes, i say you ikwerre exaggerate your importance. the only ikwerre that is different is wike, the rest of ikwerre are a loud mess.

We exaggerate nothing..As an Okrikan you should learn to respect the Ikwerre people who have been so magnanimous with you..id leave it at that.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ah, I see your pain...the truth hurts right? Deal with it or deny it, it still stands. Nkwerre is part of Biafra but still it is a land of freedom. Make your choice but do not deny ur roots and identity dear. No one does that except one who doesn't actually know where he's from.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

Ah, I see your pain...the truth hurts right? Deal with it ir deny it, it still stands. Nkwerre is part of Biafra but still it is a land of freedom. Make your choice but do not deny ur roots and identity dear. No one does that except one who doesn't actually know where he's from.

Plaese go to bed, stop scrambling issues.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by kenny987(f): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Plaese go to bed, stop scrambling issues.

Awww...have a good night dear. God bless you
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
NDPVFreload:
[s][/s]Whereas Itsekiri can't be outrightly called Yorubas,Igbos in this region,are not pseudo-Igbos,like Itsekiris.They are simply Igbo,right from the fringes of my state,to those of Ebonyi stock in Cross River,to their overwhelming presence in both Rivers and Delta,to that of their presence in Edo.They av' right as like everyone else in this region.Just unlike you and your people.
Yeah,that's why they are denying their igboness
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Everybody can now see the hypocrisy of theses igbo fools.
They want to claim ikweres and aniomas based on their names and languages but are denying Itsekiris being yorubas.
Who is using divide and rule tactics now?
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
NDPVFreload:
[s][/s]Whereas Itsekiri can't be outrightly called Yorubas,Igbos in this region,are not pseudo-Igbos,like Itsekiris.They are simply Igbo,right from the fringes of my state,to those of Ebonyi stock in Cross River,to their overwhelming presence in both Rivers and Delta,to that of their presence in Edo.They av' right as like everyone else in this region.Just unlike you and your people.
What makes itsekiri a tribe and ikwere not?
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
new2020:

I'll cut off my pe$nis if we are asked to join SW. We have nothing in common with yorubas at all. Our SS women tie two-piece wrapper, so do SE women. Yoruba women tie one-piece wrapper. Besides yorubas are dirty!
I am only talking about itsekiri here. Why ranting like a rabid dog?
Who wants to associate with fraudsters, products of baby factories and fake spare parts sellers
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:
Everybody can now see the hypocrisy of theses igbo fools.
They want to claim ikweres and aniomas based on their names and languages but are denying Itsekiris being yorubas.
Who is using divide and rule tactics now?
what do you mean by Igbos claiming we aniomas, when we are Delta Igbos? Are u dumb?
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:

Yeah,that's why they are denying their igboness
we Asaba people call ourselves Delta Igbos because we are proud being Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Ugomba(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:

Who wants to associate with fraudsters, products of baby factories and fake spare parts sellers
keep burning in envy..
the era of South west using propaganda to cause enemity between we the SS Igbos and our S.E brothers is OVER..

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
new2020:

I'll cut off my pe$nis if we are asked to join SW. We have nothing in common with yorubas at all. Our SS women tie two-piece wrapper, so do SE women. Yoruba women tie one-piece wrapper. Besides yorubas are dirty!
pentiumpro.. lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:

baby factories originated in yorubaland. I can embarass you with links
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:
Igbos can't do without attaching themselves to the south south, yet frown at a Yoruba doing same. They claim their kins in delta and rivers. While I believe they have every right to do so, they should also realise that the yorubas also have the same right as we also have the itsekiri as our kins in the Niger delta. The same way we have our kins in the north.
I'm Igbo and from south south, how would you explain that?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Like Nkwere like Umuokoro, umuola, umuomasi etc

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Chiaka(f): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:
Igbos can't do without attaching themselves to the south south, yet frown at a Yoruba doing same. They claim their kins in delta and rivers. While I believe they have every right to do so, they should also realise that the yorubas also have the same right as we also have the itsekiri as our kins in the Niger delta. The same way we have our kins in the north.

SW/SS are miles apart in language, culturally etc.....Cannot!
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Like Nkwere like Umuokoro, umuola, umuomasi etc

So Ijebu-Igbo is an Igbo town..SMH
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by OfoIgbo: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2015
kotv:

I believe Ikwerres occupy just about 4 LGAs. What Ikwerres may be able to claim is probably the single largest group in Rivers state. But Ikwerres cannot claim majority, because that will entail them being more than 50% of The state.

The only way Ikwerres can claim majority in Rivers state is if they were to team up with the other Igboid groups like Omuma, Ogba, Etche, Egbema, Akpa-Ohia, Ndoni, Obigbo, Igbos speakers in Opobo and Bonny.

Ijoids which include Kalabari, Okrika, Andoni and Ibani speakers in Opobo and Bonny ought to outnumber Ikwerre.

I'm from Anambra man but have reasons to believe my postulation is correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by yorubatic: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:

Nobody takes you clown serious

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we are talking about agberos and toutism.

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by yorubatic: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:

May your life be useless like your posts.
STOP SPAMMING!
Goan get a life.
Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by ayokellany: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

[size=20pt]Is that to say with all the Igbo sophistication brilliance, God chosen tribe before the Jews, only hardworking tribe in Nigeria you still need the help of the Yorubas to achieve Biafra ?

This is truly sad !

The help you want in the agitation of Odua republic as been digested from the oily soup we take. Centuries of wailing to your incapacitated bigoted brain [/size]
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by ayokellany: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce

[size=20pt]There should be not only Arewanistan Biafra n Odua Republic there should also be NigerDelta Republic. That way the Oduans can enjoy their Lagos n oily soup, Arewanistan their Bono haram n farming, the NigerDeltan their oil, culture n pollution while the Biafrans can also enjoy their landlocked enclave, God chosen, chest beating coal n what have you.

That way there would be no more agitation n we would all be at peace n we can enjoy whatever God as blessed us with.

How does that sound ? [/size]
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by OfoIgbo: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
And btw if you add up the other Igbo speaking people in Rivers state, they will outnumber the Ikwerre.

So HopeAtHand, you have your work cut out, as you have to respect yourself in the midst of Rivers Igbos as they outnumber you. And the Igbos in Opobo can heavily hamper your access to the open ocean grin

OfoIgbo:

I believe Ikwerres occupy just about 4 LGAs. What Ikwerres may be able to claim is probably the single largest group in Rivers state. But Ikwerres cannot claim majority, because that will entail them being more than 50% of The state.

The only way Ikwerres can claim majority in Rivers state is if they were to team up with the other Igboid groups like Omuma, Ogba, Etche, Egbema, Akpa-Ohia, Ndoni, Obigbo, Igbos speakers in Opobo and Bonny.

Ijoids which include Kalabari, Okrika, Andoni and Ibani speakers in Opobo and Bonny ought to outnumber Ikwerre.

I'm from Anambra man but have reasons to believe my postulation is correct
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by sherrylo: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:

Oloriburuku omo adanu..!!!

Fi were re sile, je ki Ibotic mu.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Chai... Nobody wants to be Yoruba, even Yorubas deny their ancestry to claim SS. grin grin It must be hard to be an Ofe man. cheesy
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by HopeAtHand: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:
And btw if you add up the other Igbo speaking people in Rivers state, they will outnumber the Ikwerre.

So HopeAtHand, you have your work cut out, as you have to respect yourself in the midst of Rivers Igbos as they outnumber you. And the Igbos in Opobo can heavily hamper your access to the open ocean grin

Postulator, what has the number of LGAs have to do with population of people?

Akwa Ibom with 31LGAs should have more population than Lagos with 20LGAs.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by PenSniper: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
Is this why we have fighting against biafra? We should be bold and start attaching by fire by force....but remember we hate ogogoro drinking fishermen as we hate the ibos...I rather we concentrate on agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the
Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

You only ridicule your iboness by clowning. You are a counterfeit ibo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Yoruba Man Said About The Igbos- Picture / State Secret Services Release Biafra Wanted List In Abuja / BREAKING!! Chief Nnia Nwodo Storms London, Remembers Biafra Fallen Heroes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.