Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Not Sw/ss? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Sw/ss? (3346 Views)

Restructuring: Largest National Se, Sw, Ss, Mb Coalition Meets In Abuja / Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us- SE, SW, SS & Middle Belt Declare / Why Do SW/SS Region Receive Highest Revenue Allocation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by ibotic(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
Is this why we have fighting against biafra? We should be bold and start attaching by fire by force....but remember we hate ogogoro drinking fishermen as we hate the ibos...I rather we concentrate on agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

Why are you talking like this It is not good...... cheesy...don't forget how ofenmanu finished us at Ore.....Let us leave the SS alone and fight for our way....any Igbo man or woman that does not support our Biafra....will be executed...this is a good solution.....let us stop Biafra of the internet and show them power.....the director and barrister are ready with weapons from America....remember...chukwu abiama o...

1 Like

Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by cjrane: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehehe....lol...

Yorubas are hungry grin grin grin grin

My question is, WHY CAN'T YOU YORUBAS SUPPORT THE FIXING OF NIGERIA STRUCTURALLY BY REGIONS?"

You are terrified about the country breaking up, yet you support internal colonization,exclusion,intimidation and oppression of peoples from certain parts Nigeria! Something you very well know will lead to war and breakup of Nigeria. Why can't you therefore support the implementation of the CONFAB report and save your beloved Nigeria from disintegration?

By the way, many powerful countries are now for the break up of Nigeria into manageable units. So i know the stage of trying to mend Nigeria by cosmetic CONFAB agreements have almost passed.Let the north get ready to make their own weapons or to find oil money to buy weapons, because people around the world are frantically contributing billions of dollars to the Biafran cause as i speak.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by OfoIgbo: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Postulator, what has the number of LGAs have to do with population of people?

Akwa Ibom with 31LGAs should have more population than Lagos with 20LGAs.

Postulator, please access the website below. I want you to show me how Ikwerre can possibly be 50% of Rivers state.
This is no longer about egbe onu.

So I still maintain that Ikwerre cannot intimidate the other Igbos, so if you want to stay out of the bigger body, then it is your choice, but hope you don't end up like Igbanke (Igbo-Akiri) people who spent a great deal of their time claiming to have come from Benin, but once they got added to Edo state, they are now running helter-skelter to be joined to their kith and kin in Anioma.

If I were the Anioma Igbos, I will even not raise a hand in help, and every bit of the struggle or blood-shedding will have to be done by Igbanke people so that next time, they will appreciate and positively identify with their real people rather than these easy denials, just because greater Igboland were on the loosing side in 1970. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.

You should also learn from what happened to Rotimi Amaechi. He spent his second term going against Igbo interest by undermining GEJ, and probably thinking that his false Ikwerre majority status will help him. By the time he realized that the game was up for him, and he started claiming his Igbo status, it was already too late.

Meanwhile, I still look forward to your explanation as to how Ikwerre people form the majority in current Rivers state.

www.ajol.info/index.php/jasr/article/download/78627/68973

Journal of Agriculture and Social Research (JASR) Vol. 11, No. 2, 2011
Table 1 shows the summary statistics of Rivers State
LGAs
Senatorial district
No. Of words
Total population
Settlement
Eleme
Rivers East
Etche
Rivers East
Ikwere
Rivers East
Obio/Akpor
Rivers East
Okrika
Rivers East
Omumma
Rivers East
Port-Harcourt
Rivers East
Andoni
Rivers South East
Gokana
Rivers South East
Khana
Rivers South East
Ogu-Bolo
Rivers South East
Opobo/Nkoro
Rivers South East
Oyigbo
Rivers South East
Tai
Rivers South East
Abua-Odual
Rivers West
Ahoada-East
Rivers West
Ahoada-West
Rivers West
Akuku-Toru
Rivers West
Asari-Toru
Rivers West
Bonny
Rivers West
Degema
Rivers West
Emuoha
Rivers West
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni
Rivers West
Total
Source: Extract from (2010) Summary Statistics of Rivers State. www.rsiec.rs.com
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by wadetaw202: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Teejizzle:
Igbos can't do without attaching themselves to the south south, yet frown at a Yoruba doing same. They claim their kins in delta and rivers. While I believe they have every right to do so, they should also realise that the yorubas also have the same right as we also have the itsekiri as our kins in the Niger delta. The same way we have our kins in the north.

Why all these? Do you need oil so bad that you now want to adhere to the ss? We don't need the ss. We can develop without their oil. We only need to go back to the farm and our agriculture.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by 7lives: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ugomba:
Itsekiris are NOT yorubas! They are their own tribe.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai! see ignorance.
Let me help you, get in touch with Omawunmi, she'll link you up with Olu of Warri for better explanation.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by Curlieweed: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

Good! There u have it. That my dear is part of Biafra originally called Nkwere. Those that identify with Biafra will while those that choose to remain as SS minorities will remain. No force or drama in the matter. Everyone knows where they come from.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record. I am a proud Nkwerre man and we don't have anything to do with Ikwerre. This insult is enough.

Ikwerres say they come from Benin but lost all their edoid vocabulary during their long and torturous journey to their present location. On the other hand, my Nkwerre ancestors have always been Igbo and proud. We are not responsible for the Rikwerre predicament.
Re: Why Not Sw/ss? by 7lives: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce

What is your business with Yoruba country?, you guys made me laugh.
Yoruba's are already having their own country right here in Nigeria since 2011, when last did you see a Yoruba man investing irresponsibly outside Yoruba land? na my domot i siddon una carry two left leg come.
Instead of you to tell us how you are going to move your heavy load of bricks from north and south west you are here crying for Yoruba country.
If having a good sociopolitical relationship with the northerners is the reason you think Yoruba's are slaves or lazy, " yes we are " at least we are not lamenting and moaning like you, who think he is a master but spent every day of his life hating groaning moaning crying, constituting himself into nuisance all over the place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hotel Biafra / Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife / Buhari To Build 40 Blocks Of Housing Estate In Each State,fct — Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.