Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago (51716 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Bola Tinubu Breaks Silence On Abubakar Audu / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by ifyan(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hope everyone is reading this,so that tomorrow you wouldn't come here to display your stupidity
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
omogin:
Fashola knows its tinubu, I know its tinubu. That's all that matters. He can lie all he wants

I really think and believe Tinubu has nothing to do with it hence his obvious anger at the whole thing. I think orobo is solely behind all this.

Tinubu is a smart man and I don't see him doing this to the most trusted and widely asceptable member of his own party, I don't see him dividing his own party and what he built because of some silly noise about borehole. Fashola award contracts worth billions from from Ikoyi link bridge which is still the best bridge in Nigeria and the whole of west africa, even the government of Nigeria can not match it to multi billion naira ten lane lagos badagry express and metro rail.

There's absolutely nothing in this for Tinubu to gain so it's absolutely not Tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nigerians on twitter blast Ambode following report Fashola..

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1WLXB_enUS577US577&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ambode+fashola+twitter&start=20

That twitter blow and headline all over the internet sure got to Tinubu like lightning..
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Tinubu ,

we are not bind nor deaf,we saw the inflated contracts on the lasg website , so save your explanation angry
Do you know that the US spent $1.4 billion to develop the Obama Care website?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by lastpage: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu the demigod of the Yorubas.

[size=14pt]Runaway Ojukwu is dead ...but his manhood lives on - Mama Piss Jonathan![/size] grin grin grin

Oya, begin to #Wail, l command you to start [b]#Wailing [/b]in the name of Jesus! cry cry

Lastpage!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Olukat(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
angry Hold on! Do you mean there's another dirty pig in the mud?
Uncle Fash is trapped within piggy muddy palace grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by LordTrezy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
smartest politician ever in the history of Nigeria politics. This man is an orator, I so much love him.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by lastpage: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know that the US spent $1.4 billion to develop the Obama Care website?

And you expect all these foolish "Slow-traffic" Gala sellers to know that?

Please, be fair to them!

If not for cheap Chinese techno-Phone and free MTN data, most of them wont be here ranting rubbish.

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by nationwide1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Welrez:
It is only a fool that will believe him!
The gullible ones will start pounding on you for saying this simple truth.

Tinubu is already pointing accusing fingers at the opposition. I never knew Ambode received the order from opposition to terminate award of lands in Lekki done by Fashola and even removed Fashola's name from list of past Lagos State governors.

The way APC chieftains hypnotize some youths to stupor beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by lastpage: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:

I really think and believe Tinubu has nothing to do with it hence his obvious anger at the whole thing. I think orobo is solely behind all this.

Tinubu is a smart man and I don't see him doing this to the most trusted and widely asceptable member of his own party, I don't see him dividing his own party and what he built because of some silly noise about borehole. Fashola award contracts worth billions from from Ikoyi link bridge which is still the best bridge in Nigeria and the whole of west africa, even the government of Nigeria can not match it to multi billion naira ten lane lagos badagry express and metro rail.

There's absolutely nothing in this for Tinubu to gain so it's absolutely not Tinubu..

You are smart!
All these hulabaloo is the handiwork of those who want to sow discord between the two, just to get at Tinubu.
The real culprit is "omo-Baba", [/b]who rode on Fashola's popularity to get into Alausa but whose performance is already "suspect" because we all knew that at 100days in office, Fashola was reeling-out tangible achievements and that never stopped for the first four years of his administration.

[b]I just hope that even when we tried to "keep it in the family", we wont regret our action, just as we did when we did the same thing by voting Jonathan in 2011.

My worst nightmare was when Jimi Agbaje jumped-ship to PDP and started being "anti-Yoruba" in his utterances otherwise, 'omo-baba' would have been second choice, as far as l am personally concerned. But again, that is a fall-out of Jagaban's "selection policy"!
Fingers crossed for now sha, hoping 'omo-baba' will do a "whodinni" for us.

Lastpage
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Only if ur 100th generation ll achieve his eviable height. grin

How does your dull comment address the issue.. e change anything? any dullard can make it big in Nigeria.. ask Jonathan, ask Patience, ask Andy UBA, ak ifeanyi UBA, ask Alao Akala, ask Lucky Igbenidion, ask Tambuwal. ask Tinubu.. Nigeria is designed to allow the incompetent reach the high heights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by nijanigga: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
shaddoww:
not all ooo, did father Abraham go to hell even after he lied the his wife was his sister?
There is a bad lie and a good lie
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why has Tinubu succeeded in confusing me? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by sam90s(m): 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
ambhod:

check very well, fada Abraham did not lie, Sarah was also his sister
What about Peter 3times renouncing Jesus, wasn't that a lie?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Ayatullah(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
dejavski:
All liars will go to Hell...that's one thing am sure of

YOU ARE A HELL CANDIDATE TOO!
Fist disprove my statement that you are a hell candidate then I will PROVE it to you that you are ONE of the Liars!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by hansad: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, Bola Tinubu on lying overdrive. It shall take only a goat to believe this Bola's fence mending.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Appareil(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
ifyan:
I hope everyone is reading this,so that tomorrow you wouldn't come here to display your stupidity
What stupidity ? Your type or a higher one ? Cover up story but who cares sef?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by ElFenomeno1: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
dejavski:
All liars will go to Hell...that's one thing am sure of

You are a liar!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by francizy(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and is only a fooooool that will not believe him, or did u think tinubu is fooooool to attack himself? Because an attack on fashola,wil come back to tinubu, if u say fashola is a thieve, it means he stole for tinubu,

Welrez is very much right. Only a stewpid fooool will believe burdillion lion! His silly excuse was that it was the opposition that were attacking the person of Fashola so I ask, was it the opposition party that placed Fashola's scam on the LASG website? Does PDP now have access to that website or was the website hacked? Also:

nationwide1:

Tinubu is already pointing accusing fingers at the opposition. I never knew Ambode received the order from opposition to terminate award of lands in Lekki done by Fashola and even removed Fashola's name from list of past Lagos State governors.

The way APC chieftains hypnotize some youths to stupor beats my imagination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Appareil(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
lastpage:

And you expect all these foolish "Slow-traffic" Gala sellers to know that?

Please, be fair to them!

If not for cheap Chinese techno-Phone and free MTN data, most of them wont be here ranting rubbish.

Lastpage!
Pride just spoke !!! Hey!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Boyooosa(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
@op plssssssssss, help me to convert it to mp3.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by 400billionman: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Let EFCC investigate those Fakshola expenditures if he is clean.

We don't need Tinubu or anyone talking about it.. Party or no party, Nigerians deserve to know the truth about how tax payers money is spent..
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by millionaireman: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2015
lastpage:

Fingers crossed for now sha, hoping 'omo-baba' will do a "whodinni" for us.

Lastpage
Una go continue to hope, hope and hope until four years is over, and another Alimi takes over from Baba. Na today? Una Omo go join NADECO then.
Una shopped for it. Una think say una shout of "Biafra" go solve matter?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by princeuwanile: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Tinubu abeg talk true nah. lairs will go to hell fire ooo
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by TijaniAbu: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2015
The witch cried, the baby died. Everybody and anybody knows the attacks on a Fashola were orchestrated by Lamidi Adebola Ahmed who assumed the name Bola Ahmed Tinubu after a long mafia stint in the Usa. Fashola simply reminded the Jagabandit that if he goes down then so does Jagabandit. Chess checkmate
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by omogin(f): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

Tinubu's allies were absent at the book launch, contracts are being terminated. Ruling party is still in place in lagos. Tinubu wants no rival. Fashola is rising and rising, lol... Say something else.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by geelord(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm, so who is behind the attacks? Time will tell....

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin

Wld anything ever happen in Lagos and this man doesn't know abt it?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by sparkwil(m): 3:48am On Aug 27, 2015
This is y I believe Tinubu is not as smart as many believe.
The way he and his sycophants were embarrassed during d legislative leadership tussle is a testifier to this
Blaming d opposition party for every misdeed in d APC is naivety or stupidity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 4:06am On Aug 27, 2015
omogin:

Tinubu's allies were absent at the book launch, contracts are being terminated. Ruling party is still in place in lagos. Tinubu wants no rival. Fashola is rising and rising, lol... Say something else.

Regardless of the innuendos and insinuations about book lunch and who was there or not, Tinubu personally has nothing to gain but a lot to lose by directly or indirectly attacking Fashola, in fact he and the APC has a lot to lose.

The fact that Tinubu himself jumped in to strongly stop the bleeding says a lot. APC is nothing in Lagos without Fashola, Fashola is their shining star, their major currency and prime beacon and they know this especially after the backlash and strong support for Fashola.

Orobo Ambode is the loser because Lagosians are holding him responsible for this mess. His the governor of Lagos state today because of Fashola and not because of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by cbrass(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2015
shaddoww:
not all ooo, did father Abraham go to hell even after he lied the his wife was his sister?

Read your Bible well sarah was indeed is sister . It was allowed in those days
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by cbrass(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

Regardless of the innuendos and insinuations about book lunch and who was there or not, Tinubu personally has nothing to gain but a lot to lose by directly or indirectly attacking Fashola, in fact he and the APC has a lot to lose.

The fact that Tinubu himself jumped in to strongly stop the bleeding says a lot. APC is nothing in Lagos without Fashola, Fashola is their shining star, their major currency and prime beacon and they know this especially after the backlash and strong support for Fashola.

Orobo Ambode is the loser because Lagosians are holding him responsible for this mess. His the governor of Lagos state today because of Fashola and not because of Tinubu.

Did you proof read what you just wrote? I doubt it. Why didn't hamza that was fasholas candidate make the primaries?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2015
cbrass:

Did you proof read what you just wrote? I doubt it. Why didn't hamza that was fasholas candidate make the primaries?

Apples and oranges..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.