Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago (51720 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Bola Tinubu Breaks Silence On Abubakar Audu / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by cbrass(m): 4:47am On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

Apples and oranges..

Typical undecided
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by kingdavidG(m): 4:48am On Aug 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Tinubu the demigod of the Yorubas.
Hahahahaha, YOU NO WELL O
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2015
cbrass:

Typical undecided

What's the issue at hand got to do with primaries?

Typical Apples and oranges of course..
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by totorimi: 5:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Ambode and Osibanjo are a tool in Tinubu's hands just as he wanted to make Law an and Gbajabiamila but the PMB machinery blocked that. When you have a tool on your hands you can do whatever you like with it.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by tunwumi: 5:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Can you name a successful elder from your tribe? Understand the man that loses at something is not successful. Tinubu is far better than your generational elders.

doublewisdom:
Tinubu the demigod of the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by dejavski(m): 5:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Ayatullah:

YOU ARE A HELL CANDIDATE TOO!
Fist disprove my statement that you are a hell candidate then I will PROVE it to you that you are ONE of the Liars!

U r also a lying liar I c undecided
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by dejavski(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a liar!

And you're a Truth-Sayer ba Adu m'one angry
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by perryy(m): 5:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Agbaya. It was PDP that released details of fashola's inflated contract to the public. Only those who do not know that it is PDP that is governing Lagos will doubt you sir.

If Fasola has come to beg, why didn't you tell him it is too late? The deed has been done, his lies exposed,his pilfering nature has been brought to public knowledge. Though you have instructed your boy, Ambode to remove the details of Fasola's wonders from Lagos state website, please be informed that many of us have already saved the details of all his "super performance " from the website. You think you can tell us this to make us believe APC government is peopled with saints, to change our mindset about you and your boys in Alausa? It is either Fasola threatened to open up on your involvement in the alleged pilfering or as usual, he has come to beg you for forgiveness. Save your sermon and just tell us the truth.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by aresa: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2015
perryy:
Agbaya. It was PDP that released details of fashola's inflated contract to the public. Only those who do not know that it is PDP that is governing Lagos will doubt you sir.

If Fasola has come to beg, why didn't you tell him it is too late? The deed has been done, his lies exposed,his pilfering nature has been brought to public knowledge. Though you have instructed your boy, Ambode to remove the details of Fasola's wonders from Lagos state website, please be informed that many of us have already saved the details of all his "super performance " from the website. You think you can tell us this to make us believe APC government is peopled with saints, to change our mindset about you and your boys in Alausa? It is either Fasola threatened to open up on your involvement in the alleged pilfering or as usual, he has come to beg you for forgiveness. Save your sermon and just tell us the truth.

perryy:

10 million northerners, four million nigeriens ( people from Niger republic) and about one million south Western traitors. More Nigerians voted GEJ, remove Chad and Niger voters, Buhari had lesser votes.

I know for sure that very soon we will boo Buhari

Coming from a TaNoid and a village bigot... Pleasekeep quiet jare,,
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by perryy(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2015
LordTrezy:
smartest politician ever in the history of Nigeria politics. This man is an orator, I so much love him.

He and Oshiomole smoke the same type of weed, kwale weeed. Try it and become an orator overnight. It is very effective
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by LordTrezy(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2015
perryy:

He and Oshiomole smoke the same type of weed, kwale weeed. Try it and become an orator overnight. It is very effective
where can I get kwale weed bro...I'll love to order 5 containers.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by shaddoww: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Olivers2J:

funny dude & intelligent question
Abi nao, wit special package, devil can see God oooo
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by perryy(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

Coming from a TaNoid and a village bigot... Pleasekeep quiet jare,,

Town boy, can you pooh-pooh my assertions? I won't reply your rhetorics, but I will advise you start to learn how to argue intelligently without resorting to name calling or exhibiting some ethnic supremacy ,such behaviour is for the minions and not for real men
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by perryy(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2015
LordTrezy:

where can I get kwale weed bro...I'll love to order 5 containers.
. Go straight to Delta state. If you get to Agbor, you can ask your way to kwale. Take kwale weeds, it works.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by LordTrezy(m): 6:08am On Aug 27, 2015
perryy:
. Go straight to Delta state. If you get to Agbor, you can ask your way to kwale. Take kwale weeds, it works.
Thanks buddy...I'll check em out.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by perryy(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
LordTrezy:

Thanks buddy...I'll check em out.

Welcome dear. One love
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Is not yhe question of who is behind it, the question should be did fashola actually did it? Lets stop shielding corruption in this country. Most of us on dis forum are either unemployed or underemployed... I shake my head for the youth
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by otokx(m): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2015
God bless the JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by funkybully(f): 6:22am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
nightmile:

Would you flat head idiots worry yourselves about your dirty and erosion bugged villages instead of killing yourselves over Yoruba issues. Well you guys don't even have origin and history..
[/s]

Not until u oblong head, tiger scratched face, oil gulping mud house and brown roof dwelling ugly, smelling, ritualistic, raping, juju infested, cowardly baboons stop putting ur ewedu infested mouths in igbo matter.

Gerrarahere!
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by frankyychiji(f): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and is only a fooooool that will not believe him, or did u think tinubu is fooooool to attack himself? Because an attack on fashola,wil come back to tinubu, if u say fashola is a thieve, it means he stole for tinubu,
And you are a fool for writing this trash.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by 247notire(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Not until u oblong head, tiger scratched face, oil gulping mud house and brown roof dwelling ugly, smelling, ritualistic, raping, juju infested, cowardly baboons stop putting ur ewedu infested mouths in igbo matter.

Gerrarahere!
*in that Mortal Kombat guy's voice* Fatality!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by ernieboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2015
shaddoww:
not all ooo, did father Abraham go to hell even after he lied the his wife was his sister?
Technically that wasn't a lie because his wife was his half sister. Gen 20:12.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by tonychristopher: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Gerrarahere!

in Mafia world we call this a number

you have done a number on that guy and it looks classic

people get mouth shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by tonimenia: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2015
All we need is peace and unity!

Please, let all Lagosians unite.

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by shaddoww: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2015
ernieboy:

at dat particular moment, was she with him as his sister or wife?
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by shaddoww: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
ernieboy:

If u go to Gen 26:6-7, wat did Isaac do there, no b lie? And we no here say he go hell
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by oweman: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2015
unitysheart:
Well, we shall know who's behind the attacks soon.

Without doubt those attacks are engineered from the wailers camp n.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by derecho(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Why refuting it now? Why were you absent at his book launch, if you believed he did well?
E be like say Fashola heeded FFK's advice.
Fashola don go beg Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by debitech(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Admission is still open for your undergraduate and postgraduate studies -call on Debitech Concept Education today on +2348171173116 or +380639519067. www.debitecheducation.com
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by babeface3: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Kai Fashola don finally run to Tinubu for protection. Thats a good move grin
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know that the US spent $1.4 billion to develop the Obama Care website?

YOu are The Biggest liar on planet Earth..... Give me the link,
Bloody Yoruba Liar

this is what that site said
http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a15015/obamacare-birth-control-spending/
Re: Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2015
babeface3:
Kai Fashola don finally run to Tinubu for protection. Thats a good move grin

The damage has already been done....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.