Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend (3054 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Palmwine Tapper To Commit Suicide :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Revealed to my fans!

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Behira(f): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Aiit congrats
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Kwakwakwakwakikikikiki grin

3 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Fine boy!

3 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Chestar5(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Fine boy!
u are joking ryt grin grin
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Chestar5(f): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Fine boy!
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Chestar5:

No jor
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by youngberry001(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
hehehohohohehe grin

nah charcoal dey dere.
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by kaayposh: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2015
so na this old man wey no gree us rest since...smh

2 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by tinybodyMary: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2015
:oUr boobs r growing? shocked
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
ooo my I kinda expected a younger guy, probably a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't buy this at all. There is no way, no way this old man would troll us about Muna all day unless he wants to die poor. She's trying to throw us off because people here know its her.

5 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
charix:
I don't buy this at all. There is no way, no way this old man would troll us about Muna all day unless he wants to die poor. She's trying to throw us off because people here know its her.
den don't buy it. I've now showed who I am an you're angry. I can't win can I ?

2 Likes

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Edreamz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
charix:
leave palm wine tapper alone. Jerk

1 Like

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Edreamz:
leave palm wine tapper alone. Jerk
SUPPORTED! Thank you
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Shebarh(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
So dis is the palmwine tapper... haba bro on a serz note ya bigger dan dis na...Behave matured a lil
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shebarh:
So dis is the palmwine tapper... haba bro on a serz note ya bigger dan dis na...Behave matured a lil
kimon sharrap. Who asked you to put mouth
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Shebarh(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
kimon sharrap. Who asked you to put mouth
angryThe truth is bitter... u r not matured
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by tpiander: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
why put the picture here instead of your profile?
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Jonwesley(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is this 22 years old? I suspect the ever suspicious cover up.

1 Like

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jonwesley:
Is this 22 years old? I suspect the ever suspicious cover up.
yes o. Its me
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Munachi, how I wish this innocent man would see how you are trying to disgrace him here. Maybe he's one of those that 'toasted' you and you refused.

Just from your posts on here, I can tell you shocking facts about you. Decieve those you will baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Munachi, how I wish this innocent man would see how you are trying to disgrace him here. Maybe he's one of those that 'toasted' you and you refused.

Just from your posts on here, I can tell you shocking facts about you. Decieve those you will baby.
Leave me alone. I'm not muna god!!!!
Tell facts about her then mumu. You don't even know hrt. Pig
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by CuteTj(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pammy, I swear you be fool. You just big for nothing!!!! And for to say na your bros pics you use, ure just small for nothing!!!!

1 Like

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
CuteTj:
Pammy, I swear you be fool. You just big for nothing!!!! And for to say na your bros pics you use, ure just small for nothing!!!!
you need to learn etiquette and Grammer before you speak to me. School is good.
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by CuteTj(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you need to learn etiquette and Grammer before you speak to me. School is good.

And you need to learn how to be sane for once on nairaland. I suggest you quickly visit "Yaba Left" before your matter gets out of hand.
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by corisande: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin cheesy grincheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
CuteTj:

And you need to learn how to be sane for once on nairaland. I suggest you quickly visit "Yaba Left" before your matter gets out of hand.
still talking dung
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Don't mind the [url=palmwinetapper]anuofia[/url], she seems to forget men and women've different temperaments and writing styles. I believe strongly that's her elder brother; I studied the picture closely yesterday and discovered they've resemblances.

Bia, Munachi, how much is your starting price? I want to buy your market.

1 Like

Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2015
charix:

Don't mind the [url=palmwinetapper]anuofia[/url], she seems to forget men and women've different temperaments and writing styles. I believe strongly that's her elder brother; I studied the picture closely yesterday and discovered they've resemblances.

Bia, Munachi, how much is your starting price? I want to buy your market.
you are mad. How on earth can I look like munachi. Imuna is a damsel. I'm.not good looking. Your a fool. Also its obvious you made multiple accounts to attack me. You have like 3 on here. I'm not dumb. Clearly you're the one obsessed. Get a life!!!!
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by ellahzy(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2015
so this is the PalmWT ?? lipsrsealed

***runs very far****

*****still Running******

*****still Running*****

****stops ****

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The infamous palmwine tapper! I'm munachi abii' s boyfriend by Palmwinetapper: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
ellahzy:
so this is the PalmWT ?? lipsrsealed
May you run and never return

***runs very far****

*****still Running******

*****still Running*****

****stops ****

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / "Why DJ Xclusive Is My Favourite African DJ" - 9 Year Old DJ Young Money (VIDEO) / See What Really Killed Nollywood Actor Muna Obiekwe's (photo$video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.