Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) (66215 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by osesology(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ray360:
Chidinma is an epitome of beauty, one that rivals the moon's elegance, with snow-white eyes that sparkle Like the eagle's. no wonder men flood her like bees to a nectar. #I wish you the best girl!
You na poet, ni?
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by SaviorJenvini(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
I know sey diz kind comment must commot come!

Naija una no go ki pesin

peterovanski:
Why chidinma con dress like person wey just come from otueke...
Just saying
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na play be dis joor undecided
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Mbilla(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
before i read d story, i hav already knw d man must be a YORUBA man. Yorubas always called Igbos names, the E-warrior in nairaland called Igbos flat head. Everyday u read so many negative things Yorubas says about Igbo but yet ugly Yoruba men are busy disturbing Igbo women, begging Igbo women to marry them. Even the yoruba married men hav divorce their ugly dirty yoruba women to fulfill their ambition of marry beautiful Igbo woman.
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Plus iranu
what's iranu.
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by gumaveddy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Winners72:
This is not chidinma joor
if she is chidinma who d Bleep she is? I don't belong to that school of thougt, every one is important and a celebrity for his/her carer. U are even biger and important then chokoma or chidinma what ever. Dnt look down on urself
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by gumaveddy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Blaze25:
The guy too small for chidinma Jere,go nd look for ur level.
is she God? Some guys mumu no be small.
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by iukpe: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
money121:
One Timilehin Bello has joined the list of men proposing marriage to sensational artiste, Chidinma. Timilehin who is fondly known as BigTimi during the pre-concert radio tour ahead of the Star Music Trek #IbadanRocks concert, got down on one knee, looked into Chidima’s eyes her in the eye and asked for her hand in marriage.

Chidinma and Timilehin
Among the list of men who had tendered marriage ‘proposals’ to Chidinma are Vector Tha Viper, Flavour and a fan at Star Music Trek#CalabarRocks.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/see-man-who-proposed-to-chidinma_27.html

Gist no finish na...what did she say....?
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't know why anybody would like to marry a dwarf grin
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by simdam500(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is she saying yes to them all or they are just acting cos I don't get why they all are proposing upon proposal undecided
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ray360: Chidinma is an epitome of beauty, one that rivals the moon's elegance, with snow-white eyes that sparkle Like the eagle's. no wonder men flood her like bees to a nectar. #I wish you the best girl!

What!!!!!!!! Pls take it back if u can *no harm intended* where we have tiwa to start with wink
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by obontami: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Garbage angry
i swear the proposal shiit is absolutely wack
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Staged drama! The guy is a PR and works for Wazobia fm Lagos. They were def joking
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Eazikeyz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Winners72:
This is not chidinma joor
Abi o. Like say we no get eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos) / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.