Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (31872 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by TunezTV: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Miss Kedike Chidinma Your Silence Lately Is Rather Annoying Than Golden.

As a very concerned fan, I’m deeply worried about your inactivity lately in the music industry. The last quarter of the year is lurking around the corner; your fans are starved as you have not served any meaningful tune lately. Oh please don’t remind me about the few features you graced this year. In my candid opinion, none of those songs can be nominated on any award show as “Collaboration of the Year”. Let me prove to you I am a fan, I will possibly name all songs you have been featured that I am aware. “I Am A Winner”, “All I Want is You”, “Mama”, “Bless Me”, that means I have been keeping up. Unfortunately, none of those songs has inspired much of an applause. It was another song with Miss Kedike.

You brought home KORA award as the Best Female West African Act in 2012, can you do that now in 2016? I mean can you win an award now over Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, or maybe even a Simi? Except that must be a charity award. It’s been four years since you bagged an award, ain’t you hungry for one now? A lot has changed since you dropped your debut studio album roughly four years ago. Let me remind you a bit. New talents are now on the block, some have already released solid debut albums. I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is Seyi Shay in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”. I dare not mention Tiwa Savage, ain’t nothing stopping her not even here marriage and her new kid, she is headed worldwide.

As a fan, I can’t say which direction you going with your music. I got news of your exit from Capital Hill Records, and wide speculations you have pitch tent with Flavour’s 2nite Entertainment. Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music? One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music videos or during a stage performance, never mind, it’s none of my business. I sincerely hope you know there is no sleeping on a bicycle as music in Nigeria is concerned.

I hate to say this, after your successful run with “Eni Mi Baller” it seems you took a chill pill, pulled a back seat and became nonchalant. Earnestly we miss the attitude you brought into your popular songs “Eni Mi Baller” and “Kedike”. Why are you still being referred to as “Miss Kedike”? It’s simple; there has been nothing really impactful you have done to be christened after, SMH. You seriously have to thank MTN and Coca-Cola for giving you flashes of the Spotlight. I begin to wonder what would have been your fate without them. I wouldn’t want to imagine.

I have suddenly lost interest in bearing my thoughts and those of numerous fans about you. This is where I end my tirade. Dear Miss Kedike you can do better.

Sincerely,

A big fan of yours.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/is-nigerian-economy-affecting-you-angry.html?m=1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by madridguy(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Busy body fan.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Flexherbal(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Everybody is feeling the change, including that fan.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Sommyangel(f): 4:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol..the writer is kinda right tho..but none of my business

32 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by golor(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2016
May God bless the Op, a critical look at the Op post, it seems not to be criticism but rather a challenge for her to do more, I pray she get challenged nd someday reward you for challenging her. You believe she can do it all you posted their was just to challenged her. May God bless you real good.

Personally am not her fan but I truly love your thought provocative challenges you posed on her.

Sometimes all one needs to push further is just a thought provocative challenges like this one.

If you think the Op has done noble please hit like,if not hit share, personally I don't think there will be any bad belle to hit share.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Benjom(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmn... Heavily loaded.

Need A CV Rewrite To Get More Job Invites? Then, Engage The Best CV Writer Now. View Some CV Samples & Testimonials:

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Smellymouth: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Change..
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Afrok(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Hehe... me never think about how to make money and chop finish, nah one silent musician I go dey think about? shocked
Joblessness of the highest order undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by LesbianBoy(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Too many stoopid and jobless people in this country undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Haters be forming fans since 419 BC
Haters on rampage...
This is like a gun shot.
Mtn and Coca-Cola mustn't read this.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2016
How does the economy affect an artist ability to compose, write and sing songs? Must you people wail at every instance.
Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music?

Are the below mentioned not making waves in the same Nigerian economy?

I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is[b] Seyi Shay[/b] in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”.

To me, Chidinma looks like a flash in the pan. God only blessed her by crowing her the winner of MTN Project Fame. Hard work, not make ups and beauty sustain and maintains success.

10 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
She is trying her best. Blame the untamed nairaland moderator who moved this ish to front page. It would have died with less people noticing it. One of the silly ways Naija bloggers use to attract traffic. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Rubbish...people should mind their business

3 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by gift01: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians and Bad belle. Am sure she's cooking something hot and I hope it'll be a hit. In case you don't know, there have been few Hit songs in 2016 (emphasis on HIT) cos the economy is affecting everyone (positively or otherwise)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by publicenemy(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
TunezTV:
Miss Kedike Chidinma Your Silence Lately Is Rather Annoying Than Golden.
As a very concerned fan, I’m deeply worried about your inactivity lately in the music industry. The last quarter of the year is lurking around the corner; your fans are starved as you have not served any meaningful tune lately. Oh please don’t remind me about the few features you graced this year. In my candid opinion, none of those songs can be nominated on any award show as “Collaboration of the Year”. Let me prove to you I am a fan, I will possibly name all songs you have been featured that I am aware. “I Am A Winner”, “All I Want is You”, “Mama”, “Bless Me”, that means I have been keeping up. Unfortunately, none of those songs has inspired much of an applause. It was another song with Miss Kedike.
You brought home KORA award as the Best Female West African Act in 2012, can you do that now in 2016? I mean can you win an award now over Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, or maybe even a Simi? Except that must be a charity award. It’s been four years since you bagged an award, ain’t you hungry for one now? A lot has changed since you dropped your debut studio album roughly four years ago. Let me remind you a bit. New talents are now on the block, some have already released solid debut albums. I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is Seyi Shay in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”. I dare not mention Tiwa Savage, ain’t nothing stopping her not even here marriage and her new kid, she is headed worldwide.
As a fan, I can’t say which direction you going with your music. I got news of your exit from Capital Hill Records, and wide speculations you have pitch tent with Flavour’s 2nite Entertainment. Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music? One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music videos or during a stage performance, never mind, it’s none of my business. I sincerely hope you know there is no sleeping on a bicycle as music in Nigeria is concerned.
I hate to say this, after your successful run with “Eni Mi Baller” it seems you took a chill pill, pulled a back seat and became nonchalant. Earnestly we miss the attitude you brought into your popular songs “Eni Mi Baller” and “Kedike”. Why are you still being referred to as “Miss Kedike”? It’s simple; there has been nothing really impactful you have done to be christened after, SMH. You seriously have to thank MTN and Coca-Cola for giving you flashes of the Spotlight. I begin to wonder what would have been your fate without them. I wouldn’t want to imagine.
I have suddenly lost interest in bearing my thoughts and those of numerous fans about you. This is where I end my tirade. Dear Miss Kedike you can do better.
Sincerely,
A big fan of yours.
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/is-nigerian-economy-affecting-you-angry.html?m=1

When your children grow up tomorrow and start asking you questions like: "where were you when your mate were making money" I am sure you will beat the hell out of them.

9 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by transfer101: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
But why?

Let me who will blame GEJ and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by samx4real(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Jay542(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2016
I didnt even notice. When no be say person dey jam her music like that.
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by magabounce(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Eyahhhhh
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Jay542(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2016
HMZi:
Na by singing e'rtime?Sharrap..
.oya take...
Spark it and pass. Lighter no dey. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by BoneTackle: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Very stupid fan

This sounds more like a diss to me. Its just a subtle and indirect way of throwing jabs at Chidinma in disguise with other colourations added to it and nothing more. Otherwise can anyone tell me exactly what the so called fan means by this statement;

"One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music videos or during a stage performance, never mind, it’s none of my business".

As if that was not enough, he added this

"You seriously have to thank MTN and Coca-Cola for giving you flashes of the Spotlight. I begin to wonder what would have been your fate without them. I wouldn’t want to imagine".

This thrash coming from a so called fan? You knew it wasn't your business yet you had to rub it in? mtcheww

What an imbecil1c hater. Fan indeed!

Btw, That she hasn't dropped a single of late doesn't mean she isn't working on anything. Sometimes some people really need to mind their fvcking business

Another hater directly below me. To many iddiots

4 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Let's be factual she has a good voice but empty lyrics. You can't move with flavour and know how to sing undecided

I know am going to be bashed for this but we know it's the truth

Please can the mods ban this scammer below me

3 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Feranchek(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Iranu undecided

Watin kon konsyn you?She win award, she no win award, how e take affect your belle?? Wey you go dey write open letter to Buhari wey first start the CHANGE and wey geh power to CHANGE THE CHANGE. you dey write letter to shidinma.

Nna biko goan sidon let us see road jawe...!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Topam: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
It is well
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Rick9(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Ahahaha
Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by Nienie(f): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
See what's worrying this one.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by dadaha: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2016
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by SuperBlack: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2016
So fans sef. Who don't know that this Change is everywhere?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma by IceDude(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Mumu fan!...Wetin concern am with Chidinma music career? Maybe he neva see food chop since morning sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivien Okafor Weds Emeka Stanley Ibeh (Wedding Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / Caroline Danjuma's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.