Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car (1295 Views)

10 Things Every Woman Needs In Her Car / Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
1. makeup bag 2. church hat/Hijab 3. slippers 4. sun shades 5. baby seat 6. Note pad and pen 7. Pepper spray 8. Coat hanger 9. First aid box 10. potty 11. Flash light 12. Car charger 13. Extra wear 14. Tissue box 15. Rag

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Church hat/hijab and baby seat, not a MUST. What if she is a pegan and also single

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by laudate: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
You didn't even mention extra tyre, jack, wheel spanner, C-Caution, fire extinguisher, torch light etc. So what if she gets a flat trye on a deserted road? Na make-up bag she go take change am?? shocked
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2015
I like the pepper spray
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:
You didn't even mention extra tyre, jack, wheel spanner, C-Caution, fire extinguisher, torch light etc. So what if she gets a flat trye on a deserted road? Na make-up bag she go take change am?? shocked

you are one funny dude, no one needs to tell you to have extra tyre, jack, wheel spanner etc no matter who you are and what kind of car you drive all these are necessities that comes with a car.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
castroevans:
Church hat/hijab and baby seat, not a MUST. What if she is a pegan and also single

that's why I said a lady. not women.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by laudate: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
nurey:

that's why I said a lady. not women.

Guy, the person you responded to, has a valid point. Are you saying all ladies that drive or own cars, also have babies?? What would a single lady without a child be doing with a car seat, in her car?? I don't get it oh! shocked shocked

And if she is not a muslim, why should she have a hijab inside her car??
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by laudate: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
nurey:

you are one funny dude, no one needs to tell you to have extra tyre, jack, wheel spanner etc no matter who you are and what kind of car you drive all these are necessities that comes with a car.

Guy, it does NOT come with all Tokunbo cars. So your assumption is misplaced. And last time I checked, torch light was not included as part of the standard stuff that comes with most vehicles... even in new cars. undecided

Oh, a bottle of drinking water should also be carried by all ladies, in their cars. It just might come in handy. As well as a small bottle of sanitizer. Just saying.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

Guy, it does NOT come with all Tokunbo cars. So your assumption is misplaced. And last time I checked, torch light was not included as part of the standard stuff that comes with most vehicles... even in new cars. undecided

Oh, a bottle of drinking water should also be carried by all ladies, in their cars. It just might come in handy. As well as a small bottle of sanitizer. Just saying.

did you read the list at all, what's the difference between a flash light and a torch light?

fine my list is not suppose to be perfect, if you have a perfect list then upload yours I said church hat/hijab which ever religion you belong to, or feel is better you pick. scarf can also replace hijab.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by DGD1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Diz list just went south
nurey, Diz ppl mean u o
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
DGD1:
Diz list just went south
nurey, Diz ppl mean u o

see as them take am personal. Am waiting for the people that will ask for drivers licence, vehicle registration, bribe for police (money) etc lol
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by laudate: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
nurey:

did you read the list at all, what's the difference between a flash light and a torch light?

fine my list is not suppose to be perfect, if you have a perfect list then upload yours I said church hat/hijab which ever religion you belong to, or feel is better you pick. scarf can also replace hijab.

Guy, scarf, church hat or hijab is not compulsory. People have been trying to explain to you, that a lady can be single and may not have any particular religious inclination. So why on earth, would these items be in her car??!

In fact, in many pentecostal churches like RCCG, Winners' Chapel, Covenant Christian Centre and TREM, their women can attend services without wearing a scarf or church hat! sad

Please concentrate on the essentials, biko.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by tunergy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

Guy, scarf, church hat or hijab is not compulsory. People have been trying to explain to you, that a lady can be single and may not have any particular religious inclination. So why on earth, would these items be in her car??!

In fact, in many pentecostal churches like RCCG, Winners' Chapel, Covenant Christian Centre and TREM, their women can attend services without wearing a scarf or church hat! sad

Oga you are confusing me, please what are the Essentials, kindly list them.

We are all here to learn.
Awaiting your list.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by nurey(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

let's not drag this on and on sir, correction noted thank you sir.
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by laudate: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
tunergy:

Oga you are confusing me, please what are the Essentials, kindly list them.

We are all here to learn.
Awaiting your list.

Bros, ask ladies who own their own cars to draw up their list for you. What constitutes essentials to one woman, may not be an essential item to another. sad

For example, I do not know any woman who would leave a church hat in her car when she only attends church one or twice a week. Even those who are church pastors or ministers would not leave a hat permanently in their car, as they would be more comfortable with a beret or scarf kept in their handbags, during the week. Anyway, what is the proportion of such women among the population of ladies that own their cars?? Are they in the majority or minority? undecided

Neither would most ladies leave any make-up in their car. Make-up cakes up and melts in the heat. Ask any lady. They would probably have a lipstick and a few other items in their handbag or purse, but are highly unlikely to leave it in their car.

I learnt this the hard way once, when my sister forgot her expensive Chanel lipstick in the car. I was the scape goat sent downstairs at 10p.m at night to retrieve it! angry

Tissues? Yes, most definitely. Check.

Sun shades? Very unlikely. It would be in their handbags.

Slippers? Yes, most definitely. Check.

Car charger? Of course. wink

Hand cream & sanitiser? Most likely. Check.

As for the other essential items, you need to talk to a wide variety of ladies to understand what they would, and would not leave in their cars.

Am not the right person to ask, as I have no idea of what goes through a woman's mind. undecided
Re: 15 Things Every Lady Must Have In Her Car by DGD1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
nurey:

see as them take am personal. Am waiting for the people that will ask for drivers licence, vehicle registration, bribe for police (money) etc lol

looools

(1) (Reply)

Can I See A Honda Accord Any Of The Years Between 250-400 / I need a good Auto Workshop For Acura Cars / Hybrid And Electric Vehicle Maintenance: Highlander Hybrid Battery Tear Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.