Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa (44085 Views)

Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / RMD 'Dab' As He Lands In Edinburgh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by biznus: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Money is Good... Lucky him. But why not spend it in a Resourceful manner. There are millions out there who would appreciate just #1,000.

The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer And no one seems to care.... God knows!

https://www.nairaland.com/2535266/davido-gives-n1million-poor-jide
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMexLSPo6DlfLuSppTV1bQ7VAYfXvkZDvkhqDpOnb51mospISC05pvaQ8[/img]
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by daveyjay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i heard someone upstairs r saying he worked hard for it, where did he start from? Do know how much his father invested on him to be a top musician in Nigeria? Money stop nonsense

Sorry to burst your bubble, his father didn't invest in his music career that much, that's if he invested at all! His father was never in support of his music career from onset
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by fortunechy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
childish behaviour................cheap publicity
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
How much is that?

Punkyveer, can you guess how much that is? In south African currency, of course. I will convert it. grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by hob(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
its a case of money talks, B.S walks
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
How much is that?

Punkyveer, can you guess how much that is? In south African currency, of course. I will convert it. grin grin

That's a lot of money. The orange is just R200 notes alone & the bottom Is R100s. I can't estimate except to say it's THOUSANDS.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by holysina(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
50k rands, about 800k naira grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by JJCE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Airforce1:
you work hard, you ball hard

That's the rule of the game.

Last Bullet**

Please if your papa no get money reach davido's dad, don't spend money the way he's spending else, dem go use "molue" carry your load back to your village
i think say you and davido won do collabo nii grin
Airforce1:
you work hard, you ball hard

That's the rule of the game.

Last Bullet**

Please if your papa no get money reach davido's dad, don't spend money the way he's spending else, dem go use "molue" carry your load back to your village
i think say you and davido won do collabo nii
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Temysteve(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i heard someone upstairs r saying he worked hard for it, where did he start from? Do know how much his father invested on him to be a top musician in Nigeria? Money stop nonsense
if he were to start from d scratch like d likes of 2face, Olamide, wizkid nd more, he would av knwn dat life is not funny. But its not hw far but hw well..
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by ExInferis(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
just 24hours to spend all that? While some people's life savings is not evenn up to that grin

Well, he was born with a diamond spoon smiley

Except he was born with the diamond spoon shoved up his arse.

The boy too dey show off. Your fans adore you for entertainment, not for some Kardashian-esque pageantry of excess bourgeoisie and la vida loca.

#NotHatingJustSaying
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Temysteve(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Money is Good... Lucky him. But why not spend it in a Resourceful manner. There are millions out there who would appreciate just #1,000.

The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer And no one seems to care.... God knows!

in a ntshell, dats just d summary of life
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok... enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by cristweeezy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
My crush until that aunty agbaya born for him...

Is dat not even child abuseundecided
you'd do more dan dat if u were in her shoes... #9jababes
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Temysteve(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
kingstylo01:
He who says money can't buy hapiness doesn't know where to shop cool
The more u see d less u know!
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by senatorbeejay(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
kingstylo01:
He who says money can't buy hapiness doesn't know where to shop cool
. Money can buy comfort, love, and all other good things of life, but it cannot buy happiness and peace. U may av billions of Naira or millions of dollars but they cannot buy happiness. Go and do ur findings
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by jazinogold(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
who e don help?
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by missmary(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
My crush until that aunty agbaya born for him...

Is dat not even child abuseundecided
grin I feel your pain... Child abuse.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by missmary(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's a lot of money. The orange is just R200 notes alone & the bottom Is R100s. I can't estimate except to say it's THOUSANDS.

Rands and the nairas...
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Lanceslot(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why him come use zimbabwe dollar dey do shakara? Me self if I change #10k into zimbabwe dollars na truck I go use push am.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Rotimi47: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
True talk.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by misspicy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:
grin I feel your pain... Child abuse.
Thank You sister..cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

oh God . . .
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
missmary:

Rands and the nairas...

Yes oo grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Rotimi47: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
David some of your kingsmen on Nairaland need that money to better their miserable lives. I'm not gonna call names.

Please help them.

I believe he will do well by donating the money to the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge. Just saying cool
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mprepz:
What am I seeing!!!
Work Hard. Play Hard
i swear, ur signature just motivated me
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Rotimi47: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
David some of your kingsmen on Nairaland need that money to better their miserable lives. I'm not gonna call names.

Please help them.

I think it's better he donate the cash to the construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge, Just saying. cool
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Segadem(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmagNig:
money talks
money can buy happiness but it can't buy JOY.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by kinibigdeal(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
And some fan will still want to die without adding any value to them undecided
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by modelboy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
forget davido, how about Wizkid?? Don't he do the same??
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by FRANKOXY(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
If you got em spend em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) / Mercy Johnson Rocks Jumbo Ghana Braids For Glo Lafatta Fest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.