Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa (44070 Views)

Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Shows Off His White Cars And Wads Of Cash [PICS] / RMD 'Dab' As He Lands In Edinburgh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by dabwan123(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=37379589]you work hard, you ball hard
That's the rule of the game.

...and DIE hard too! don't forget.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Airforce1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
fabulousvera:
hahaha free person joor
I don free am grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by mrkels(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
just 24hours to spend all that? While some people's life savings is not evenn up to that grin

Well, he was born with a diamond spoon smiley

Life savings? Weetin dey worry you?

How much dey there?
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by mart2k(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
My crush until that aunty agbaya born for him...

Is dat not even child abuseundecided
funny you. Nobody wl c anytin wrong in it but, if It's other way round, they wl say men are bad. No problem sha
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by honestpoju: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whatever you guys feel. u r entitled to ur opinion. but what i wana say is that this guy has made his money, even made past what his dad supported him with and paid back. So what the heck are we talking about? Most of you will do same if you are an artiste like him
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by PasNina(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
misspicy:
My crush until that aunty agbaya born for him...

Is dat not even child abuseundecided
Why you no born for him b4 her?
#Shoroniyen
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by sucess001(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Sexipea:
Go brush your teeth tongue

hehehehehe....oya i haff brush it...

see for yasef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by sallust: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2015

Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by foluks24(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Wrong headline @ OP,d show was in zimbabwe not southafrica.
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
sucess001:

hehehehehe....oya i haff brush it...
see for yasef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u didn't brush it well sad
Re: Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa by NZAGHA(f): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Airforce1:
you work hard, you ball hard

That's the rule of the game.

Last Bullet**

Please if your papa no get money reach davido's dad, don't spend money the way he's spending else, dem go use "molue" carry your load back to your village
*laughs hard*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Titanic Star Bill Paxton Dies Due To Complications After Heart Surgery. / Emoney's Outriders Performed Exciting Stunts In Onitsha: Pics & Video / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.