Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu (514 Views)

PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by aproko247: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Former governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has played down speculations that the household of the ruling party in Lagos State is in shambles.

This follows the alleged division between loyalists of the immediate past governor of the state, Babatunde Fashola and the incumbent governor, Akinwunmi Ambode. Followers of Fashola are accusing Ambode of witch-hunting his predecessor. He was also accused of carrying out the orders of his alleged god-father, Tinubu.

The APC chieftain, in a statement, dissociated himself from the allegations, saying he has no hands in it. He accused the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of trying to plant discord in the APC because of its loss at the polls in the 2015 general elections.

“I want to declare clearly and categorically that these rancid attacks do not come from me nor do I endorse them. Neither my hand nor my heart is in these mean submissions. I deplore them.

“An attack against the performance of Governor Fashola is indirectly an attack against me and the edifice of achievement we have constructed in leading Lagos state out of a protracted time of stagnation and into an era of sustained progress and development,” he said.

He boasted that, “I am proud to say that I played an instrumental role in bringing Governor Fashola into politics in the first instance. He served as my trusted chief of staff, performing excellently in that role.

“Due to his leadership qualities and diligent work ethic, I endorsed him for governor notwithstanding the stiff and vocal opposition of many. I am not ashamed of backing him. I believe the progress the state made under his administration has more than vindicated my endorsement.”

He added that, “Fashola, the present Governor Akin Ambode including myself are the products of a progressive political institution and its programmatic expressions. I laid the governance foundation and started the first lap, running as well as I could.

“I handed the baton to Fashola, knowing he would do the same. He did; he ran as well as he could. Now, he has handed to Ambode who is off and running as well as he can. We have achieved much in Lagos; but, we recognize as much as anyone that we have much more to do.”

read concluding part here: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/08/27/pdp-not-me-behind-fasholas-mess-tinubu/
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by chocolateme(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2015
shame free elderly men.. u refused to relax..
Always criticizing and praising.
Winners and Sinners
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by dejavski(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Lmao...so PDP now controls LASG...this chronic mouth odour man sef angry
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Tinubu tell Nigerians another story, this one is far from the truth.
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by enkay2go(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
What has pdp got to do with this?
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by caprini1: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
How possible? When PDP has zero presence in Lagos since 1999.
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by front247: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2015
I hate APC because dey are fathers of lies always quick to blame pdp. Dos ur primitive type of politics of lies and propaganda will not work
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by Runaway: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Anytin good APC jump like frog in search of food, wen its bad PDP is remembered. Stupid people cum lies.
Re: PDP, Not Me Behind Fashola’s Mess—tinubu by ahaz: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
front247:
I hate APC because dey are fathers of lies always quick to blame pdp. Dos ur primitive type of politics of lies and propaganda will not work
the new trendvin town.if your wife nags a lot blame PDP,if your landlord is mean,blame PDP,if your kids are not well trained,blame PDP.if your girl friend flirts of course na PDP.

(1) (Reply)

'' If Fashola Wants The Pork, He Must Wrestle With The Pig'' Fola Ojo / Amaechi Scolds Wike, Vows To Shun Corruption Probe Panel 'because It's Illegal' / Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.