Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni (2711 Views)

Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) / Chacha Eke & Austin Faani Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni by money121(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today Aug. 27. They have 2 children with one on the way. Read Mercy's loving message to her man below
"Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is, please don't ever let me have it cusLove,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi).I was made from ur love. I was alive but now am living.I forget my face in the mirror but I can't forget urs.
We are not perfect but we are happy and that's all that matters.I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you. HWA".

See more @ http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/mercy-johnson-sends-loving-message-to.html?m=1

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
4 years already, it seems like yesterday. wish 'em both a continuous an fruitful marriage...
Re: Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni by money121(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni by Came: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
They look alike so much.I wish you well mercy!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Sends Loving Message To Her Man As They Celebrate 4th Wedding Anni by onyekachee(f): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
2 charcoal black people,haPpy wedding anniversary

(1) (Reply)

POLO Boss'daughter Jennifer Obayuwana Steps Out With Fiance @ Ooni's Wedding / Tragic Singer Bitten By Cobra On Stage Keeps Singing For 45 MINUTES Before Dying / Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.