Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? (18498 Views)

Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
waste of sperm embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by allanphash7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Soro niyen
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
m
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by MzzTega(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Me i wonder ooo.
That's why i love my maxi.
#team_maxi cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by MzzTega(f): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Me i wonder ooo.
#team_maxi cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BY1434(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:

Unwanted pregnancyundecided

Retard

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by amenota(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
D most annoying ones are hose ladies who left their houses conscious of D fact that dere skirt and shirt are short, dem nor go do anything ooo, na wen dem kan climb Okada dem go kan dey adjust am. Nonsense
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mini skirt anyday,anytime!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:

Looking to make peace abi,we no go forgive you

Mr NL competition over you now a troll...weldone
grin grin cool
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by chezznonso: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:
Go ask your mama!
I can't believe that someone out there is still this stupid and the most annoying is how you have refused to be called to order jeez abeg loose the "your mama" senseless talk it's too cliché to be brought into this.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

True.. That Agarawu23 guy mumu no be small. I thought he's a university graduate abi the guy na drop-out sef. His intellectual capacity is very dearth.. I dey always look at his posts and laugh..
Shhhh..wtf is dis 1 sayin ,,Woman Wrapper i knew 1 silly guy must porknose in this interestin banter of words i was enjoyin... Learn to Mind ur business dunce!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by erudean: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:
Go ask your mama!
Habaa! That's going too far na? That's very indecent.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Reading through a number of comments on the FP, their posters senses of reasoning are most likely shorter than a lady's mini skirt.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are you serious? Omg!like seriously?oooh you are delibrately insulting and belittling a fellow guy just to be term good by ladies...so epic!you shld be ashame of yourself....chess!
ThankGod i'm nt d only 1 dat noticed d Woman Wrapper of a guy. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
i hate the ones with bleached legs....

no be der fault na the ikebe no go gree the skirt stay
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by kunle75(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
teasel:
Go ask your mama!

Rude of you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
bebene:
You will see a girl wearing mini-skirt but if she reaches a place with lots of people she will start to bend down and adjust it.So why is it a must for you to wear it?
ASK ME AGAIN undecided

WHICH WOMAN NO WANT MAKE GUYS SEE THEIR DITY YANSH?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by peeparty(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Brings out my koboko.*walks slowly* flogs her from behind pia pia*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by skondo09(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
I guess cos most ladies don't know wat they want, some don't even know wat fit dem
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
no comment

cc: sleekyshuga
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by harristo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
prettythicksme:

I believe this lady is in the best position to answer this question.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
profojah:

How old are you?. Your reasoning is so very shallow madam. Been in good term you mean?. Well, if the opportunity arise, I wouldn't also mind to support you & be in good term with you provided you will _fuck me hard.. _idiot
Woman rapper

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Shhhh..wtf is dis 1 sayin ,,Woman Wrapper i knew 1 silly guy must porknose in this interestin banter of words i was enjoyin... Learn to Mind ur business dunce!
I don't have any problem with you bro.. I only reprimanded that silly faq. And if you are the guy and you disguised, then you're a coward bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by peeparty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:
Me i wonder ooo.
#team_maxi cool
now I know.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by teasel: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
kunle75:

Rude of you
erudean:

Habaa! That's going too far na? That's very indecent.
chezznonso:

I can't believe that someone out there is still this stupid and the most annoying is how you have refused to be called to order jeez abeg loose the "your mama" senseless talk it's too cliché to be brought into this.

You oafs had better stay out of my business.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by j4sure(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
na waoh telll them oooooo.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ijaya123:
Reading through a number of comments on the FP, their posters senses of reasoning are most likely shorter than a lady's mini skirt.
Seconded!!bro u deserve a gold! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
They are present anywere human does exist. @ d emboldened
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by MzzTega(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:

now I know.
Know what?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? by Welcomme: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu, misspice, prof ujjah, all of ina dey craze. see as ina derail dis thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NYCN Holds First Miss Orumba South Beauty Pageant December 4 (Pictures) / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene / What Do I Wear For My Son's 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.