Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Describe This Husband...!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Describe This Husband...!!! (4006 Views)

How Best Can You Describe This Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by toykathy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
buoye1:
kiss undecided undecided undecided
why not try and be a good hubby ogbeni.
Jealousy.....
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by Feranchek(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Onegai:

Bros why you complain? I don pencil your name down for the next 2 life cycles, you wan make I demote you to 10 life cycles after??

Don't worry, that life cycle I will make sure it's sweet for you wink I will find you when I'm 18 and fresh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by ireneidiva(f): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
mutter:

There are pictures you don't allow to go public. This is one of them. It is just not ok. The man without a shirt. What does the picture say?.
No one can see if it is his wife. People should be careful with what the publise.
For those who see nothing wrong...prove it by taking a picture in a similar pose ]
Abeg. Can you see his face? If you see him tomorrow, will you recognise him? Calm down jor
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by staymore: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jobless man trying to please his wife
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by IamGabby: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Feranchek:

Thanks bro. It's just a matter of seeing things from diverse point of views

Sure.
But am a sis ooo
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
I like..
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by Feranchek(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
IamGabby:

Sure.
But am a sis ooo

Oh! Ndo nwa'm grin

Can I paint your nails?? grin wink
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by keishablack(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
A naughty doting hubby I guess. I wudnt put dt up though cuz it's like a couple sharing their intimate moments. Wts next?...a pix of him.....her?
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
waaaoooowwwwwww wink
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by lahit14(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
mutter:

Sorry I think more than just the moment. No responsible man in Nigerian society will circulate a picture of himself like that. If he were a musician maybe but not with a so sober profession.
I asked my kid's what they would think if they saw a picture of their dad that way. The response was obvious.
What might be fun of the moment for you is detrimental long term.

Am glad u said u asked ur kids, we should ask his kids don't u tink, if the man n his wife r both in on this, calling it fun damning the consequnces of wat u called long term detriment, thr's a 60pecnt chanc his kids would laugh n admire the love daddy had for mummy. Its not my idea ma'am its genetics. A frog cannot give birth to a fish evnthough aftr looking at her tadpoles she tinks at last all my time living wit fishes n spyn for dem on land finally paid off. Plus if its of any consolation I tink part of the reason they let this one out might be becos nether of thr faces really appeard
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by mutter(f): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2015
lahit14:

Am glad u said u asked ur kids, we should ask his kids don't u tink, if the man n his wife r both in on this, calling it fun damning the consequnces of wat u called long term detriment, thr's a 60pecnt chanc his kids would laugh n admire the love daddy had for mummy. Its not my idea ma'am its genetics. A frog cannot give birth to a fish evnthough aftr looking at her tadpoles she tinks at last all my time living wit fishes n spyn for dem on land finally paid off. Plus if its of any consolation I tink part of the reason they let this one out might be becos nether of thr faces really appeard

Sorry I dont mean to offend you but I had to read your write- up several times to even understand what you were trying to make out.

If the like of you are fishes, I can only say, Thank God !! Thank the Lord ! that I am giving birth to my frogs and they don't get corrupted by "spyn" on the likes of you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by Kimoni: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2015
staymore:
Jobless man trying to please his wife

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Oga, you dey vex o...Is it wrong for a man to please his wife ni?
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by IamGabby: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Feranchek:

Oh! Ndo nwa'm grin
Can I paint your nails?? grin wink

lol.....thankx ooooo,can do dat myself ooo.

Gabrielle.
Re: Describe This Husband...!!! by lahit14(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2015
mutter:

Sorry I dont mean to offend you but I had to read your write- up several times to even understand what you were trying to make out.

If the like of you are fishes, I can only say, Thank God !! Thank the Lord ! that I am giving birth to my frogs and they don't get corrupted by "spyn" on the likes of you. grin grin grin grin

no matter! u'lld not be the first person to say dat, sometimes people don't understand wht I say kinda makes me degenerate but wht the hell normalcy is afterall overrated. have a great day ma'am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Living Wit Ma Siblings In Ma Matrimonial Home. / I Am Being Ignored / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.