Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Loose Weight With These Health Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loose Weight With These Health Tips (1170 Views)

Tips On How To Loose Weight & Hazards Of Fasting / how to loose weight faster / Confirmed Ten Most Important Tips To Loose Weight In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose Weight With These Health Tips by LeaveTip(f): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm an eCommerce enthusiast so i'll be posting deals that i find online. (Fitness, Fashion, Phones, Household items, etc)
Have you heard of the air fryer? Healthy cooking, fast, and food prepared in the airfryer is deliciously crispy on the outside, without being dry on the inside.
Healthy
Conventional deep fat fryers use oil to heat the food and create the crispy layer. The airfryer does not need frying oil. The food is only heated by the circulating hot air. When you air fry French fries, the fries prepared contain up to 80% less fat compared to fries prepared in a deep-fat fryer. When you prepare homemade French fries, the fat percentage can get as low as 1.5%.
Fast
With the airfryer, you can easily prepare your favorite foods in a fast way. Whole meals prepared in 12-15 minutes. The timer will switch off the airfryer automatically after the set preparation time.
Below are links from two eCommerce giants in Nigeria selling them really cheap, both offer payment on delivery and a 7 days return policy:
Search for Halogen Convection Oven on Konga and Jumia, for as low as 12,000.

1 Share

Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by pinkberry001: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
i use the air fryer, it is very good.....i did not believe food could fry without oil....you all should try it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by shazzad24028: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Have you heard about batama weight loss adept? (Do a quick Google Search)! I've heard some interesting things about it. My father came back from work the other day, showed me exactly how many pounds he lost. I think you should try it out too! You can also find their site at http://www.batamaweightlossadept.com
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by rennylaw(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
@ Leavetip Can I get an authentic 3x3 Rubik cube on the link?
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by tuinzy4ever: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
This sounds good. I think am interested. Can you help with where i can get it please.
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by LeaveTip(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
tuinzy4ever:
This sounds good. I think am interested. Can you help with where i can get it please.

Great! Just search for Mistic Portable Halogen Oven on Konga and you'll find it.
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by LeaveTip(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
tuinzy4ever:
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by LeaveTip(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
rennylaw:
@ Leavetip Can I get an authentic 3x3 Rubik cube on the link?

Unfortunately i can't post a link here, search Konga Original Rubik's 3 x 3 Cube and you'll find it easily.

1 Like

Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by loisella(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or
Re: Loose Weight With These Health Tips by rennylaw(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
LeaveTip:

Unfortunately i can't post a link here, search Konga Original Rubik's 3 x 3 Cube and you'll find it easily.

Thanks Leavetip , I found it on Konga! and the delivery was within 2 days. The Rubik cube even came with a manual.

Cool stuff.

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Ignore These Possible Signs Of Cancer / Vaginal Yeast Infection (candidiasis) / Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.