Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! (1573 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
Assalamu alaikum our respected brother,
We can see you have not been active here since February 24. Please what's happening?
Please don't leave the good efforts you are doing here. We understand you've got many things to attend to, but please your knowledge and wisdom in tackling issues inspire us your younger and less knowledgeable brothers.
Even in your absence, it is not that we are afraid of those intruders, we know babs787 is enough to tackle all of them combined, but you are still needed here. Lagosboy, Frizy,Riskie and others are also doing wonderful job.
More than educating those penetrators, we Muslims are learning from you.
We are aware that 'ogun omode ko le sere fun ogun odun' but please, do not leave us here totally.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
alhaji is a busy man. He sends his greetings and will be here as soon as he can.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by dayokanu(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2009
Olabs has 4 women to attend to.

You think say e easy? marry one first and see how many hours you would spend servicing her not to talk of 4 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by ikamefa(f): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Olabs has 4 women to attend to.
You think say e easy? marry one first and see how many hours you would spend servicing her not to talk of 4 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin chei!

the man is prolly busy! undecided
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2009
dayokanu:

marry one first and see how many hours you would spend servicing her not to talk of 4 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hmmnnnn. . . you mean after marriage, i no go get tym 4 ds place again. Ok o we go see next year insha Allah! grin
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by mukina2: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
Like David et Ika kiss said, he is busy, he said he might pop in sometime sha,

Dayo
you are crazy tongue grin
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by osisi2(f): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
Jarus:

We can see you have not been active here since February 24. Please what's happening?
Please don't leave the good efforts you are doing here. We understand you've got many things to attend to, but please your knowledge and wisdom in tackling issues inspire us your younger and less knowledgeable brothers.
Even in your absence, it is not that we are afraid of those intruders, we know babs787 is enough to tackle all of them combined, but you are still needed here. Lagosboy, Frizy,Riskie and others are also doing wonderful job.
We are aware that 'ogun omode ko le sere fun ogun odun' but please, do not leave us here totally.

He sent me an email last month which I just saw and responded to yesterday and I haven't seen a reply,unlike him.
He may be checking his goods on the Atlantic and Pacific grin
Could be that my sister is keeping him occupied.

Olabs,I hope you're keeping well.
Please return to your almajiri's
they're heartbroken grin
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
who are you calling almajiri?
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by iReport: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
Whats the difference between you and an almajiri?. I am confused?
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
i know u can't tell the differnece, since you spend so much of your time chasing them , you have confused me with one grin grin
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by iReport: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
I know you must be flattered.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by olanajim(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
Is there no way by which some of us can seperate issues from personalities? Why, for God sake must we abuse an elder just because he is nice enough to be among us and share his opinions?

Why can't we for once show the world that we are humans and treat our fellows like they are just there to make up the number?

My heart bleed for this generation. So, so sad!
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Recognise: 8:57pm On May 10, 2009
Jarus:

We can see you have not been active here since February 24.

Please what's happening?

Even in your absence, it is not that we are afraid of those intruders, we know babs787 is enough to tackle all of them combined, but you are still needed here. Lagosboy, Frizy, Riskie and others are also doing wonderful job.

@Olabowale

Amigo when are you breaking this sabbatical?

Your participation and inputs in the Religion forums

satirical or otherwise are noticeably absent and missed

Believe all is well . . .

The devil is a liar, Jesus is the Messiah

We love you bro' but God loves you more . . . wink
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by reindeer: 10:18pm On May 11, 2009
I hope he comes back soon sha,
he makes for interesting read,preposterous or not!!
miss ya alhaji
come back quickly!hope hes well, does anyone have any info on him? i know he says hes in NYC would volunteer to look for him if i have an ad.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2009
@Reindeer

I hope he comes back soon sha,
he makes for interesting read,preposterous or not!!
miss ya alhaji
come back quickly!hope hes well, does anyone have any info on him? i know he says hes in NYC would volunteer to look for him if i have an ad.

He is cool but very busy.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by luv2talk(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2009
Infact,The Forum is boring without Alhaji,please, someone should help us call him and get him back here.
@ Jarus,Oga Mi sir,Ba wo ni NKAN, kwana biu
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2009
Olabowale is very hale and hearty. He is just busy for now and would be back in few weeks time. He is not at home for now and even told me that Dauda and himself spoke weeks ago.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 17, 2009
Olabowale came to NL yesterday, even posted, in religion section, under; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273201.0.html
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2009
Olabowale came to NL yesterday, even posted, in religion section, under; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273201.0.html

Short visit but would be back in weeks time
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 18, 2009
luv2talk:

Infact,The Forum is boring without Alhaji,please, someone should help us call him and get him back here.
@ Jarus,Oga Mi sir,Ba wo ni NKAN, kwana biu
Salam,
Plato, bawo ni. Otojometa. How's life? Yaya arkoki
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor2: 11:47am On May 18, 2009
Why all the fuss about olabowale.just another bloody excuse for the islamists to cover their ignorance. . . . .why are you stupid?. . .ehnn,its because egbon olabowale our imam is not around. Bullshit!
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by liliangirl: 11:49am On May 18, 2009
hi, room can one pls look for a job for me as a computer in a company. in port harcourt.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Lagosboy: 12:03pm On May 18, 2009
Tudör:

Why all the fuss about olabowale.just another bloody excuse for the islamists to cover their ignorance. . . . .why are you stupid?. . .ehnn,its because egbon olabowale our imam is not around. Bullshit!

Gentleman , respect yourself beacuse it seems all sense of civility and decorum has evaded you. No civil person will as a whole people such a rhetorical question.

Its getting really broing your antecedents here, you cannot come to this section and spill out insults upon insults. Once again respect yourself and act matured.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2009

Soldier of christ I thought that Jesus said they should be calm as dove, o maa se o shocked shocked
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2009
Soldier of christ ke? Which christ?
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 2:43am On May 22, 2009
Babs, is it written in the Bible that Jesus Christ asked christians to be as calm as doves? I need to know please. And if there's any related verse please quote it. Many thanx.
N.B. Abeg some posts should just be ignored. Tudor seem to have nothing good to say about Islam. It's better to avoid giving him any chance to talk about it.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2009
@Fellis

Babs, is it written in the Bible that  Jesus Christ asked christians to be as calm as doves? I need to know please. And if there's any related verse please quote it. Many thanx.
N.B. Abeg some posts should just be ignored. Tudor seem to have nothing good to say about Islam. It's better to avoid giving him any chance to talk about it.

Salam brother. Jesus told his disciples when sending them to house of Israel, he told them not to go to the gentiles nor to the samaritans but to the house of Israel. I said the above since they claimed to be following Jesus but dont obey what he says nor follow it by throwing yabbis here and there. A very good example is my good friend David

Matthew 10:

The message

16:Stay alert. This is hazardous work I'm assigning you. You're going to be like sheep running through a wolf pack, so don't call attention to yourselves. Be as cunning as a snake, inoffensive as a dove.

Amplified bible

16: Behold, I am sending you out like sheep in the midst of wolves; be wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and without falsity) as doves.(

KJV

16: Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Please ignore Tudor since he is an atheist and we have answers for them in both books as said by the Creator[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2009
Thanks a lot. From the way I see them carrying on in NL, I never thought they even had such things in the Bible.
Am not a brother. smiley
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2009
@babs787
''we have answers for them in both books as written by the creator''
what is this? Is this some form of islamic wisdom or what? This has just shown your disposition to lean towards self contradiction and folly.
Am i right to infer that you think the 'creator' wrote both the bible and quaran? Then why do you and that jihadist-wannabe abuzola call the bible false and corrupt insulting christ and calling abraham incestous. . .chai!

@fellis
True,i have nothing good to say about islam.well,thats because there's nothing good at all. If you doubt me,take a hike to the middle east and tell me your experiences (thats if you return in one piece)
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2009
BTW, the christian god commands them to be as ''gentle as doves''.
Apparently allah didnt tell war mongering mohammed.
where was allah when that topic was taught at 'fake god's Academy'
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2009
@Tudor,can u show me where I insulted Jesus? I wrote 'two books' since we are working towards peace and not hatred. But wait o, you are not in the best position to tell me that but a christian and you would have read my posts on bible. We both still believe that a creator exists and not your evolutionary hogwash. I learnt your great grand father happened to be ape abi na gorilla,orang utan abi na chimpazee sef.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by reindeer: 12:20am On May 24, 2009
Na wah o!
interesting to see such a friendly, light thread become another henpecking session.
Abeg can we take the fights to another thread?
have a nice week everyone! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supremacy Of Allah. / The War On Islam By Gaddafi / The Traps Of Shaitan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.