Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! (1581 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2009
@babs787
your psychobabble attempt to sound smart just exposes your brainlesness
so the fact i dont believe in the bible or quaran makes me a believer in evolution?has your islamic brain ever thought that oh, there might be atheists who dnt believe in evolution.
Your narrow mindedness is expected afterall you're a muslim.
Whats this shit about peace? Shitte and sunni pigs havent made peace with each other (and they share the same book) now you talk of peace with christians. . . .when you get home you'll go and matchete your fellow islamists. Savages!
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 10:02am On May 24, 2009
Lmao.@Tudor,you no go kill me with laughter o. So you didnt evolve as ape meaning that your great grand parent were not apes. So,are you telling me that your own atheist believe in creation? I have a very wonderful clown in the house called Tudor. Can you enlighten me more on your kinda atheist cos your belief different from those I have been reading from
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2009
Why,why are you embarassing yourself like this?
Even a 3 year old child knows atheists can't believe in creation. I guess islamization = brainlessness.
I think it's better to evolve from maggots and apes,than to be a descendant or follower of a paedophile warlord.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2009
@Tudor

That name sounds like a brand name of something I know grin

Why,why are you embarassing yourself like this?
Even a 3 year old child knows atheists can't believe in creation. I guess islamization = brainlessness.
I think it's better to evolve from maggots and apes,than to be a descendant or follower of a paedophile warlord.

My clown in the house would not kill me with laughter. Do you think a clown is worth taking serious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tease you a little, everybody knows that atheists do not believe in creation but your post made me laugh no be small and you could explain what you meant here:

so the fact i dont believe in the bible or quaran makes me a believer in evolution?

What is the meaning of your statement here?

has your islamic brain ever thought that oh, there might be atheists who dnt believe in evolution.

Example is Tudor grin grin grin. What is the meaning of your statement my clown grin

.when you get home you'll go and matchete your fellow islamists. Savages!

I have not done and will never, my good friend clown Tudor cheesy cheesy
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2009
To gain more insight into my 'cryptic' sayings, quit quaranic school and go to a normal citadel of learning where they teach real sense.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2009
@Tudor,You know t"hat learning continues till one dies. My clown,do you have any school I can enrol. Abegi, explain your quoted statement and lets move. Thanks for making my day with laughter,my clown
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by Tudor3(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2009
May allah save us again.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by babs787(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2009
Amen sir Tudor
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by muhsin(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2009
Your witticism, Babs, is fascinating. LOL grin

I do hope our elder brother Olabowale is doing just fine up there. I pray; may the Almighty Allah ease the tasks before him and return to us safely, ameen.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by RolandPet(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
Please whoever banned Tudor,should unbanned him now,cous i need him more than ever now.

Pls Tudor,write to me on ilonu@yahoo.com lets discuss,very important.

Thanks.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by muhsin(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
Your man dey. He's not banned. Or at least he's unbanned.
Re: Egbon Olabowale, Please Don't Leave Us Here! by RolandPet(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ok, thanks for that!

@ Tudor,still waiting for your contact pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disrespect To Islam / How 1,000 Years Of Arabic Scholarship Advanced Scientific Debate – In Pictures / Tafsir Of Surah Al-fatihah, From The Book Of Tafsir Ibn Kathir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.