Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans (7272 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by WETINUSABI: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
winniz:

You mischievous Yorubas out of hate have been propagating false stories about Nnamdi Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu never make such statement and will never do. You Yoruba haters should release more doctored audio's and attribute it to him.

Just curse yourself that you will go blind if that audio was not from nnamdi kanu himself and I will believe you and even create a thread to state my new conviction.
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by winniz: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
[s][/s]WETINUSABI:

Just curse yourself that you will go blind if that audio was not from nnamdi kanu himself and I will believe you and even create a thread to state my new conviction.[s][/s]

How many times I'm I gonna keep saying same thing to you undecided Why would I even be having this Argument with you if I wasn't sure of what I'm saying, that audio was never from Nnamdi Kanu. Just deal with it!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
One Femi's eyes will pop out shocked shocked shocked as he smirks his lips tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue and rubs his hands with glee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by tpiander: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
backtosender:
During Biafran remembrance day in Biafra we celebrate our beautiful country Biafra that will soon emerged as one big nation the way is use to be in 1967-70 *******

Daughters of the most high, most beautiful daughters on earth, daughters of the light. We respect them we, we adore them, they are wonderfully made by Chukwu Okike Abiama, they are Biafrans......daughters of zion. If you are a Nigerian, please don't be jealous, we Biafrans we cherish our women they are our precious gold.

I cherish my God and myself.

the arm of flesh will always fail.
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Arda1000(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2017
firstEVA:
You value them but if the opportunity comes to make quick money, you will not mind using their heads.
OGUN ritualist how market

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by backtosender: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
Daughters of the rising sun wink
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Xway(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
backtosender:
Daughters of the rising sun wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by backtosender: 1:04pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Xway post=56482682][/quote] Biafra is in everyone hearts ♥ beautiful people love and cherish Biafra
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Arda1000(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
Igbo Amaka
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 13, 2017
firstEVA:
You value them but if the opportunity comes to make quick money, you will not mind using their heads.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Orjioorji(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2017
firstEVA:
son of elephant fucck off.
sometimes when a fool hold her peace she will be mistaken for a wise person, but when she speaks she confirm her foolishness to people .

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans by Orjioorji(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
disumusa:
the most wonderfull ibo, the product of prostitude generation in africa.
hausas are animals father by caws

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix / APC May Pull A Shocker In Delta State / 2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.