Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,991 members, 7,828,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit (2688 Views)

Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Peter Obi Influenced Fidelity Bank's Transactions With Diezani - Bank MD,Okonkwo / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
i cant hlp but jst marvel at de beauty of de flag of the land of de rising sun

6 Likes

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
wizkelly:
keep deceiving ur self, u guys can't get biafra even in the century to come

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Ahasco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:

hmm if i where you i wouldn't say that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

hmm if i where you i wouldn't say that
It's the fact and the bitter true, Biafra is just a mere dream and illusion

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
live to watch dat dream come true

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
wizkelly:
live to watch dat dream come true
wow, maybe in the next 50 centuries to come... lol, maybe you should imagine where u gonna be by then, cus no 1 on earth now, including the foetus will have a chance to witness it... (new word: BiafraIllusion- adj.)

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:

you don't know what you are saying...

need to get one for maself though

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by biafranking: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
the samething pharoah told the israelite and the samething halle sallasie told eritrea and the samething offemmanu will keep telling us until

E go still clear for una eyes ...grin

8 Likes

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by drss(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
The thunder way go fire ur yash dey drink kunu.
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by BiafranAvatar(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
All hail Biafra!!!

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by emekachimek: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
O ga-eme gi vum n'anya
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by splashbaby(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
The worst kind of mental disease affecting you and other illiterate Biafrans is what I called "drapetomania"
You are foolishly fighting to escape from an imaginary slave masters.

You are all obsessed with attempting to escape from a self imposed mental slavery of having another race, especially Yorubas and Hausas to rule over you. Unfortunately you and your fathers are serial losers in every attempt...sore losing cowards!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Emeanua(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
I wonder the level of reasoning of some cowards on this nairaland,
Some people is saying they want to be on their own and u are being jealous of that, does it mean u cnt stay without them or u love them so much that u cnt allow them to go? I really want to know
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
The holy spirit does not promote war and mayhem. IF the holy spirit truly backed them, they wouldnt have been beaten like the dumb,little,weak,puny,stupid fools like you were. #Odua republican
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Emeanua(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:

Am beginning to believe that yorubas are cowards indeed.
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
splashbaby:
The worst kind of mental disease affecting you and other illiterate Biafrans is what I called "drapetomania"
You are foolishly fighting to escape from an imaginary slave masters.

You are all obsessed with attempting to escape from a self imposed mental slavery of having another race, especially Yorubas and Hausas to rule over you. Unfortunately you and your fathers are serial losers in every attempt...sore losing cowards!
Tell them sister! The funniest thing is that when we had a "biafran" president, Our country went to the dogs!
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Esdb3: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
wizkelly:

One the flag looks like one of em somalian or burundi flags in other words one of those ill-designed flags around.

Instead of you to repair and build the one you are in, you want to create a new country. When you get into that country how long before you fight for another one with a new name like "Ibofra" because you can't cope with the ijaws or itsekiris. None of you know how Biafra was a selfish greedy invention of Ojukwu with a 'save the ibo culture' facade. None of you know how he ran to ivory coast to hide while he deceived his men he was going to get weapons.

You cry wolf because you don't have jobs, because you read history books. Instead of looking to a better future you are chasing futile lands. You better think. Mtchw.
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Agitation for Biafra is not evil but don't joke with your soul by lying againt the HOLY SPIRIT.

"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come" (Matthew 12:32).
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by yorubatic: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
WarRLaY:
Why do you enjoy slavery and hate freedom? Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by yorubatic: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Esdb3:

One the flag looks like one of em somalian or burundi flags in other words one of those ill-designed flags around.

Instead of you to repair and build the one you are in, you want to create a new country. When you get into that country how long before you fight for another one with a new name like "Ibofra" because you can't cope with the ijaws or itsekiris. None of you know how Biafra was a selfish greedy invention of Ojukwu with a 'save the ibo culture' facade. None of you know how he ran to ivory coast to hide while he deceived his men he was going to get weapons.

You cry wolf because you don't have jobs, because you read history books. Instead of looking to a better future you are chasing futile lands. You better think. Mtchw.
How can you repair something you can't touch, or even see....do southerners as whole have rights in Nigeria? How many southerners command the power to change the nigeria equation? Nigeria is handed over to the Hausa / Fulani and they alone can either repair or destroy nigeria

I wonder why most of are allergic to freedom. ..why do most of want be with those who doesn't want to be you? What are fears of standing on your own?
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by 4stylz: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
What are you people waiting for exactly? I am just tired of u guys; I am from Niger delta; let us all live as one"we are great together as "Nigerians"
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by sats: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
i hereby certify the post of the op as crap!
signed
management
Re: The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit by Esdb3: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

How can you repair something you can't touch, or even see....do southerners as whole have rights in Nigeria? How many southerners command the power to change the nigeria equation? Nigeria is handed over to the Hausa / Fulani and they alone can either repair or destroy nigeria

I wonder why most of are allergic to freedom. ..why do most of want be with those who doesn't want to be you? What are fears of standing on your own?

What freedom? What did you get from the colonial masters? Who doesn't want you? Do you sell to those that do not want you or not? Do you make money from them? Who the hell doesn't want you?! You are the one that doesn't want them! You hate! You are full of hate!

It is you that hoards that ill-conceived notion in your head just because you read about the events of 1967. You have that opinion in your heads because you feel other tribes should worship you. There are tribes in this nation whose offspring have never tasted political seat! An Ijaw man was there you didn't cry for Biafra an hausa man got there you started wailing. Now who doesn't want who??

The first coup that would have successfully killed corrupt people and set this nation on the right course was stopped by an ibo man. But hell no! Nobody wants to dwell on that! The ibos just want to cry for an idea conceived by a greedy man like a baby that wants breast-milk.

Since this biafra thing came up the only people ibo people have been insulting, reducing to nothing with appalling words are Yorubas. The actual murderers have been left alone the hausas have been kept silent at. What does that tell you?

You better go and sit down and stop asking if southerners have been given power. Jonathan was there for 6 years where did he lead the nation to? Amaechi and Okorocha are ibos they are close to Buhari and you say there is no power?

You people act like it will be angels or gods that'll govern y'all if you secede. Is it not these same corrupt sons of biachez that will lead?

And if the ibos want to leave they can I'm tired of preaching of preaching love and harmony to people filled with hatred but smiling to ijaws and others, calling them brothers because of their oil is a no no. Because ibos have no OIL! And that is what y'all been feeling yourselves on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) / Greed Is Our Major Problem In Nigeria / 'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.