Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? (884 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Is Not Married, His Purported Wife Is Just His Baby Mama / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by aktunde(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
I have been hearing from people who have physically met Ramsey Nouah, saying that he is proud and snobbish. I chose not to have any opinion about him, until I met him recently. He came to shoot a film in my area, and I happened to see him at least every day for 3 weeks. His Hotel room was very close to mine. With the exception of his fellow actors, actresses, myself and my siblings; almost every one that met him while he was in our area, said he is proud and snobbish. He related fine with us, so I do not know why people are saying this. Some said he first accesses you before he interacts with you. I guess he has preference for his fans. Some said he faked his smiles, when he had to waive his hands to them. Others even said he didn't respond, while they said "Hi" to him. Majority said he is proud and snobbish compared to other actors who have been visiting the area.

Have you met Ramsey Nouah before? Could all these possibly be true about him?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by SeanT21(f): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2009
Never met him and do not plan on anytime soon.He is a human like us.He can be snobbish one in a while if he choose 2.**Let the man breathe**
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by clemcykul(f): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
@topic
honestly i dont care about him, i gat my own serious and personal worries
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by lucabrasi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
while i dont know what the dude is like personally,one thing we should realise is that just like you and i,celebrities too have their personal worries,they go through ups and downs and the difference with us is that on days we dont feel up to it,no one will notice unlike a public figure,so cut them a slack however that is not to say that an overwhelming majority of nigerian celebs are proud and boderline arrogant,met jim iyke before and he was in london but im happy to say i gave him a piece of my mind right there and then lol
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by mafolayomi(f): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
whatever
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by larayat(f): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh am less concern lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by Amigoz(f): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
Im not bothered

if he is or isnt

every man to his own. undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:35am On Apr 06, 2009
Who cares?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by clemcykul(f): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
i dont either
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by Ndipe(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
What difference does it make in your life if he is proud or not?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Ramseh Nouah? Is He Proud Or Not? by Pepeye(f): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2009
And how does that put food on my table? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Way That I Could Get In Touch With Van Vicker Or Majid Michels? / Hollywood's Top Earning Actors / What Will Happen To Michael Jackson's Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.