Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE (1233 Views)

Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / 13 Tips For Keeping Perishable Foods That Can Spoil Even In The Fridge / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by kikies(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
wanted to have egg that faithful morning,took the egg from the FRIDGE, cracked it open and to my greatest chagrin the egg was frozen......power has been a bit constant in okota but could be better wats the situation like in ur area peeps

Re: Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by Cutehector(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Microwave it
Re: Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by redgem(f): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lick it
Re: Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by FruityLass: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Constant power supply here too smileybeen long I charged with generator.

Op, lick or suck it wink
Re: Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by kikies(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
FruityLass:
Constant power supply here too smileybeen long I charged with generator.

Op, lick or suck it wink
lol ....had to wait a while for it to melt
Re: Egg Got Frozen In The FRIDGE by tpiander: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
you need friends to talk to.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos / 4 Reasons Why Garri Is Bae / Excellent Rat Cuisine..... Who Else Want A Plate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.