Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted (1914 Views)

"Fayose Refused To Pick My Call" - Buhari / Struggles You’ll Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect / See Why This Baby Refused To Come Out From His Mother's Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by alfredo4u(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
A baby was born in hospital laughing instead of crying, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands apart and discovered he was holding 3 abortion pills. The baby then turned his head looking at his mother, laughed again and said "NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!"

Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
wonders..God is great

(1) (Reply)

Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force / Which Area Is Capable Of Spelling This ??? / Just Give Me My Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.