Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Help!!! My dog is dying - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! My dog is dying (1509 Views)

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
My dog appetite has reduced by 70 percent and he is not as active and playful as he use to be before.
He is a rott and a year plus.
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by estykaykennel: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
aquadude15:
My dog appetite has reduced by 70 percent and he is not as active and playful as he use to be before.

Bountydog
Seun
Prodeegee
Knyte
Chucky234
Bro call 07016666363 asap for straight solution
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Prodeegee(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
aquadude15:

Bountydog
Seun
Prodeegee
Knyte
Chucky234
Do you have a vet?
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Vikkiboi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lemme modify prodeegee post...

Don't you have a vet?
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by knyte(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
aquadude15:

Bountydog
Seun
Prodeegee
Knyte
Chucky234
When did the appetite loss start? Cos as u said, up to 70percent isn't a good tin. I assume ur dog shld b registered to a clinic so u can consult with ur vet by just placing a call tru
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Seun(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Is the dog losing weight? Can you post a picture of the dog before this started and a current picture?

Is he pooing regularly? What does the poo look like? Was it like that before? Are there worms in the poop? Have you dewormed him recently?

For how long has this been going on? Have you taken him to a vet? If so, what did he say? If not, why not?
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Seun:
Is the dog losing weight? Can you post a picture of the dog before this started and a current picture?

Is he pooing regularly? What does the poo look like? Was it like that before? Are there worms in the poop? Have you dewormed him recently?

For how long has this been going on? Have you taken him to a vet? If so, what did he say? If not, why not?

how many marks sire
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by BusinessHub1: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seun:

Nobled and epic response!
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
As much as we will like to help,you should also bear in mind that whatever advice you get here might either be helpful or misleading,as the loss of appettite might be caused by some many reasons as he is not a puppy,
You have to elaborate how it started,the symptoms he is showing et al,cos even a good vet Dr will need more info.
The bottomline is,wth cases like this I would advice you come here and enquire on anyone that knows a reliable vet Dr around ur vicinity,as he might require a test .meanwhile if you want 1st aid you have to explain better than just saying ur dog has reduced up to 70%,within how many days,we don't
So seek for a good vet as delay might be dangerous
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
My vet messed up the last time i visited his clinic, i complained about him using the same syringe for every dog that visit his clinic. His response was even people that have bigger and more beautiful dogs dont complain. I just left with my dog and vow not to visit his clinic again
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seun:

1. He has lost weight abit
2. He poo this morning and his poo is ok
3. Its not like this before and their is no worm in his poo
4. I dewormed him last 2 weeks but its oral
5. I started noticing it on wednesday morning when i gave him his food
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Prodeegee Vikkiboi Knyte Bountydog
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
aquadude15:
My vet messed up the last time i visited his clinic, i complained about him using the same syringe for every dog that visit his clinic. His response was even people that have bigger and more beautiful dogs dont complain. I just left with my dog and vow not to visit his clinic again

Where is ur location?
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by DidiLove1: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
aquadude15:

Please state the name and address/location of the vet clinic here so people can be aware. Such unethical practice! So sorry about your dog, Hope he gets well soon.
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Its getting bad now. I still had to go to the vet office because his condition isnt getting better. He gave him two injection and sum drugs. But what is upsetting me now is my active dog is now limping.
What can i do pls
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Where is ur location?
Lagos, badagry
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
DidiLove1:

Please state the name and address/location of the vet clinic here so people can be aware. Such unethical practice! So sorry about your dog, Hope he gets well soon.

I wouldnt like to do that in a public forum like this, what matters most to me now is my dog health
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
aquadude15:
Its getting bad now. I still had to go to the vet office because his condition isnt getting better. He gave him two injection and sum drugs. But what is upsetting me now is my active dog is now limping.
What can i do pls

Eyah sorry I thought its somewhere within reach I can direct you to a vet.
As it s ur dog will need a jab of antibiotic and some multivitamin plus iron.some vets practise with ones dog @ ur own expense.imagine the cheapest syringe he can not have available n volume.
Now that he's limping it might be that he's given him antibotc already,dosage and admnstration really does matter though.
Did he give him the injections today?
If he cannot get up tomorow let me know via whatsapp 08023298256.
Hope he drinks water?if he does add some glucose D to the water.
Your dog should be well as he's not a puppy.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Vikkiboi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
aquadude15:

Same syringe? like seriously?

Please stop calling him a vet again pls, he is a goat

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Prodeegee(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2015
aquadude15:

if this is true then change your vet.

let us know your area so we can direct you to a better vet. you cant get the help you need here as it needs physical checkup.
its been days now, stop jeopardizing the life of your pet by waiting for help in cases like this.
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Is ur dog any better now?
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thanks to everyone that contributed, my dog is getting better. Sorry for the delay, i have been abit busy
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
I'm glad your dog is getting better. What was wrong? You should certainly change your vet and provide his name so we can also avoid him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by slimmyjimmy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
UncleSeun wan kill am with Q's
Seun:

Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by aquadude15: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Seun:
I'm glad your dog is getting better. What was wrong? You should certainly change your vet and provide his name so we can also avoid him.
Thanks alot for your concern sir. I asked the vet what the problem was but he said i should not worry that my dog would be fine. I have started looking for another vet closer to my area
Re: Help!!! My dog is dying by iamphill: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Seun:

Hello kindly do something about this. This account has being banned for over 5months now. For what? You better put your Mods in order they are thrashing your good works

(1) (Reply)

Dog Breed / See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. / Dogo Argentino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.