Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics (421 Views)

Muslims Slaughter Cows At A Mosque In Bauchi For The Recovery Of Buhari(pics) / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics by UmuEri(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
The much talked about change has come, what more could be said that hasn't been said already during the campaign. "i will do this, and i will do that; just give us your mandate and things will automatically change for better"
Prominent amongst them is the promise of ONE SQUARE MEAL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!

But barely 24hours after our mandate was given, the story had changed!

The story now is...
*We need time, things will not happen over night.

Inasmuch as time is required, but the question is how much time, does the proponents of change really wants from Nigerians, before they can bring the magic wand promised during the campaign?

Note: there was no time request during the campaign, the change proponents painted a picture of an AUTOMATIC change once voted in. It was based on this Nigerians voted.
Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place. No meal for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.

#Babaonechance give us Our daily meals!

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics by UmuEri(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Prominent amongst the promises made by Buhari, is that of ONE SQUARE MEAL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!

But it's been 88days (almost 3months) after our mandate has been given, yet no sign of cooking pots and stoves in our primary schools.

#Babaonechance give us #Ourdailymeal. Time is running out, and don't think we have forgotten your promise!

How much time, does these proponents of change really wants from Nigerians, before they can bring the magic wand promised during the campaign?

Has these proponent of change forgotten, how they painted a picture of an AUTOMATIC change once voted in?

Wasn't it on this bases, that Nigerians voted?

Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place.

No meal for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.

Finally, i expected that ugly Ape {Oby Ezekwesili}, to lead this campaign of #Ourdailymeals.

#Babaonechance give us #Ourdailymeals!

https://www.nairaland.com/2363621/give-us-ourdailymeal-school-children

Cc
psychologist, tochukwuifeduba[/quote]
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics by Happiness87(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
they will have to wait for loots to be recovered hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Apc Remix / Dasuki Gets Bail On Self Recognition / I Pledge To Buhari My President By Owei Lakemfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.