Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. (1129 Views)

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Give Us #ourdailymeal: School Children Tells Buhari -pics / Day14, Give Us #ourdailymeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by dtruth3(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
The much talked about change has come, what more could be said that hasn't been said already during the campaign. "i will do this, and i will do that; just give us your mandate and things will automatically change for better"
Prominent amongst them is the promise of ONE SQUARE MEAL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!

But barely 24hours after our mandate has been given, the story has changed!

The story now is...
*We need time, things will not happen over night.

Inasmuch as time is required, but the question is how much time, does the proponents of change really wants from Nigerians, before they can bring the magic wand promised during the campaign?

Note: there was no time request during the campaign, the change proponents painted a picture of an AUTOMATIC change once voted in. It was based on this Nigerians voted.
Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place. No meal for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.

#Babaonechance give us Our daily meals!

2 Likes

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Lvlink(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
There was never a time Buhari promised with his mouth, that he will feed every child. It was APC and Lai Muhamed that was going about singing that song. However, i still believe it's possible. With Buhari, most things are possible!
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by dtruth3(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:
There was never a time Buhari promised with his mouth, that he will feed every child. It was APC and Lai Muhamed that was going about singing that song. However, i still believe it's possible. With Buhari, most things are possible!
So Buharis promise is now different from APC promise?

Kai...... Broad day scam!

11 Likes

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
dtruth3:
The much talked about change has come, what more could be said that hasn't been said already during the campaign. "i will do this, and i will do that; just give us your mandate and things will automatically change for better"
Prominent amongst them is the promise of ONE SQUARE MILL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!
The story now is...
Inasmuch as time is required, but the question is how much time, does the proponents of change really wants from Nigerians, before they can bring the magic wand promised during the campaign?
Note: there was no time request during the campaign, the change proponents painted a picture of an AUTOMATIC change once voted in. It was based on this Nigerians voted.
Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place. No mill for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.
#Babaonechance give us Our daily mills!
SMH.......Dailymill kor, Flourmill ni.

I'll advise you to go back to nursery school first, get a copy of Queen's Premier and start all over again.
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:
Did Buhari stand as independent candidate or APC candidate? Thia na Real One Chance

6 Likes

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Reptyle(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
dtruth3:
Prominent amongst them is the promise of ONE SQUARE MILL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!

The story now is...

Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place. No mill for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.

#Babaonechance give us Our daily mills!

The word is "meal" and not "mill" please!!! Haba!!!
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by dtruth3(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Reptyle:

The word is "meal" and not "mill" please!!! Haba!!!
Thanks, Corrected.
Now can the children have their daily MEAL? Or should they wait for next tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by dtruth3(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

SMH.......Dailymill kor, Flourmill ni.

I'll advise you to go back to nursery school first, get a copy of Queen's Premier and start all over again.
can i get my daily meal Buhari promised when i get there?
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Lvlink(f): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Did Buhari stand as independent candidate or APC candidate? Thia na Real One Chance
please stop pretending as if u don't understand what i am trying to say, we both know that during campaign, alot of party agents blew things out of proportion. Just to secure victory.
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Chubhie: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
If a deceitful person buries himself, one of his arms will stick out. I don't want to believe the arm I'm seeing is that of our ancestor-PMB.
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
dtruth3:
can i get my daily meal Buhari promised when i get there?
Sure you will, make sure you are properly enrolled in a registered government approved nursery school and please dont cheat other students when you get there. cool
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Lvlink(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
dtruth3:
Prominent amongst them is the promise of ONE SQUARE MEAL FOR EVERY NIGERIAN CHILD EVERY DAY!

The story now is...

Now its been days, and running into weeks, yet no sign of any change in place. No meal for our children in schools as promised, not even a half pack of Indomie is prepared for them, instead it's still business as usual, or even worst than before.

#Babaonechance give us Our daily meals!
what was promised, was a holistic approach to Educational sector. Not a Daily meal.
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by BLOTRS: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:

Rubbish!!! have you been in Nigeria?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-promises-allowances-unemployed-corps-members-free-meal-pupils/

1 Like

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Ralphlauren(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:

Who are you deceiving?

Everybody knows you are a shameless TANoid.

Stay true to your TAN roots and stop trying to be the mouthpiece of the Buhari camp.

Coming here to drop lies for your fellow TANOIDS to feed on. Arindin! undecided
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by dtruth3(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Sure you will, make sure you are properly enrolled in a registered government approved nursery school and please dont cheat other students when you get there. cool
grin
Rumpelstiltskin:
hahaha FUNNY

1 Like

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by papoose999(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dey nvr knw say na insd onechance motor we dey buhari na confam scam....
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by papoose999(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:
please stop pretending as if u don't understand what i am trying to say, we both know that during campaign, alot of party agents blew things out of proportion. Just to secure victory.
u dey expose ur party secret...kip on u self go sn knw say we dn enta one chance
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Lvlink(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
papoose999:
u dey expose ur party secret...kip on u self go sn knw say we dn enta one chance
please for your information, i don't belong to any political party. I don't do PDP nor APC, neither am i a political jobber like most of you. I just support Buhari. Every other person is a criminal. PERIOD!
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Lvlink(f): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Who are you deceiving?

Everybody knows you are a shameless TANoid.

Stay true to your TAN roots and stop trying to be the mouthpiece of the Buhari camp.

Coming here to drop lies for your fellow TANOIDS to feed on. Arindin! undecided
Onyuku!
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by Dmano: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
He promise them free meals whem he enter power but he is stil in Germany
Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by papoose999(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lvlink:
please for your information, i don't belong to any political party. I don't do PDP nor APC, neither am i a political jobber like most of you. I just support Buhari. Every other person is a criminal. PERIOD!
u re one confused nigga its just lyk sayn u lyk ur girlfriend p***y buh u dnt lyk ur girlfriend...apply sum of dah sense wey dey born u with

1 Like

Re: Give Us #ourdailymeal - School Children Tells Buhari. by papoose999(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Den Of Drug Trafficking, Says NDLEA / APC Requests Resignation Of Judge Who Called For Aregbesola’s Sack / BREAKING: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.