Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is Buhari Anti Igbo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Anti Igbo? (1333 Views)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Austin4lif: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
The body language of president moh'd Buhari is giving more momentum to those shouting Biafra. The events that lead to the civil war is down playing again. No tribe should be excluded from handling the affairs of this nation. A very big shame to Ameachi and okorohausa.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by bettercreature(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
The body language of president moh'd Buhari is giving more momentum to those shouting Biafra. The events that lead to the civil war is down playing again. No tribe should be excluded from handling the affairs of this nation. A very big shame to Ameachi and okorohausa.
Why are you crying over appointment? did you vote for him ? or what is your problem ?did you see Yoruba on the list?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by raayah(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
/
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Austin4lif: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Why are you crying over appointment? did you vote for him ? or what is your problem ?did you see Yoruba on the list?
is he a president for only those that voted for him?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
This buhari's body language says a lot of things.
u guyss should stop. I believe whoever buhari chooses to work wit him must be right for d job. We shoulnt see it as somethn tribalistic
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by spenca: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wailers
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by raayah(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
/
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by ejirede: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
For the first time,i will support the actualisation of Biafra wholeheartedly.For God sake,what is the offence of Igbos ? Ogboona Onu that has spent all his life as an oppostion politician and has supported PMB when they were together in ANPP is not good enough or what ? This man will eventually break this country if care is not taken

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:

I didnt say anything. The op says that buhari's body language is anti-igbo. I am making fun of op.
lol aii. Hws u?
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by experimentist: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
go and die wailing grin
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by raayah(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
O
Cutehector:
lol aii. Hws u?

Not too good. I am having serious tummy ache. Im just in bed lying down.

Whats up with you?
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
O

Not too good. I am having serious tummy ache. Im just in bed lying down.

Whats up with you?
sorry abt dat.. Is it too painful?

Am fyn too... Felt I should come online and hav a good conversation wit anyone
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Greyworld: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Why yu dey fll hands lyk dis na........ He can as well govern only d ppl dat voted 4 him.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Kyase(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
see ya life, whem gej was busy appointing ibos up and down u guys didn't complain. Una turn don end joor

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by bettercreature(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
is he a president for only those that voted for him?
He has just for 4years,vote him out if he doesn't deliever,for me i dont care about the tribe i just want to see Nigeria great again

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
You need to understand President Buhari. The man is discipline and he is nowhere near sentiment. He is doing what is right for the country and everyone can see that except those who will not want to say the truth. The President is an example of a leader who has the interest of the people at heart. May God continue to guide him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by bettercreature(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kyase:

see ya life, whem gej was busy appointing ibos up and down u guys didn't complain. Una turn don end joor
Nobody talk when GEJ was appointing his concubine for key positions we only complain when they started stealing,let this people start stealing before you start complain

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by QuotaSystem: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Are Igbos Anti Buhari?
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by gratiaeo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
You need to understand President Buhari. The man is discipline and he is nowhere near sentiment. He is doing what is right for the country and everyone can see that except those who will not want to say the truth. The President is an example of a leader who has the interest of the people at heart. May God continue to guide him.
Stop deceiving urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by LoveMachine(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
The same man who ran with an Igbo vp is now against Igbo people? Let's be real. More appointments are to come. Furthermore I don't care if he appoints mushroom people from Jupiter. Whoever can fix my homeland is good with me.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by Duru1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
YES, he has been anti-Igbo before and since July 29, 1966. He personally shot some Igbo officers in 2nd Battalion in Ikeja in 1966 and almost killed his company commander, a Major.
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by egift(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
#WailingLooters grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Buhari Anti Igbo? by cjrane: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Its his choice.

Either way, Igbo will outlive every wickedness and all those thugs that used the opportunity of being Nigerian president to create more hatred and division than unity Nigerians and make Nigeria one happy prosperous country.

It is choice to belong to whatever group of villains in history.

(1) (Reply)

How Ojukwu Was Humiliated By The Igbos / What Is The Problem With The South? / Pictures Of Road After Rain In Agbado Oja Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.